AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Episode 217
Perfect 10 5 7.35%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 16.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 13.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 20.59%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 11.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 10.29%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.94%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 2.94%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 11.76%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-19, 13:37   Link #21
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

i just realize that Tenten was missing =X
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 14:17   Link #22
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudosu View Post
bags:
TwoHeadDogs(kiba) can attack only on a smell. yes?
how can he attack a sword?
think the whole smell thing just increases his accuracy

gotta elaborate a bit w/ your question..."how can he attack a sword?" I dunno...how do you lift up your arms? you just do it :P
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 14:28   Link #23
a hobbit
a hibbity hobbity hooobit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i noticed that too xD
a hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 14:51   Link #24
sudosu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Tenten not very much popular hero . Does can it how by chance put to death in anywhere fillers =)))?
sudosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 15:25   Link #25
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The episode was ok; the mission is accomplishing the intended target, since the Konoha pairs made their entrances saving the lives of two sand siblings in much similar fashion as when they (more specifically Kiba and Shikamaru) were saved at the last minute in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

But those guys (the Shitenshin or whatever they are called) while they have been decent villains as far as the fillers are going recently, they're not as good as to fill on the shoes of some of the cool villains to the likes as let's say Orochimaru's Sound Five.

Those guys really drove me nuts with their dehumanizing attitude, but that's good because those kinds of villains to me means that are so freaking serious and display very assorts of creative tactics, unknown abilities, and freaking cool jutsus.

The armor of the giant guy triggers a similar effect to Kisame's Samehadda, though the armor only swallows chakra while Kisame's sword actually devours chakra.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 16:20   Link #26
naruto650

Send a message via AIM to naruto650
What i don't like about the episode is how they called the mission!
naruto650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 16:41   Link #27
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

I lol'd at the bit where the woman used her hand telescope and looked through it and said "they'll be in range soon" ......lol Ah well..my sort of humor...suppose no one will understand it tho...

Anyway - good episode - finally something good to wait for next week

@naruto650: your sig is way too big - check forum rules looks very cool anyway
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 17:10   Link #28
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
I gave it 9 out of 10! Excellent.

Now for the specifications, wow so they did the whole animation before the opening thing again, I wonder if this will carry on to Naruto Shippuden. The Animation was great, although I noticed a little flaw here and there, its not worth ranting over. Temari is so hot! , also what’s up with that green hair chick telling Temari exactly how her jutsu's work, and how her swords work. I mean, you call that guerrilla warfare ? That’s just asking to get your ass kicked when you give out information out like its candy jeeze. Then again, they all do that lol.

That guy with the 3 headed dragon sword, I can't believe he had the nerve to call Kankuro a makeup wearing bastard, when he looks pretty damn gay him self. In any case, I got pretty pumped by the time Shikamaru saved Temari and then they started the pump up music I was like YES!! Also, although most of us are hoping that Gaara wont need saving, well I'm sorry to say but he probably / most likely will need saving. The whole point of this arc is that Konoha Ninja's pay back the favor that the sand did for them, Nartuo and Lee have to save Gaara for it to end perfectly.

In any case, if you think about it Rock Lee is perfect for fighting that brute with the chakra eating armor, because Lee can't mold chakra. Hah he is so going to get rocked by the Green Beast of Konoha. Also, Gaara might not be in trouble till he gets ganged by the other guy, because I do recall the other guy saying to "Lead Gaara to him". Well that’s it for now, cant wait till the next episode.
Old 2007-01-19, 22:27   Link #29
Blaster

Sounds bad. Although it is an chakra-nullifying armor, I have the feeling that Naruto is going to force in a Rasengan and break it.

Up till now, the filler is still good. at least the enemies aren't some fake jounins.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 00:05   Link #30
Xelsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
I gave it 9 out of 10! Excellent.

Now for the specifications, wow so they did the whole animation before the opening thing again, I wonder if this will carry on to Naruto Shippuden. The Animation was great, although I noticed a little flaw here and there, its not worth ranting over. Temari is so hot! , also what’s up with that green hair chick telling Temari exactly how her jutsu's work, and how her swords work. I mean, you call that guerrilla warfare ? That’s just asking to get your ass kicked when you give out information out like its candy jeeze. Then again, they all do that lol.

That guy with the 3 headed dragon sword, I can't believe he had the nerve to call Kankuro a makeup wearing bastard, when he looks pretty damn gay him self. In any case, I got pretty pumped by the time Shikamaru saved Temari and then they started the pump up music I was like YES!! Also, although most of us are hoping that Gaara wont need saving, well I'm sorry to say but he probably / most likely will need saving. The whole point of this arc is that Konoha Ninja's pay back the favor that the sand did for them, Nartuo and Lee have to save Gaara for it to end perfectly.

In any case, if you think about it Rock Lee is perfect for fighting that brute with the chakra eating armor, because Lee can't mold chakra. Hah he is so going to get rocked by the Green Beast of Konoha. Also, Gaara might not be in trouble till he gets ganged by the other guy, because I do recall the other guy saying to "Lead Gaara to him". Well that’s it for now, cant wait till the next episode.
You beat me to it, the thing about Temari's opponent explaining what her swords do and the dude that looks like a chick (seems every arc has to have at least one) ragging on Kankuro about wearing make-up were the two things that stood out to me when I watched the episode. You can always tell who is going to lose in the fight... the one that describes their jutsus/attack style/(dis)advantages. Seriously, it'd be like Lee telling his opponent the exact way in which he will attack.

Anyways, excellent episode. To those who complain about the sand shinobi looking weak, do you think the show would actually be interesting in the least if all the "cool" characters were unstoppable, one hitter quitters? No, it'd be like playing through a game in god mode the whole time, it might be fun for the first hour or so, but it will get boring and unsatisfying after a while.

I bet if this exact arc would have been in the manga, a lot more people would have appreciated it... it's just the "It's a filler, therefore it is not good." attitude, for some of the people.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 00:14   Link #31
Lumir

I can see it now... naruto rasengan'in that guy with the armor... and breaking it... Filler-tastic... sigh... almost to the magna arc... almost there...
Old 2007-01-20, 01:07   Link #32
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelsol View Post
Anyways, excellent episode. To those who complain about the sand shinobi looking weak, do you think the show would actually be interesting in the least if all the "cool" characters were unstoppable, one hitter quitters?
Problem is they look weak against weak/ridiculous-looking opponents. Hmm looks, like the filler arcs have lowered people's standards, that was seriously not a good episode.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 02:48   Link #33
sayde

Overall, it was a pretty cool episode. I think perhaps my one and only issue with this particular filler is the fact that Gaara's most likely going to become overwhelmed at some point either by the opponent he's currently facing, or the leader who's ran off w/ Gaara's student. (Otherwise what would be the point of Naruto and Lee having to step in, right?)

Why's this bad? Well, for starters, Gaara needing to be rescued=Not cool.
Secondly, the thought of having a filler bad guy be stronger (or more capable) than both Gaara and Kimimaro(sp?) kind of urks me just a bit. It's a minor complaint, but then again this is something that seemed rather unavoidable due by the very nature of Gaara having anything to do with this filler.

Hopefully my predictions will turn out wrong. In any case, I'm pretty happy about the last fillers of Naruto thus far. These are without a doubt in a league of their own compared to 95% of all the fillers thus far. Regardless of the story, if the animation stays on point, and the action's pretty good, I'll really have nothing more to say.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 09:40   Link #34
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
Problem is they look weak against weak/ridiculous-looking opponents.
Big fat guy, guy with six arms, guy with two boddies inside him, girl with... flute.

And they are not weak either, their weapons are their strength, they are just like the sound ninja, just with other means of being powerful. In the battle between the Konohana shinobi and the sound guys, the konohana guys had terrible disadvantages too.
Old 2007-01-20, 10:04   Link #35
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Overall, it was a pretty cool episode. I think perhaps my one and only issue with this particular filler is the fact that Gaara's most likely going to become overwhelmed at some point either by the opponent he's currently facing, or the leader who's ran off w/ Gaara's student. (Otherwise what would be the point of Naruto and Lee having to step in, right?)
Or they could make Naruto and Lee handle his current opponent and let him continue the chase?

A little drop in star this ep.. coz they making my Temari less pweety
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 13:31   Link #36
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Big fat guy, guy with six arms, guy with two boddies inside him, girl with... flute.

And they are not weak either, their weapons are their strength, they are just like the sound ninja, just with other means of being powerful. In the battle between the Konohana shinobi and the sound guys, the konohana guys had terrible disadvantages too.
I'll give you Jiroubu, but these clowns are way cheesier than the rest of the sound 5.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 14:21   Link #37
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ok i gotta say this was bad (3)....this was so unoriginal and this made the Sand shinobi look pathetic...while actually it has always been the opposite.

Gaara's attack useless? Yeah right!...Kimmimaro was special with his bones....these fake tools are so stupid...

And what about MASTER SCOUT Shino? Seems like they are merely scouting and observing...

It was disappointing...really...
Old 2007-01-20, 17:53   Link #38
Rahan

I wonder what Sakura is doing.

She can't possibly be scouting, nor is she backing up the ones who will fight.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 18:08   Link #39
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

This bunch of jokers should be enough for Naruto or Gaara ALONE...
Old 2007-01-20, 19:19   Link #40
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Good episode in my opinion looks like the stage is set for some serious fighting to break out. Looks like there a hitch in the bad guys plans they didnt count on the Sand have allies "Tisk Tisk" if they would have done their homework they would have found that Konoha and Sand made up a while ago and are still allies.

The more i look at these guys powers the less impressed i am it seems their powers are dependent on their respective weapons. I bet destroying the weapon or removing it from their control will weaken them