AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-11, 12:39   Link #21
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^Well, of course I don't like the guy himself, just the speech and the scene.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 22:15   Link #22
maniac88

as long as the MC still has that curse, i doubt the femdom gonna disappear,,
btw erotora, if you're wondering about the next plot,
Spoiler for spoil:
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 22:58   Link #23
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Well well, this novel is harsh to mobs
Gangraped by orcs
Now church's sex slavery
boi oh boi
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 04:12   Link #24
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Seriously that chapter 41...

To be honest, I don't like this novel that much. Don't really like the characters, even more Repart, he's too submissive. But there still are three things that make me keep going:
The cool speechs and battles
The comedy
The unpredictable development

Chapter 41 is a really good example of the points 2 and 3, WTF but funny, and totally unpredictable.

Last edited by Rinvelt; 2017-04-12 at 04:26.
Old 2017-04-12, 05:41   Link #25
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Unpredictability is this author's forte yea?

MC repulsed me too much I couldn't continue
Old 2017-04-12, 11:49   Link #26
Rinvelt
駄目人間

I'm up to date now. My opinion didn't change, but might as well add a few things.

First, the MC, Repart. Really submissive and a Yes Man to the girls (Mainly Brishelle), can't really come to like him and instinctively replace the 俺 by 僕. Because of the way he was raised and his ignorance of the world he's really pure and innocent, and it's the reason why he's so submissive. In the recent chapters he becomes aware of how ignorant he is and how he's a Yes Man, so he wants to know more about the world to be able to have his own opinion, even if it goes against Brishelle. Where he shines, though, is his fighting spirit. Even if he can't win, the way he corners his opponents and frighten them is pretty cool. A shame he can't win.

As for the heroines, I can only see them as sluts in heat who are after Repart's "superb article". It's really a shame. Well, Brishelle at least is developed a little, as she's most likely the main heroine, but can't come to like her.

As for the world building, meh. The vampires are the strongest species and made the humans their slaves? LOL. First they aren't, they're just immortals and a few are strong. Not counting the few strong Orcs at first, we see other people stronger than them in more recent chapters... As for slavery, why enslave a few humans and do an alliance with the others? Like, seriously, either you enslave them all, or you make an alliance with everyone.

Finally, Repart's curse. While the concept is original and I find it really interesting, the way it's applied is bullshit. Because all your physical abilities are minus 1 you can't win? It's complete bullshit. We see in every manga/LN/WN/anime the weaker MC beats his opponent thanks to his willpower and guts. And when it comes to willpower, guts and tenacity, Repart is obviously the better one. Even then let's say it's because of the curse and all, but another question: why can't he dodge completely? I mean, ok, his status is his opponent minus 1, but even then it's illogical how he can ONLY dodge by a paper thin margin. There are other things too, but I don't even want to write more than this. And I absolutely won't write about how bullshit his curse is applied to sex.

Anyway, in the end I was rather dissatisfied because it's something written by one of my favorite author, so it pains me that it has so many flaws. But it still has good scenes, and the fanboy of the author in me wants to continue, hoping for improvement. So yeah, I'll continue to read the novel.

Phew, didn't think I'd write so much.
Old 2017-04-12, 12:27   Link #27
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Been waiting for your review Thanks~

I only reached ch30 but have almost the same opinion with you

Regarding the world building, I did ask the author like a month ago :
"Even if the army was away, the inhabitants/civillians of the Vampire Capital should be quite powerful since they are vampires too, how come it was overrun by an orc detachment of 2000?"
Author said he's not prioritizing on such details since it's at the core is eronovel

tbh the ero is crap here
the girls can't come until Repart faints
so dumb I just can't continue

Also regarding timid MC, Saratoga did it much better than here, Repart just annoys me so much.
Old 2017-04-12, 13:12   Link #28
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^You stopped juste before chapter 32, which is the most WTF chapter of the novel. (as a whole, the novel itself has lots of WTF moments)

To be honest, you don't lose anything by not reading it. But if you have time, it's not that much of a bad read either, unless it bores you or you find it too ridiculous and annoying.
Old 2017-04-17, 11:17   Link #29
Rinvelt
駄目人間

So, the the first part of the novel ended.
Repart decided to man up and live his life (not just following orders and be the 'level minus 1 guy', he wants to be Repart Corsica), and he even try to say it directly, but Brishelle and most of the other girls don't care so he's obliged to flee. Yeah, most of the girls because at least Elsaria is okay with it, saying she fell in love with the most persistent man ever and that there was no way for him to give up something he decided, so she should see him off instead, making him promise to marry her when he'll return. So, yeah, Elsaria is now best heroine. (before I didn't particulary like one, as they aren't that developed)

The good news is that now the author is going back to Nagai Koto!!!!! (So yeah, this one is on a break, but who cares?)
Old 2017-04-17, 12:07   Link #30
LifeHowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
I found this by chance when i saw the LN sample(which has 4 illustrations if you want to check it)
Curious. Where can I find illustrations? Ideally, links or torrents.
LifeHowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 12:33   Link #31
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
So, the the first part of the novel ended.
Repart decided to man up and live his life (not just following orders and be the 'level minus 1 guy', he wants to be Repart Corsica), and he even try to say it directly, but Brishelle and most of the other girls don't care so he's obliged to flee. Yeah, most of the girls because at least Elsaria is okay with it, saying she fell in love with the most persistent man ever and that there was no way for him to give up something he decided, so she should see him off instead, making him promise to marry her when he'll return. So, yeah, Elsaria is now best heroine. (before I didn't particulary like one, as they aren't that developed)

The good news is that now the author is going back to Nagai Koto!!!!! (So yeah, this one is on a break, but who cares?)
Finally Nagai Koto...

So at the latest chapter, who else are the heroines except the original 3?

Also short summary about the plot after orc fended off Elsaria's city please~
Old 2017-04-17, 12:38   Link #32
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^Still the 3 princesses. Bonuses are Keio (Damphir, took the job to serve Repart for a promotion, now is here for his D), Akume (Ninja without emotion... aside for his D), the Maid (yep, she's just the maid, basically a slut too), and Hamerare (Notice the word play? She's banned from sex, but still did it once. She really likes him, though, not a slut. Calls him Onii-chan and is a loli).

And, yeah, really glad it's coming back!

EDIT: spoilers:
Spoiler for spoilers:

Done really quickly because I want to eat my pizza before it becomes cold.

Last edited by Rinvelt; 2017-04-17 at 16:23.
Old 2017-04-17, 12:41   Link #33
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Her name is Hamerare? lol~

Since author learned to have non-princess heroines here, then we can have Pet as heroine now?
Old 2017-04-17, 12:48   Link #34
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^Edited my previous post.
Old 2017-04-17, 13:04   Link #35
wuhugm
Confused Shark

PEDO MANKOSUKI!!!! Oh my god

Just like Nagai Koto's Fullchinko
Old 2017-04-17, 13:07   Link #36
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Not the only one, you should look at the names he gave...

It's Fullchenko, though. At least, it's indirect. Also, Fullchenko is a cool guy, Pedo is just scum....
Old 2017-06-02, 06:22   Link #37
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Hey, there's another update for this instead of Nagaikoto damn
Old 2017-06-02, 06:54   Link #38
Rinvelt
駄目人間

.................................................. ....................
Well, at least we know that volume 4 of Nagai Koto is coming soon and that he'll most likely start to update again this month. Just that I don't know what I should think about the fact that he forgot about what he wrote... Oh well, it's not the first time it happens, and he still surprised us, so guess we just need to believe in him.

EDIT: Read the chapter, in short:
Bandits raping a young man... Yeah, the bandits are women
Another princess (Elf)
Someone drowned? Instead of mouth to mouth, mouth to D is far more effective!

Last edited by Rinvelt; 2017-06-02 at 07:35.
Old 2017-10-06, 09:58   Link #39
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Wait wait wait wait wait!!!!

It's getting published:
Spoiler for image:
Old 2017-10-06, 10:22   Link #40
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^NAAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!??? ?

Well, the girls look nice~

Tags
cursed protagonist, inhuman rape, princess harem, vampire