Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-06, 09:02   Link #101
melina_putri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sabers View Post
How many episodes are planned ? I can't find the answer anywhere -_-
There are 6 BD/DVD volumes listed and each volume contains 2 episodes so this series is most likely only 12 episodes.
melina_putri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 09:28   Link #102
Destinyzero

Looks like it's only 12 episodes, alright.

Destinyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 15:24   Link #103
AGear2Ax
ClearMind

Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
Only 12 episodes and with all those subplots that won't be resolved at all in the last episodes. Will we get a game that follow this anime or something like that, or will we just get a "life goes on" kind of ending?

Spoiler for Episode 8:
Old 2014-03-06, 17:45   Link #104
pampz21
ShipCore

One thing was sure in this episode....

I remember that im part Lolicon

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 19:13   Link #105
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
Only 12 episodes and with all those subplots that won't be resolved at all in the last episodes. Will we get a game that follow this anime or something like that, or will we just get a "life goes on" kind of ending?

Spoiler for Episode 8:
There might be more than one season since it's a card game anime... Depending on the reception they might continue it if it can still be continued after episode 12.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 22:06   Link #106
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

A lot of Sera in this episode and cute the way she got her monster
Old 2014-03-07, 01:17   Link #107
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinyzero View Post
Looks like it's only 12 episodes, alright.

Anyone kind enough to translate those last few episodes?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 16:18   Link #108
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Did anyone else notice how in one scene Ayase and Phierte played with their hair exactly the same way. Earlier someone mentioned the physical similarities between them, and someone else mentioned that the white world was from the future.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 20:44   Link #109
AGear2Ax
ClearMind

Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Did anyone else notice how in one scene Ayase and Phierte played with their hair exactly the same way. Earlier someone mentioned the physical similarities between them, and someone else mentioned that the white world was from the future.
I did see that but I just thought that Fierte learned that from her.
Old 2014-03-07, 20:45   Link #110
Destinyzero

Actually, all the five worlds are from the future, just from different timelines, as said i the summary in the first page.
Destinyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 12:55   Link #111
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Talk about an anti-climactic ending to the invasion. "You're not having our town." to "We give up!" Oh no soldiers, not like they couldn't blast the hell out of those guys or anything. Just seemed a weak way to end things. You kind of noticed those guys were there when you jumped onto a stage surrounded by soldiers to start with.
Quote:
I thought that was remarkably odd. It's like for some random reason both decided to start playing with their hair in the same way at the same time...
Old 2014-03-08, 13:51   Link #112
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I thought that was remarkably odd. It's like for some random reason both decided to start playing with their hair in the same way at the same time...
I took it as Fierte practicing her human girl behavior skills. Angel see; angel do. That sort of thing.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 14:53   Link #113
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Yeah I (and probably several others too) brought that up a while ago.
I found her taking especially Ayase as a role model a bit strange.

And I still think she might be Ayase's mother or Ayase in the future.

Quote:
Yeah, especially since Z/X come from the future and we know that Angels are former humans that ascended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I took it as Fierte practicing her human girl behavior skills. Angel see; angel do. That sort of thing.
It's not just that they were playing with their hair at the same time, Fierte didn't even look at her while doing it.

All that hair business aside though, does anyone else find it strange how Fierte's title is 'the proud'?
Pride is kinda considered a deadly sin...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 17:03   Link #114
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
It's not just that they were playing with their hair at the same time, Fierte didn't even look at her while doing it.
I assumed Fierte watched off-screen first and had started imitating by the time she was on screen.

Quote:
All that hair business aside though, does anyone else find it strange how Fierte's title is 'the proud'?
Pride is kinda considered a deadly sin...
I don't think the Z/X angels are too worried about the deadly sins. My first impression of the angels as a group was that they were all arrogant.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 15:49   Link #115
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Ep9:
Old 2014-03-13, 15:57   Link #116
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Episode's already out, no need for the spoiler tag.

Kobe can't do anything because the White World didn't help them and they are vastly outnumbered by the invaders. Mikado's group didn't shoot anyone and everyone able to continue on with their daily lives(maybe feel more secure that the army is there).

Though seems like more s*** going on now that Mikado threatens to destroy the city depending on something he discovered and this Type II that looks like a combination of Rigel and Azumi.
Don't know how she will be involved.....maybe they want to replace Rigel with the Type II.

DAT Misaki, though....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 16:22   Link #117
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Episode's already out, no need for the spoiler tag.

Kobe can't do anything because the White World didn't help them and they are vastly outnumbered by the invaders. Mikado's group didn't shoot anyone and everyone able to continue on with their daily lives(maybe feel more secure that the army is there).

Though seems like more s*** going on now that Mikado threatens to destroy the city depending on something he discovered and this Type II that looks like a combination of Rigel and Azumi.
Don't know how she will be involved.....maybe they want to replace Rigel with the Type II.

DAT Misaki, though....
Personally I like the tags every now and then. Good way to find where the discussion for an episode starts with a series that is all piled into one thread .

I just find it funny that we went from the whole "we'll fight you to keep Kobe to....well let's help them find Audium. Not like we need to repel this invading force or anything." I mean I get the situation isn't one where they have many options, but they just don't seem to care about the fact that they have no options.

Kind of wonder what Mikado is bothered about. Though I frankly wouldn't be surprised if he talks about destroying cities as a sick joke.

Feels like the plot just randomly jumps around in this series. Going from Audium, to invasion, to Ayase's story to this situation with Rigel. Curious to see what this Type II business is all about and what'll happen next week.
Old 2014-03-14, 02:26   Link #118
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Spoiler for Ep9:
Not so long ago, they were all one nation of Japan. The Red "invasion" is, from a certain point of view, just the SDF coming in and doing their job.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 03:19   Link #119
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 9:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 05:33   Link #120
Tenzen12

Quote:
Personally I like the tags every now and then. Good way to find where the discussion for an episode starts with a series that is all piled into one thread .

I just find it funny that we went from the whole "we'll fight you to keep Kobe to....well let's help them find Audium. Not like we need to repel this invading force or anything." I mean I get the situation isn't one where they have many options, but they just don't seem to care about the fact that they have no options.

Kind of wonder what Mikado is bothered about. Though I frankly wouldn't be surprised if he talks about destroying cities as a sick joke.

Feels like the plot just randomly jumps around in this series. Going from Audium, to invasion, to Ayase's story to this situation with Rigel. Curious to see what this Type II business is all about and what'll happen next week.
Looser teamingl-up with winer is standart anime trope (and don't forget he already got friendly with Ayse who is pretty much serial murderer) . Only difference is that for once it 's not protagonist who won....
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen