Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-07, 13:15   Link #41
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
As far as the Leaf Village is concerned, the Uchiha clan never lost it's prestige.
Neither did the Namikaze, yet we know they didn't used the surname for the baby.

By the way, can't Sasuke use Shinra Tensei? A Shinra Tensei to the face is far easier and quicker than a Chidori.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 13:53   Link #42
Wandering Soul

Honestly I am still curious about Orochimaru. He apparently has his own place now and everyone can just visit him casually. Makes me wonder if he got punished at all for any of his crimes prior to the war.
Old 2015-05-07, 15:28   Link #43
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I won't be surprise if they gonna meet Orochimaru in an Asylum .

About the new akatsuki boss , i wonder if Itachi did killed every single Uchiha except his bro , may be some did escaped ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 16:04   Link #44
cyberdemon

here's an interesting speculation someone pointed out after chapter 2. Kishimoto apparently said that Salada's eyes were part of the reason Sasuke was away. Perhaps as a baby Salada was kidnapped by Orochimaru and her eyes were replaced. This new guy with the Sharingan is actually using Salada's eyes which Orochimaru had implanted for experimentation purposes.
Old 2015-05-07, 16:24   Link #45
itachi-san314

i'm fine with the sharingan mystery, but why would orochimaru or whoever that is still be wearing an akatsuki cloak? shouldn't that be a washed up symbol at this point?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 18:08   Link #46
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
then again why are all the people in the village hiding things from Sarada? Because of....reasons?
I'm wondering if there were complications with her birth. If she was stillborn but Sakura managed to save her after days of trying and everyone trying to get her to give up for her own sanity or something, for example, it'd be awkward for any of the others who knew of the circumstances to even remember it, let alone tell the girl the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
We don't know if he has never contacted them. All that has been stated is the they haven't seen each other in her memory. I'm calling her birth being kept a big secret is to protect her and the village has screwed up again by being too secretive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Once upon a time Sasuke was an international criminal after all. He may be "forgiven" thanks to Naruto's intervention, but I don't think he's been forgotten. His daughter would be quite a target for those trying to get to him. Though if they really wanted to hide her they wouldn't of made the fact that Sarada is an Uchiha known but meh, Konoha has made poor decisions before.
Yet she walks around wearing an Uchiha logo on her back...
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 18:18   Link #47
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'm wondering if there were complications with her birth. If she was stillborn but Sakura managed to save her after days of trying and everyone trying to get her to give up for her own sanity or something, for example, it'd be awkward for any of the others who knew of the circumstances to even remember it, let alone tell the girl the truth.
that's a good call. I could see sakura going out her way to save sasuke and karin's kid because she is literally that pathetically in love with sasuke. clearly there is a mystery going on involving salada's eyes and the eyes of this new character. if her eyes were stolen at birth, perhaps she was also left for dead and sasuke or karin brought her to sakura to save her. it's actually a pretty good mystery story despite many people hating on it.

Quote:
Yet she walks around wearing an Uchiha logo on her back...
the story was never logical about keeping jinchuurikis or secret ninjas hidden, safe and protected in villages so I'm glad that it's staying consistent...
Old 2015-05-07, 20:49   Link #48
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
here's an interesting speculation someone pointed out after chapter 2. Kishimoto apparently said that Salada's eyes were part of the reason Sasuke was away. Perhaps as a baby Salada was kidnapped by Orochimaru and her eyes were replaced. This new guy with the Sharingan is actually using Salada's eyes which Orochimaru had implanted for experimentation purposes.
Considering Naruto knows exactly where Orochimaru is and they haven't done anything about him, i'm assuming they are probably on good terms with him now

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
that's a good call. I could see sakura going out her way to save sasuke and karin's kid because she is literally that pathetically in love with sasuke.
I really don't think Sakura would need to be pathetically in love with Sasuke to go out of her way to save their kid. She's a doctor, sasuke is a friend, and its the life of a baby; all good reasons and she would only need one of them.

Actually one of my hopes is that sakura DOESN'T love sasuke anymore and that Sarada is Karin's daughter. With Karin "gone" and Sasuke running off, Sakura decides to raise Sarada herself. The whole thing about her and sasuke being her parents is just sakura making an attempt to give Sarada some semblance of a normal childhood... Might be easier on the kid to have atleast one parent in her life and think her dad's "busy" than to tell her that she is effectively an orphan (Being ophraned worked baddly for Sasuke, and though Naruto turned out well, being a orphan did a number on him in his young life). Ya Sakura would be lying to her, and you could argue she's wrong, but it would be with the best of intentions... Looking out for Sarada's well being at her own expense when she has no obligation to do so would show a certain level of love, care and inner strength from Sakura. Plus Sakura no longer being in love with Sasuke would be a plus for her character; sad she didn't find someone else, but she's better off alone than holding a torch for a jerk who never deserved her affection.
Old 2015-05-07, 23:07   Link #49
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I really don't think Sakura would need to be pathetically in love with Sasuke to go out of her way to save their kid. She's a doctor, sasuke is a friend, and its the life of a baby; all good reasons and she would only need one of them.
Sure. I didn't quite mean it like that. I meant more in context of the overall story. For instance, people are wondering if Sakura married and had a kid with Sasuke. If the answer is no and instead she saved and raised his child from another woman, then that's pretty pathetic and ironically fits right in line with her character.

for the record, I think Salada is Sasuke and Sakura's daughter and this mystery is just a red herring quest for Salada to discover a relationship with her father (and hopefully her mother but we'll see... it is Sakura after all).
Old 2015-05-07, 23:37   Link #50
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

So Sarada is the new protagonist not Buroto?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 23:48   Link #51
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

new masked guy...hmmm a prideful uchiha, dead before the massacre, and bro love for itachi.
shhhhh. we need not jump to conclusions on this.

and that akatsuki robe? he picked up itachis from the hideout of course! lmao

story is cool so far. come on 700+3...
Old 2015-05-07, 23:50   Link #52
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
My only guess is that they want to keep the focus off Boruto for the movie's sake... Which is a disappointment since the two things I'm more interested on are: whether Boruto has the Byakugan or not and Sasuke... Training Boruto.

Sarado and Sasuke continue the tradition of neglectful shounen fathers does not interest me.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 01:29   Link #53
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
For this manga it is about Salada, for the movie it is about Boruto.
Old 2015-05-08, 01:36   Link #54
The Green One

It's more of establishing Sarada's connection to the movie's plot and her motivations. In the next chapter we'll probably see why Boruto ends up going.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 03:14   Link #55
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just read the chapter all I can say is that Sarada is a very interesting character so far. This is good for the Bolt Movie, we get to see how she develope as a character and later on why is she the rival of Bolt in the movie.

Still shipping for BoruSala. Also awaiting Himawari/Sunflower to have some sort of appearance, but I guess she might over shadow Sarada because we all know how popular Hinata is right now and fans are really wild.

Either way the story is interesting I guess next episode father and daughter meet, also kinda found it funny Sarada before stalking Bolt now Naruto from a perspective.
Old 2015-05-08, 06:01   Link #56
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
Neither did the Namikaze, yet we know they didn't used the surname for the baby.

By the way, can't Sasuke use Shinra Tensei? A Shinra Tensei to the face is far easier and quicker than a Chidori.
I always believe it was the village who refused to give Naruto his father name to keep Village hero image clean and have someone to direct all hatred toward without problem.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 06:58   Link #57
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
As far as the Leaf Village is concerned, the Uchiha clan never lost it's prestige.
If anything, Sasuke got a lot more respect as a kid than the Uchiha especially during but, to some extent, also after Tobirama's administration.
Old 2015-05-08, 08:24   Link #58
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Thing that bugged me in this chap :

1/ dat onion head Uchiha , he wants to kill Sasuke for disgrace the Uchiha , but should that be Itachi since Itachi disagreed with other Uchiha about the revolution ?

2/Yamato still being used by Kakashi , i think Yamato is also old right now , poor Yamato .

3/ Naruto didn't say good bye to his family before leave to find Sasuke , so we won't be able to see the rest of female cast for a while , even Boruto .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 08:27   Link #59
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
3/ Naruto didn't say good bye to his family before leave to find Sasuke , so we won't be able to see the rest of female cast for a while , even Boruto .
Sigh... That's an anime father for you...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 10:00   Link #60
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Thing that bugged me in this chap :

1/ dat onion head Uchiha , he wants to kill Sasuke for disgrace the Uchiha , but should that be Itachi since Itachi disagreed with other Uchiha about the revolution ?

2/Yamato still being used by Kakashi , i think Yamato is also old right now , poor Yamato .

1/ Shhhh. We....

2/ Yamato = Shizune?

3/ I thought this was a shot a boruto being feminine so I chuckled. Maybe that was not ur intent here

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion