AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-22, 04:17   Link #13281
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Guren will be back. I hope she won't be fighting against Shinkirou hence her tears in the OP Vincent is critical after this Lelouch needs an ace.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:17   Link #13282
yamibakura

Here's a thought.
Spoiler:

Now about Kallen.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-06-22, 04:22   Link #13283
etothex

All they need is the Guren's arm, but yeah i dont think it will go that way, sound tactics aside.

I rather think that being trussed up and waiting to be saved might get kallen somewhat miffed at her commander, since I don't see a rescue arc as being viable, this is not neccessarily a plus for LxK in my book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Guren will be back. I hope she won't be fighting against Shinkirou hence her tears in the OP Vincent is critical after this Lelouch needs an ace.
Ah the tears damn, good catch.

Let's hope that while Lelouch is busy playing next episode something useful comes out of it, ie anya gets lelouch's hat, and they have a revelaing talk.

Random out there speculation: lets have Cornelia rescue Kallen, her key to getting to Zero.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:24   Link #13284
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
watching the raw now
the part with Mordred sure is strange, C.C.'s geass gets activated unwillingly and she sees flashbacks of kid Lulu, Nunnally and Marianne at a large house on a hill in a forest...
Now I don't believe in this Anya is a Marianna clone but after seeing this my thoughts pin point to Anya being Lelouch's younger sister, I'm still thinking over wether or not she could be his younger sister or half sister, thus the reason she would never be anounced..
C.C. seems to know who she is =x thus it makes everythign a lot more exciting next week
Old 2008-06-22, 04:27   Link #13285
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh please, she's crying because she doesn't like to fight. No other reason Jeez you people worry too much and yet you can't see you won.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-22, 04:28   Link #13286
Aquaman OS

I don't win till she gets back to her role of being a kickass female pilot on the protagonist's side (the whole reason I got into Geass in the first place) Her winding up as the final LI means nothing to me.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:30   Link #13287
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Goddammit she really did get captured! Guess I'll be bored for awhile.
*nods*. hope they don't let her be gone for too long though. For now it seems most likely that she'll return by episode 15-16 - which isn't too bad, I guess...
Old 2008-06-22, 04:33   Link #13288
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Oh please, she's crying because she doesn't like to fight. No other reason Jeez you people worry too much and yet you can't see you won.
for once I agree with you Dann
opening material is all for the hype up, some parts such as new mechs being introduced, characters etc. is shown in it and the rest just has an over dosis drama and action to make it all catchy for the public eye
you want to compare Kallen being captured with the openign then wait for the next opening cause it is more up to date to the situation

btw just finished my raw, Gino sure is tall lol atleased a head taller than Lulu and then calling him Sempai =3
Old 2008-06-22, 04:34   Link #13289
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I still think it will be interesting if Lelouch has to fight Kallen in KMF. Lelouch can attempt to stop her and get her back

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:35   Link #13290
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It'll probably just of LelouchXKallen moments in it for her.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-22, 04:36   Link #13291
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I still think it will be interesting if Lelouch has to fight Kallen in KMF. Lelouch can attempt to stop her and get her back
I think not
Old 2008-06-22, 04:40   Link #13292
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, knock it off. If that happened, he would bring her back and they would have some E7 moment where she jumps into his arms.

Old 2008-06-22, 04:44   Link #13293
Stretch5920

I think the brainwashing/mindwiping idea is rather dumb, but it's something this show has done several times now. Pretty stupid if Charles actually has time to waste on things like this. What does he do? Just sit there with a Brainwashing service? If you bring in 5 people do you get a discount?
Old 2008-06-22, 04:47   Link #13294
etothex

^Maybe he gets bored and likes to play with his geass? We don't know what else he can do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Oh please, she's crying because she doesn't like to fight.
Oh please. Most of them don't like to to fight, but she's the only one shown crying? Give the people at Sunrise some credit at least.

I wasn't particularly implying that she would be fighting against OoBk, i just quoted Pink-chan. She reminded me of the tears which could perhaps foreshadow Kallen having to do something she doesn't want to do.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:48   Link #13295
yamibakura

Just thinking, so does mean there are 2 hostages now? Yes. Kallen and Nunally - 2 of those closest to Lelouch. All at a time when Lelouch seems to be gaining allies left and right. Again not sure of Gino, but Anya is a good possibility.

This is a long shot, I could see Kallen and Lelouch fighting in an all out war, between the 2 of them in their KMFs. Shes beats the crap out of Lelouch's KMF, he ejects and hides luring her out of Guren. She corners him and with the power of love thing going, Lelouch's geass gets stronger and now Kallen's memories come flooding back. Of course thats if her memories were rewritten. The whole being restrained thing is cause for concern - as far as from Kallen's viewpoint.

Weird. I was just reminded of CC with that
Spoiler:
Old 2008-06-22, 04:52   Link #13296
Stretch5920

I don't think her memories are going to be messed with. If she keeps her mouth shut then there is no reason to. Suzaku doesn't really think Lelouch is Zero, he has his suspicions and will probably ask Kallen. It's more likely Kallen's dad will show up and tell Suzaku to buzz off and he takes her home.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:54   Link #13297
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
The whole being restrained thing is cause for concern - as far as from Kallen's viewpoint.
Well, any prisoner is likely to get restrained. Thinking about it, so far she has been one of the few who wasn't captured by Britannia and tied up like that - heck, Even C.C. was tied up like that at the start of season 1 and so was Lelouch. so this makes it just a few people (Sayako, Diethard, Rakshata and Urabe) who hasn't been captured and tied up like that...
Old 2008-06-22, 04:55   Link #13298
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Knowing Kallen she'll even try to break out herself when she hears that Lelouch is there to get her back, or they propose a deal to one another.. an exchange perhaps though he hasn't recieved anythign on his side yet.. hmm offer Tian-zi >=3 nah capture Anya and offer her or use himself!

here's a fun scenario, let Anya tell Lelouch that he is a Prince, let Suzakuf ind out about this as well, let Zero capture Sayako Lelouch in front of them and let Lelouch be exchanged for Kallen, C.C. can pose as Zero when the real Lelouch is being handed over to Britannia, real Lelouch shouldn't have any danger flags cause he was seen together with Zero and because of the memory errased bla and he can even get to Nunnally lol
Old 2008-06-22, 04:58   Link #13299
Aquaman OS

That's a good scenario but that would keep the masquerade going which I suspect will come crashing down soon as things will hopefully start to get serious for the final arcs.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:58   Link #13300
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I find it funny how Kallen even stole the whole strait jacket look from C.C.. Shouldn't be surprised I suppose.

Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers