AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 49 49.49%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 25 25.25%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 8.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 8.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 5.05%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.01%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.03%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-03-11, 14:55   Link #21
pampz21
ShipCore

Kihara became a star!!!!

BTW nxt episode is the formation of GROUP!!! whoooo
and Fukiyose appears again!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 14:58   Link #22
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Can someone explain to me

Spoiler:
Accelerator basically went even higher in the level 5 class. Angel class or more like a fallen angel
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 17:14   Link #23
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Epic episode. Especially the song Index sang to free Last Order from the Testament virus. Accelerator was srsly epic when he entered Angel Mode. I am just wondering what that strange language that he said before killing Kihara.

BTW, so it confirmed that the battle with Terra going to be edited out from S2? Or they going to somehow make the GROUP episode short and then add in Touma x Itsuwa vs Terra
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 17:16   Link #24
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
Epic episode. Especially the song Index sang to free Last Order from the Testament virus. Accelerator was srsly epic when he entered Angel Mode. I am just wondering what that strange language that he said before killing Kihara.

BTW, so it confirmed that the battle with Terra going to be edited out from S2? Or they going to somehow make the GROUP episode short and then add in Touma x Itsuwa vs Terra
It's gonna just be group. The language was angel language
Old 2011-03-11, 17:45   Link #25
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
It's gonna just be group. The language was angel language
Well looks like they wasted their efforts in making the series' preview back then with Acqua and Terra

But I guess it also confirms a Third season probably next year XP
Old 2011-03-11, 17:47   Link #26
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Can someone explain to me

Spoiler:
It's an unexplainable phenomenon, okay I would need to watch the episode to confirm some theories, but in the novel Kihara notice that Accelerator couldn't have regain [Redirection] as dust was landing on his arm, if he had [Redirection] on even dust would have been reflected.

The only thing that Kihara could think of was that Accelerator could somehow manipulate a vector that is outside the known physics. The wording in the translation is abit weird, but it's like he's directly controlling AIM or something.

In any case I'm incline to believe it's a simple case of a surprise attack, Kihara let down his guard when he thought Accelerator had died, but all it took was for Accelerator to grab him and that's good game for him, this holds true even before awakening. All Accelerator needed was to touch him once to kill him, let alone grabbing his head.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 17:53   Link #27
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

He can manipulate and create imaginary vectors, to be simple. He doesn't need to be touching vectors directly, and he doesn't use the Misaka network to do the calculations. Look at Accelerator's wiki page under Awakening. Awakening is basically when an Esper has a shift in mentality, alteration of the so-called 'personal reality' if I'm remembering right. Only Kakine and Accel have done it.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...ator#Abilities

Perhaps Cantelope can explain to us theoretically how it would work, the whole imaginary vector thing.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 17:55   Link #28
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Well looks like they wasted their efforts in making the series' preview back then with Acqua and Terra

But I guess it also confirms a Third season probably next year XP
Can someone help me out here. Either the director or author said something special is gonna happen at he end of this season. Which is it?
Old 2011-03-11, 18:01   Link #29
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Quote:
Can someone help me out here. Either the director or author said something special is gonna happen at he end of this season. Which is it?
Maybe an extension of the 2nd season?

Then we get a movie on the World War III Arc with Fiamma of the Right :P

But seriously ending the series with the GROUP arc is just sad. =_=;

They are going to have to extend the arc to 26 episode maybe :s
Old 2011-03-11, 18:02   Link #30
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
They are going to have to extend the arc to 26 episode maybe :s
Nope, it's somewhat confirm that 24 is the last episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
He can manipulate and create imaginary vectors, to be simple. He doesn't need to be touching vectors directly, and he doesn't use the Misaka network to do the calculations. Look at Accelerator's wiki page under Awakening. Awakening is basically when an Esper has a shift in mentality, alteration of the so-called 'personal reality' if I'm remembering right. Only Kakine and Accel have done it.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...ator#Abilities

Perhaps Cantelope can explain to us theoretically how it would work, the whole imaginary vector thing.
The thing is, it doesn't say that anywhere in the novel, for all we know it could be one of us trying to fill in the blanks the best way we can.

In any case, not controlling known vectors seem to be confirm; I'm assuming imaginary vectors are like imaginary numbers, they don't exist- like where "x is less than 1 and more than 3", you know un-real numbers, they don't exist.

Another way to see it is that he's controlling vectors from the higher dimensions above the 4th. All theories only.
Old 2011-03-11, 18:02   Link #31
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Either they meant SS being animated, or announcement of Railgun 2 or Index 3.
A certain Accelerator fangirl and many others say it's Railgun 2 since the original made more money that Index 1. Well, at least ITEM and Accelerator would be in it, unless it's all filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The thing is, it doesn't say that anywhere in the novel, for all we know it could be one of us trying to fill in the blanks the best way we can.
Yup, but I refuse letting things all up in the air, so
Quote:
In any case, not controlling known vectors seem to be confirm; I'm assuming imaginary vectors are like imaginary numbers, they don't exist- like where "x is less than 1 and more than 3", they don't exist.

Another way to see it is that he's controlling vectors from the higher dimensions above the 4th. All theories only.
Definitely, since it is alluded that Black Wings is made out of Dark Matter, and Kakine said that it wasn't in the physical world and worked in another dimension (or something like that, B-S is messed up ATM).
Old 2011-03-11, 18:05   Link #32
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Either they meant SS being animated, or announcement of Railgun 2 or Index 3.
A certain Accelerator fangirl and many others say it's Railgun 2 since the original made more money that Index 1. Well, at least ITEM and Accelerator would be in it, unless it's all filler.
It can't be the announcement for Railgun 2 because that's not a surprise at all !
Old 2011-03-11, 18:07   Link #33
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

It's been debated many times on why put both GRS members in battle mode in the pv
Old 2011-03-11, 18:10   Link #34
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
It's been debated many times on why put both GRS members in battle mode in the pv
Because that's what promos do; they get people excited and talking, if they wanted to they could throw in Kakine just to REALLY screw with people's mind!

I'm just surprised it bothered so many people for so long...
Old 2011-03-11, 18:14   Link #35
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

They do do that but they usually do it a bit differently. Compare the promo to this season so far. U see that almost everything is the same and scenes are just tweaked a bit
Old 2011-03-11, 18:15   Link #36
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Btw, I'm calling a Fiamma and Kakine cameo in the ending, totally. They have to do it, even if it's like 5 seconds or a shot of them grinning and saying something really foreshadowy.
Old 2011-03-11, 18:17   Link #37
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Btw, I'm calling a Fiamma and Kakine cameo in the ending, totally. They have to do it, even if it's like 5 seconds or a shot of them grinning and saying something really foreshadowy.
I remember the one of ITEM in railgun ep 12
Old 2011-03-11, 21:26   Link #38
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

...............Hmm... Well, as a comedy, this episode deserves a 10/10.
Serious?
Anyways, Vent and her backstory was pretty lame, even for Index characters. Touma was the usual Touma quality, so forget that.
I guess Kihara turning into a star was amusing, especially since the ED rolled right afterwards, but that counts as a comedic scene.

Well, I'm just glad this anime was able to air.

Kore ha Zombie desuka?
Iie, Accelerating Zombie desu.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 21:34   Link #39
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
The only thing that Kihara could think of was that Accelerator could somehow manipulate a vector that is outside the known physics. The wording in the translation is abit weird, but it's like he's directly controlling AIM or something.
It was more in the line that since the Accelerator was not able to use mathematical abilities without the network, he was using calculations that didn't required physics and that's were something abstract such as the imaginary vectors. Redirection required maths and his brain wasn't really working at that time.

Quote:
In any case I'm incline to believe it's a simple case of a surprise attack, Kihara let down his guard when he thought Accelerator had died, but all it took was for Accelerator to grab him and that's good game for him, this holds true even before awakening. All Accelerator needed was to touch him once to kill him, let alone grabbing his head.
Exactly.

Quote:
Kore ha Zombie desuka?
Iie, Accelerating Zombie desu.
wqrsゾンビkgh

That Kihara star did made me smile.
Old 2011-03-11, 21:52   Link #40
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
I wanted some scenes of Esper Commandos exterminate those pathetic magicians outside the City.
Duh, everyone (90%) got knocked down by Vento's Divine Punishment.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote