AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Darker Than Black

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-11, 07:09   Link #61
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

3rd Episode - 26th of May
4th Episode - 21th of July.
Old 2010-05-31, 05:47   Link #62
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Suou was a construct held together by a meteor fragment. She was not really human or a contractor.

Shion created her.

His sister was killed in an assassination attempt against his father. His father tried to save his sister by turning her into a doll, i think. But her mother refused. So she ended up dead for good. Shion in the show is not undead, she's a different person from the original.

Shion made a copy of his sister using his incredible powers and used a meteor fragment to make it self aware and let it keep its memories.

Anyhow, she eventually manifested contractor like powers while under stress but these powers originate from the lense (the fragment) she wears on her necklace. One of her fondest memories was hunting with her father, using a rifle. So the meteor fragment manifested a PTRS sniper rifle for her since that was the only type of weapon she seemed to be very good with. She is a faux contractor. The meteor fragment summons her weapon and gives her the heightened senses so she can fight back. Her powers are different because the origin and source of them.

Both Hei and Suou are labeled as contractors but their powers and origins don't match those of others. They were kind of created by their siblings.

Last edited by mechalord; 2010-06-01 at 02:31.
Old 2010-06-13, 14:39   Link #63
Chidori<3
Hei x Yin

new PV is out !!!
http://www.d-black.net/

Spoiler for Yin:
Old 2010-06-13, 15:13   Link #64
Equidistant

It seemed to show the light Yin from the end of S2, wonder if they're going to skip ahead and show us what happened. The other point of interest was all the action it showed, sucks that there's still over a month till it comes out.
Old 2010-06-13, 15:25   Link #65
Chidori<3
Hei x Yin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess View Post
It seemed to show the light Yin from the end of S2, wonder if they're going to skip ahead and show us what happened.
Yeah exactly, I was wondering about it too. But I'm not sure this solution would be good... If they show this to us in last ep of OVA, it will be sure, that they wont make next season...
Old 2010-06-13, 17:27   Link #66
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

People disappointed with the lack of action in the third OAD should be pleased with this one. It looks pretty awesome.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a timeskip. As for explanations... I'm not holding my breath.