AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-09-10, 16:26   Link #3881
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Toushiro logic: "it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it!". I expect Kubo to do the same about Soifon's stolen bankai...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 17:01   Link #3882
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

hoping soifon comes in time to "save" Omaeda and fight stenritter who uses the bankai against it, and I'll be honest soifon happen to win because Jakuho raikoben is very powerful but obviously ... to some defect with shunko soifon if it receives an attack on his bankai he needs to do to use shunko narrowly avoid the attack and then bankai against the BOOM stenritters

Old 2013-09-10, 17:11   Link #3883
SeanQ

if only that sr releases soifon's bankai and realize how retarded it is and he can't even lift the thing
Old 2013-09-10, 17:28   Link #3884
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
if only that sr releases soifon's bankai and realize how retarded it is and he can't even lift the thing
the sternritters must be physically strong and he can probably lift Jakuho raikoben but ... it would be a BIG TROL from Kubo so have seen a comic stage of stenritters that fails to raise the bankai
Old 2013-09-10, 18:18   Link #3885
Nvis
Where are the good animes

By end of this arc, Bankai is weak and will be rarely used.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 19:08   Link #3886
sayde

Sorry Kubo, but Kazuma Kamachi you are not.
Unfortunately, I didn't care for the events of this chapter since I don't give a damn about any of the featured characters. But hopefully, Hitsugaya will have gotten his one chapter victory and we'll be able to move on to bigger and better things next week. And by bigger, I don't mean anything having to do with that fat ass Ōmaeda, (although that's highly unlikely at this point).
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 19:15   Link #3887
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Sorry Kubo, but Kazuma Kamachi you are not.
Unfortunately, I didn't care for the events of this chapter since I don't give a damn about any of the featured characters. But hopefully, Hitsugaya will have gotten his one chapter victory and we'll be able to move on to bigger and better things next week. And by bigger, I don't mean anything having to do with that fat ass Ōmaeda, (although that's highly unlikely at this point).
yeah... I would especially like to re-see Kenpachi and Unohana ... and given how do we share see probably each captain with a sterniters to rate them and then begin their battle (cf. Hitsugaya)
Old 2013-09-10, 20:32   Link #3888
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

More explanations as to why Shikai's are stronger than Bankais next week.

Whatever, I'm just waiting for Kenpachi's bankai.
Old 2013-09-10, 21:17   Link #3889
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

still waiting on kisuke's bankai, that and cannon ichixruki just for nostalgia purposes, but i doubt we'll ever see either ever again.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 01:35   Link #3890
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
More explanations as to why Shikai's are stronger than Bankais next week.
well, i can already see soi fon's shikai being better than her bankai and of course kimimaro will have hidden dog powers now

and then byakuya will come back and be like: "my shikai is just less petals, i don't need bankai, this is a flower vacuum and you can't penetrate it"

Quote:
Whatever, I'm just waiting for Kenpachi's bankai.
it will probably be something that will benefit kenpachi if it gets stolen. like something that drains reishi so only he can use it
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 02:53   Link #3891
bigdeal000
malefic

Bleach, I didn't miss you at all, but since you're back I'm gonna read you. Well, a nice little chapter with a little fight in it. Could that guy really not dodge or use blut...whatever to defend himself? Oh well, as long as we get rid of them. Next!!
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 12:47   Link #3892
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Bleach, I didn't miss you at all, but since you're back I'm gonna read you. Well, a nice little chapter with a little fight in it. Could that guy really not dodge or use blut...whatever to defend himself? Oh well, as long as we get rid of them. Next!!
Actually, he did dodge. That was his vacuum flame clone that Whitey skewered. The real one is perfectly fine. At least until next chapter... ^_^

As for the rest of the chapter, nice meta moment from imouto-chan. We all know what that expression on Omaeda's face means, and apparently so does she... If he is going to go out in a final heroic fat-ass blaze of loli-protecting glory, he better at least take someone out with it. None of that Soi-Fong having to come in and finish the job crap.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2013-09-11 at 20:43.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 21:48   Link #3893
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

how about using some ,, u know
*those powers that require saying a number or something (like what byakuya does)
Old 2013-09-12, 15:34   Link #3894
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
The complaints on this board are just getting more and more whiney
Bleach isn't worth complaining about anymore. It passed that stage a looong time ago. Poking fun at the chapters is the only way to enjoy them now (for most of us here anyhow).
Old 2013-09-12, 15:56   Link #3895
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Bleach isn't worth complaining about anymore. It passed that stage a looong time ago. Poking fun at the chapters is the only way to enjoy them now (for most of us here anyhow).
I still get a little enjoyment from the story itself...although I do still like poking fun at it. Win-win. ^_^
Old 2013-09-12, 16:41   Link #3896
normp571

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I still get a little enjoyment from the story itself...although I do still like poking fun at it. Win-win. ^_^
I actually enjoy the story.
normp571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 17:08   Link #3897
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
I'll never understand why Soifon was upset about the bankai loss when she herself back in the HM arc stated how much she hated it. She should've been, 'HERE YOU GO! MY SHIKAI'S BETTER ANYWAY SO NYAAAAAAAAAAA'

Omeada might really die unless Kubo pulls a Big Damn Heroes from Soi, Yoruichi or someone else...

Mohawk hasn't shown blut or Vollstanding yet so Whitey and Tits McGee will have to work harder.
Old 2013-09-12, 23:28   Link #3898
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by normp571 View Post
I actually enjoy the story.
No problem. There's certainly enough there to enjoy. I like some of the developments here and there and the overall direction of the plot, but I've just been too spoiled by years of TVTropes.com and better manga to really love it 100%. Plus there is a lot of Kubo Being Kubo, some of which I like, some of which bugs me, most of which just makes me roll my eyes (which is enjoyable enough in its own right ^_^).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Omeada might really die unless Kubo pulls a Big Damn Heroes from Soi, Yoruichi or someone else...
Unfortunately, odds are that that's exactly what's going to happen. He's facing the enemy that took Soi-Fong's Bankai, so by Bleach shounen logic, only she or Ichigo (or possibly Yoruichi, but she must have been fired or something, is all I can guess) can defeat him. I guess he could conceivably fight the guy to a standstill until Soi-Fong/Ichigo gets there, then protect against a double team/save imouto-chan, but chances are he's toast. He's just got too much "screw-up" inertia.

Still hoping for him awakening his inner badass, though, however slight that possibility might be... We'll see. If we see Soi-Fong fighting another Letter, especially one that appears to outclass her, his chances for success (much less survival) will skyrocket.
Old 2013-09-13, 13:15   Link #3899
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

chills from the last panel
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 17:40   Link #3900
Langus
Optimus Prime

A overdue welcome back to Matsumoto's awesome cleavage. I missed those girls.

So this chapter had sexual innuendo, Hitsugaya being badass, and boobies. I'd call it a win.

Just waiting now for Urahara's moment of shining glory. We all know it's coming.

Tags
bleach, chapter