Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-29, 00:13   Link #621
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeth006 View Post

Incest FTL. I hope it fails.
Get out, there's no room for anti-incest here.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 00:53   Link #622
zeth006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
brocon GOOO!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeth006 View Post

Incest FTL. I hope it fails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post

Even better. It's fine if it remains in this series--but only for a short time. After that, Kyouka needs to find a real bf.

Last edited by zeth006; 2010-05-29 at 01:58.
zeth006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 01:11   Link #623
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
The hell you talking about? It's a standard star. You start in the bottom left, go to mid right, then mid left, then bottom right, then top, then back to bottom left. It's a good way for kids to draw a star without a ruler or making it look like a fat man in pointy shoes.
Oh ok, so that's what it was mainly. Ok well that cleared up instantly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
More like how will the incest resolve in all this. Personally Kosuda will reject Kyoka! Pretty sure about that one.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 01:57   Link #624
ZeKeR
Superbad

o dunno..... kosuda's still a greenhorn.....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 03:11   Link #625
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

I suddenly like Kanejou better by several orders of magnitude this episode, if for nothing else than for doing what I've been wanting to do since the last episode; KANEJOU BEEAMU-ing the annoying loli into the sky.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 04:57   Link #626
Gus3

Three episodes left. Let's hope for a second season.
Gus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 22:25   Link #627
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Dam the comedy is this show just never fails to delivery, another amazing episode for it, and their romance actually went a ways too. My favorite part would be Yamada getting called out on the "I never said I don't like you" = "I like you" by Takeshita, and Yamada's reactions to her claim.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 03:09   Link #628
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Nope, it's all about the lens since usually I heard they can get much more expensive than the camera itself is.
Yeah, that's true. SLR/DSLR aficionados know the lens can go 2-3 times more than the price of the camera. Not to mention most film-based camera's are seriously challenged by today's DSLR's that can do RAW file format + CF ExtremeSpeed. I guess that photography war I speculated earlier might actually come to pass, or... this episode was it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
...KANEJOU BEEAMU-ing the annoying loli into the sky.
I just had to lol at that part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Dam the comedy is this show just never fails to delivery, another amazing episode for it, and their romance actually went a ways too. My favorite part would be Yamada getting called out on the "I never said I don't like you" = "I like you" by Takeshita, and Yamada's reactions to her claim.
Episode 09 seems to be my favorite so far, for what reason... I don't really know, maybe it's the gradually changing Yamada, maybe it's the scene above which I was really enjoying, or the cheerleader outfits, or rather Takeshita in a cheerleader outfit (my fav girl in case that was forgotten), definitely fun so far, and another one of those series that has me looking forward to the next ep.

Last edited by mangatron; 2010-05-30 at 03:27. Reason: typo
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 10:50   Link #629
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
FK YEA KANEJOU BEAMMMMMM! XD

That little brat has been annoying my since she first showed up, now she is a star in the sky

I'm really glad that kosuda is finally able to make it clear about where he stands in this relationship and it is now all up to Yamada to get over her own naivety and say "yes". And I saw the thing with Kanejou's brother a mile away...good thing Yamada doesn't give two hoots about his looks although I'm also glad that he isn't the "evil pimp" type.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 10:52   Link #630
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
although I'm also glad that he isn't the "evil pimp" type.
Judging by how he looked at Yamada and his words, I'd say he is the "You think you can resist me, dear? I'll show you..." type of guy.
Old 2010-05-30, 17:42   Link #631
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
FK YEA KANEJOU BEAMMMMMM! XD

That little brat has been annoying my since she first showed up, now she is a star in the sky
You called a loli an "annoying brat"??!?

This is a day to remember! I better frame this on my wall
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 06:39   Link #632
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The "I never said I don't like you" part was good but the headline including this very sentence at the headline in 02:14 kinda ruined it for me since it was pretty obvious who would say it. Really bad idea to put such a revealing headline, especially when it spoils the climax of the episode.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 09:45   Link #633
bubbathemaster

It makes up for ep08 which was kind of boring.

Still, we're stuck with a "I love you but I won't tell you and we'll never be together" story; and it's unlikely that it'll move forward before ep12. So bring on more stupid jokes and less romance that doesn't go anywhere!
bubbathemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 01:02   Link #634
HandofFate

decent episode.
its been a long while since I actually cared about a couple in a romantic comedy.
Old 2010-06-01, 12:56   Link #635
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Not a bad episode. Obviously Yamada is working through her feelings which might take some time. Too bad for Kosuda, but really that's just the way it is. Considering she's been so focused on sex it's going to be a shift to think about her feelings and what she wants to do. At least she is more seriously thinking about this even if most of the episode she was running away.

Now things are just going to get tied even closer with the Kanejou siblings. Kyouka is even more angry at Yamada than she was before. Losing the in class vote and now her brother is interested in Yamada .
Old 2010-06-01, 20:11   Link #636
destiny4everlove

Episode 9

I enjoyed watching episode 9 so much!!

- Kosuda very public confession was one of my favorite moments in this episode! Kosuda deserves major props for doing something as courageous as confessing to the girl you have feelings for in front of the whole class!!! If Yamada didn’t understand his confession clearly last episode, there is no way she didn’t get it this time. I felt bad for poor Mayu , since she was among the classmates who heard Kozuda’s confession. She is an intelligent girl so she must know that her chances with Kozuda are gone by now. She waited too long to confess and now Kozuda is interested in someone else, so unfortunately she will never know for sure if she had any possibility of Kozuda returning her feelings for him or not. I don’t really see Mayu as the type of girl who will fight for the guy she likes and who will take him away from her rival, what I see is Mayu giving up on Kosuda in the next episodes. I really hope she finds someone who loves her and cherishes her; she is a very nice girl so she deserves someone who loves her very much.

- Seeing Yamada so happy that Kosuda confessed to her was so adorable!! She is in love with him that is a fact, but her tsundere ways don’t allow her to show her real feelings in front of Kosuda or realize that she has already fallen for him since some time ago. Thankfully, Takeshita helped Yamada realize her true feelings for Kozuda and that she does like him. In fact, Yamada was so shocked that she almost killed herself.

- The appearance of Kouka’s brother, Keiichi, into the scene has brought some very interesting developments to the series. With Keiichi interested in Yamada and making moves on her while Kouka makes moves on Kosuda as a payback to Yamada (from stealing her brother’s attention) things are bound to get very, very interesting.

- The most hilarious parts of this episode for me were: Miyato Eye (the eye might be a total fail when seeing trough envelopes but it sure works when finding an “ikeme”), Kyouka jealous beam (so powerful that will send you flying away) and the cameras (Keiichi and Kosuda’s) comparison scene.

I so can’t wait to watch the next episode!!

Thank you so much for my beautiful avy and my amazing sig, TheEroKing!!!
destiny4everlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 11:39   Link #637
ReddyRedWolf

Spoiler for ep 10:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 12:40   Link #638
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Bird Hours 10 - Byakko, Henshin!:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 13:52   Link #639
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Was anyone going when Kosuda was reading, "All about H...for beginners."

Kosuda, wrong item, just go for several H-games. That taught me some techniques and how 2D is more superior than 3D.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 04:00   Link #640
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for Bird Hours 10 - Byakko, Henshin!:
Spoiler for :

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, seinen