Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-15, 11:48   Link #12281
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Maybe childhood love when they were kids.
Lelouch loved Euphy and Nunnaly( still does). But, there is British polygamy, so maybe you are right
Old 2008-06-15, 11:52   Link #12282
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Cept Lelouch said that Euphie's his first love.

Might have been one-sided on Anya's part :P
It would be awesome to add one more to his harem
Old 2008-06-15, 11:53   Link #12283
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
It would be awesome to add one more to his harem
wow last week were joking about how we needed to somehow make anya be part of the Lelouch harem. and this week it might be possible lol.
Old 2008-06-15, 11:56   Link #12284
Var
Banned

If I'm not mistaken this most recent episode puts the TV guide spoiler as the more accurate of the two. Suzaku had little to no part in the entire event.

One thing to note, at least as I see it: The CF cannot simply give away Kallen or have her shipped off for two reasons. She's a counter negotiation piece to Tian-zi, in other words she's a valuable commodity for the OoBK. Two, can they actually get her out of the Guren without her coming out.
Old 2008-06-15, 11:59   Link #12285
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
One thing to note, at least as I see it: The CF cannot simply give away Kallen or have her shipped off for two reasons. She's a counter negotiation piece to Tian-zi, in other words she's a valuable commodity for the OoBK. Two, can they actually get her out of the Guren without her coming out.
Well, considering that Schneizel seems to have those eunches in his pocket, Tian Zi might not matter that much anymore. Besides, if the Brittanians have appeared with heavy firepower they may simply threathen the chinese into giving'em the Guren & Kallen...
Old 2008-06-15, 12:00   Link #12286
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Even moreso after Zero's outburst about how he will rescue Kallen, I'm sure they will keep her around after hearing that.

There are probably controls to open the cockpit or just use torches to cut her out, and failing that they can threaten to just blow up the Gurren if she does not get out.
Old 2008-06-15, 12:00   Link #12287
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I believe Anya must be related to Marianne especially she has the photo of Lelouch. It is also possible that she will want to join Lelouch's harem. And how will the future "Harem poster" looks like? Poor Suzaku. He has Gino left

Well, Brittanians can always "borrow" Kallen and Guren by giving excuse that they will use her to exchange for Tianzi. Why will CF reject the offer if they can get Tianzi back and Tianzi is to be married off to Britiannia?

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-15, 12:00   Link #12288
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken this most recent episode puts the TV guide spoiler as the more accurate of the two. Suzaku had little to no part in the entire event.

Unless the spoilers are referring to different episodes. Gino will fight Li in the next episode. I bet Suzaku will swoop in and take Kallen away before the Order manages to pick her up. :/
Old 2008-06-15, 12:04   Link #12289
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, considering that Schneizel seems to have those eunches in his pocket, Tian Zi might not matter that much anymore. Besides, if the Brittanians have appeared with heavy firepower they may simply threathen the chinese into giving'em the Guren & Kallen...
She'll matter if Lelouch manages to kill the Eunuchs in this battle, if that happens the Chinese Federation will follow her lead and those around her.
Old 2008-06-15, 12:08   Link #12290
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
They still need Tian-zi for the pilotical marriage. Schniezel had C.F. in his pocket last episode, the marriage was to finalize the deal in a corporeal manner. It ties the nations by blood, and was a common way of forming alliances or melding territories in old Europe. It appeases the people, so to speak.

So I don't see how they can just toss out/give away an invaluable barganing chip. The Empress may just a be a figure head, but she's still important to the people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Unless the spoilers are referring to different episodes. Gino will fight Li in the next episode. I bet Suzaku will swoop in and take Kallen away before the Order manages to pick her up. :/
I'm almost certain the Lancelot is unable to fly or some such, seeing as how its flight pack was cut by Todou and we didn't see it later in the episode. I mean there's no reason for the Britannians to not send it out unless they are unable to do so. And to finalize the idea that Lelouch has to succeed, is that episode 12 he goes back to Ashford. He's not going to do so unless either Kallen is dead (at which point he'd probably be a good bit broken) or he's retrieved her.
Old 2008-06-15, 12:16   Link #12291
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Or she could always come up with something where she lets herself be taken and she'll meet up with them later. That's very risky though so I'm probably just wrong again.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-15, 12:18   Link #12292
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
I'm almost certain the Lancelot is unable to fly or some such, seeing as how its flight pack was cut by Todou and we didn't see it later in the episode. I mean there's no reason for the Britannians to not send it out unless they are unable to do so. And to finalize the idea that Lelouch has to succeed, is that episode 12 he goes back to Ashford. He's not going to do so unless either Kallen is dead (at which point he'd probably be a good bit broken) or he's retrieved her.
You might very well be right, but it would be a bit weird if something mentioned in an interview with Taniguchi turned out to be BS. If she is taken away in front of his/their eyes there wouldn't be much he/they could do. It's not like Lelouch can chase after the KoR and follow them to Britannian soil. Lelouch didn't officially leave Area 11, Zero did. He might need to go back to Ashford, not only to keep playing his part but also to decide upon what to do next.

Anyhow, I should probably watch Turn 10 first. ^^
Old 2008-06-15, 12:21   Link #12293
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

You'll be pleasently surprised as Kallen becomes the official LI.

And I can't see how they could do a comedy episode if they didn't get her back, but it's obvious they will fail and info suggests they will.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-15, 12:27   Link #12294
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
You'll be pleasently surprised as Kallen becomes the official LI.

And I can't see how they could do a comedy episode if they didn't get her back, but it's obvious they will fail and info suggests they will.
It's not like Kallen is important for comedy episode( i'd say something else...but...)
And Lelouch don't think only about Kallen [ because she isn't his only friend( though Asford company don't have so much problems), and as we can see, there is something going on with C.C. in next episode( and he cares about)]

P.S. What does LI stands for? Love interest?
Old 2008-06-15, 12:28   Link #12295
zalem

Things aren't looking good for Kallen. And with the spoiler that Suzaku will get a hold of her eventually I don't see how she will be saved in the next episode. It's looking really bleak. Though you guys are right, it would be weird to suddenly have a comedy episode right after. Then again, maybe Lulu has no choice to return and think up a strategy for saving her. If she is not saved I wonder how long she will remain separated from Zero...

Very interesting about Anya and her photo of Lulu when he was a kid. Wonder what kind of connection she has to him.
Old 2008-06-15, 12:30   Link #12296
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
You might very well be right, but it would be a bit weird if something mentioned in an interview with Taniguchi turned out to be BS. If she is taken away in front of his/their eyes there wouldn't be much he/they could do. It's not like Lelouch can chase after the KoR and follow them to Britannian soil. Lelouch didn't officially leave Area 11, Zero did. He might need to go back to Ashford, not only to keep playing his part but also to decide upon what to do next.

Anyhow, I should probably watch Turn 10 first. ^^
I can understand the possibility but, somehow, I just cannot see Lelouch returning to school and having part in some nonsensical mess caused by Milly and his doupleganger without being in visible duress from either worry or just plain failing to keep a promise. I also don't see what reason he'd have to for returning to the school unless he's completed everything in China.

I suppose it just seems like failing at saving Kallen, which is very similar to him failing to save Nunally (more or less twice), would leave him just as broken as he was in Ep.7.

I could see the possibility of him returning if she's taken back to Area 11. That's possible.

PS: Where's this spoiler of Suzaku getting ahold of Kallen? I'm pretty sure its Suzaku captures Kallen, but unless she gets captured twice... O-o. It could very well have been Taniguchi saying that the Britannians and Suzaku captured her and was twisted to Suzaku capturing her.
Old 2008-06-15, 12:32   Link #12297
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
1) You'll be pleasently surprised as Kallen becomes the official LI.

2) And I can't see how they could do a comedy episode if they didn't get her back, but it's obvious they will fail and info suggests they will.
1) Hehe, it's not that I don't trust you or anything, but I'll be taking that with a grain of salt. I remember reading your posts before getting the chance to watch Turn 7 and Turn 9, and you were saying things that pretty much suggested that the pairing was set in stone, only to go "what... this is what all the fuzz was about?" in the end since all I saw was romantic development. =)

2) Yeah, it seems a bit weird to me as well. I'm not looking forward to Turn 12 since I hate irrelevant Ashford-focused episodes. He might need to go there anyhow due to reasons I mentioned in my previous post, and he could simply get caught up in all the ridiculousness that has been unleashed there thanks to Milly and Sayako. The arrival of Jeremiah will probably take up most of his time in the following episodes. I don't think that Jeremiah will play a huge role in all this since his life was extended due to his popularity among the staff. What I'm saying is that I don't think that he'll have such a huge impact on the main plot (I'd love to be wrong though). These following episodes are probably just an excuse to give the more irrelevant characters (those locked up in the academy) some screentime.
Old 2008-06-15, 12:33   Link #12298
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
I can understand the possibility but, somehow, I just cannot see Lelouch returning to school and having part in some nonsensical mess caused by Milly and his doupleganger without being in visible duress from either worry or just plain failing to keep a promise. I also don't see what reason he'd have to for returning to the school unless he's completed everything in China.

I suppose it just seems like failing at saving Kallen, which is very similar to him failing to save Nunally (more or less twice), would leave him just as broken as he was in Ep.7.

I could see the possibility of him returning if she's taken back to Area 11. That's possible.

PS: Where's this spoiler of Suzaku getting ahold of Kallen? I'm pretty sure its Suzaku captures Kallen, but unless she gets captured twice... O-o. It could very well have been Taniguchi saying that the Britannians and Suzaku captured her and was twisted to Suzaku capturing her.
And he is being hyped up in Milly's game. After that, he has to deal with Orange. He has no time to calm down, sit down and think. I hope he will get Kallen back. despite how bleak the situation is.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-15, 12:42   Link #12299
Jestersage

Anya really gives me the Rei Ayanami vibe... I mean, she resembles Marianne when she is young, silent and stoic, and have the picture of young Lelouch to boot... And remember the shine in her eye during the battle over Pacific?

I would not be surprise if that flash is actually relate to Geass or something (like Rei being related to Angels). In that case, does that mean anya is Marianne clone spliced with C.C.'s gene?
Old 2008-06-15, 12:44   Link #12300
zalem

Quote:

It's the same spoiler I'm referring to. It means the same thing in the end...that Suzaku has her. Xingke beat her, but now that Schneizel & co. are using the eunuch's as puppets it's pretty clear that Kallen will eventually be taken by them, led by Suzaku of course because he knows her and will probably want to make sure she isn't treated too harshly.

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers