AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Old 2011-07-24, 19:28   Link #321
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

Derp subs released the first episode, I havn't seen much of their stuff and my download hasnt finished but I'm not a sub-nazi, as long as I understand it I don't care if its in engrish (not saying its in engrish though)

Go get it

edit: omfg... wtf did I just watch rofl... its like bad fanfiction animated... facepalmed 10 times and reeled at the fujoshi fanservice. well, I had a smile on my face the entire time cuz pumped to the breaking point with fanservice or not, more higurashi is more higurashi. almost felt like an insult to onikakushi-hen at one point lol
moegasmed at the hanyuu cutaways ^-^ and even in a messed up context like this kind of episode, the use of the 'find the truth, thats my only wish' line always gives me goosebumps, no exception for use in messed up context

Last edited by Kishin; 2011-07-25 at 14:36.
Kishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 13:08   Link #322
Oblivion

Does anyone have the link to the Sonazaki's twins website or anyway to contact them? I wanted to ask them something.

Last edited by Oblivion; 2011-07-25 at 13:51.
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 17:17   Link #323
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion0101 View Post
Does anyone have the link to the Sonazaki's twins website or anyway to contact them? I wanted to ask them something.
Check your visitor messages! I'm not sure if they check daily or not; it took awhile for them to respond to my inquiry, and that was about 5 months ago.
Kantoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 19:58   Link #324
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

I dont know if someone already posted it on here, but is there an episode plan or do we only know that episode 2 is going to be a bastardized maho shojo ep? in other words, is there any hopes of seeing a Matsuri or Kizuna story line in the last couple of episodes? otherwise I'm going to have to hope for the 15 year anniversary or just break down and learn japanese to see those arcs
Old 2011-07-26, 20:46   Link #325
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables

We know absolutely nothing past Kira 02, and we only knew about 02 in the first place because of some leaked character designs. All we have are the release dates.
Old 2011-07-26, 20:51   Link #326
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
I dont know if someone already posted it on here, but is there an episode plan or do we only know that episode 2 is going to be a bastardized maho shojo ep? in other words, is there any hopes of seeing a Matsuri or Kizuna story line in the last couple of episodes? otherwise I'm going to have to hope for the 15 year anniversary or just break down and learn japanese to see those arcs
Unlikely that they will continue with the franchise since the official storyline has been over for awhile now and Kira is only a gift for those who've still kept up with Higurashi even after Umineko, I think. It's better to just learn Japanese, since there's really not much point in reanimating, rewriting and re-voicing what has already been voiced by the seiyuus.
Kantoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 22:04   Link #327
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK
They did Hajisarashi-hen (Rei ep.1). It's the light novel from Matsuri.
If they still want to do that, I think the high chance is for Hanyuu's past story.
No Miotsukushi-hen or Natsumi's arcs.

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Higurashi Daybreak Wikia (V)
WarriorKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 23:12   Link #328
Joly
モエカステル

Was Hajisarashi-hen an Alchemist original or written by Ryukishi07?

If we get Hanyuu's past story, I hope we can see Ouka. Or "Arigatou" from the last volume of Katarabanashi-hen. (I think that would make the viewers and myself cry... )
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 00:43   Link #329
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Like other additional arcs, it's by Alchemist.
Talking about Kataribanashi-hen, I doubt Kira ep.4 will be one of that anthology series.
If it happens, just let the hope in next 5-10 years

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Old 2011-07-27, 00:55   Link #330
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

Thats the one I really want to see, the one on Hanyuu's past, a mere synopsis wont cut it for me so it may end up being the drive for me taking japanese
Old 2011-07-27, 08:32   Link #331
Solachinx
is a myth

Since I'm really lacking in my Japanese, can someone translate what the titles of the last two OVAs mean into English, please?
Old 2011-07-27, 10:13   Link #332
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

It's easy to understand in my mother language, but... let's see...

Ep.3: 結縁し編 -愛-
Dictionary: Making a connection.
I don't know if it has another meaning. But in my language, whenever talking about it, it's something means "a boy and a girl become a couple or get married".
Combine with "愛" (love) character that comes with, I think ep.3 will be a romance story.
ED performance: Yukino Satsuki (Shii & Mii)

Ep.4: 夢現し編 -楽-
Dictionary: Half asleep and half awake.
"A dream that looks like a real thing". I think the meaning in dictionary maybe more accurate.
As I told, I found an anthology story that the name is same. It's from Kataribanashi-hen light novel vol.2.
ED performance: Horie Yui (Hanyuu)

Old 2011-07-27, 17:59   Link #333
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorKK View Post
It's easy to understand in my mother language, but... let's see...

Ep.3: 結縁し編 -愛-
Dictionary: Making a connection.
I don't know if it has another meaning. But in my language, whenever talking about it, it's something means "a boy and a girl become a couple or get married".
Combine with "愛" (love) character that comes with, I think ep.3 will be a romance story.
ED performance: Yukino Satsuki (Shii & Mii)

Ep.4: 夢現し編 -楽-
Dictionary: Half asleep and half awake.
"A dream that looks like a real thing". I think the meaning in dictionary maybe more accurate.
As I told, I found an anthology story that the name is same. It's from Kataribanashi-hen light novel vol.2.
ED performance: Horie Yui (Hanyuu)

can i get the link to the anthology story for that ep? i wanna see it lol and know what to expect
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 21:15   Link #334
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Too bad that I can't find any scan of it.

Old 2011-07-27, 23:49   Link #335
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorKK View Post
Too bad that I can't find any scan of it.
wait...a min...is it this one: http://whentheycry.wikia.com/wiki/Kataribanashi-hen

cause i think i might have the book!
Old 2011-07-28, 02:19   Link #336
Joly
モエカステル

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
wait...a min...is it this one: http://whentheycry.wikia.com/wiki/Kataribanashi-hen

cause i think i might have the book!
Katarabanashi-hen has multiple books. There are a few that are comic anthologies and others that are light novel anthologies.
Old 2011-07-28, 02:26   Link #337
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joly View Post
Katarabanashi-hen has multiple books. There are a few that are comic anthologies and others that are light novel anthologies.
ah ic...which one is the ova gonna be about? any ideas?? because i have some of the books so i can take a look there...
Old 2011-07-28, 02:32   Link #338
Joly
モエカステル

I wouldn't know. I only have all the comic anthologies (except for volume 1...)

The story with the same name as the OVA episode is in the light novel anthologies, which I don't have...
Old 2011-07-28, 02:36   Link #339
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joly View Post
I wouldn't know. I only have all the comic anthologies (except for volume 1...)

The story with the same name as the OVA episode is in the light novel anthologies, which I don't have...
so its not this one? http://whentheycry.wikia.com/wiki/Kataribanashi-hen

i have that manga....in jap..so i dont know if it is the one
Old 2011-07-28, 02:45   Link #340
Joly
モエカステル

...The one you're showing is the manga anthology, so it's not that one. We already said it's in the light novel anthology. It's not a manga. Light novel and manga are different.