AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-09-29, 03:53   Link #12401
~kurayami~

I prefer a good story most of the time but happy to be a member of this board.
~kurayami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 03:27   Link #12402
cakana

Hi! I'm new. Nice to meet everyone. It looks like it's a nice place to discuss about anime and other stuff.
cakana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 10:00   Link #12403
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by songwk View Post
Hi all. I'm a newbie in this forum but not in anime. Hope we can share some thoughts and comments on the anime, manga as well as LN.

Thanks all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaTetraSheik View Post
I am new. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kurayami~ View Post
I prefer a good story most of the time but happy to be a member of this board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakana View Post
Hi! I'm new. Nice to meet everyone. It looks like it's a nice place to discuss about anime and other stuff.
welcome to you all on this forum, enjoy and have a good time here
Old 2012-09-30, 11:28   Link #12404
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

N-Not like I've wanted anyone to say "welcome" to my post or anything... *pouts*
Old 2012-09-30, 11:29   Link #12405
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Louise View Post
N-Not like I've wanted anyone to say "welcome" to my post or anything... *pouts*
Sorry for the late introduction, but welcome to the forums, Tsundere Louise.
Old 2012-09-30, 15:01   Link #12406
PuppiPop

Woowoof! A Puppy Has Appeared!

*Puppy pops up from cardboard box* Whew! I made it! Hello, everybody, this is PuppiPop here! I'm a cute little pup with lots of curiosity about new anime. I like meeting new friends and am glad to be part of the forum! Woof!!
PuppiPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 20:10   Link #12407
Arctic_Kitsune

Oh hello! Came here for the Busou Shinkis. Greetings from Canada
Arctic_Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 00:07   Link #12408
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Sorry for the late introduction, but welcome to the forums, Tsundere Louise.
T-Thanks... A-At least someone said hello.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppiPop View Post
*Puppy pops up from cardboard box*
*gives PuppiPop a hug* I love puppies, a-at least until they don't grow up.
Old 2012-10-01, 19:57   Link #12409
YourBaldHead

Hello all of you, please welcome me
YourBaldHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 19:50   Link #12410
Sasukeuzi

New here, but not to anime. Joined cuz I hope to get to talk more about my favorite animes and such together with other people.
Favorite animes are Gundam, Fate/Zero, and Gintama. I also watch slice of life and shows like Lucky Star, Yuru Yuri, and just started on Oreimo.
Dont hesitate to add me
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 20:28   Link #12411
Black*Star

hello i just joined and i think by my name you can tell im a soul eater fan but i watch some others to its nice to meet you all
Black*Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 12:55   Link #12412
S3kirei
oppai lovers

i love oppai...nice to join here

is there a fans club that discusses oppai/meronpan here ?

thanks
S3kirei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 17:40   Link #12413
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourBaldHead View Post
Hello all of you, please welcome me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
New here, but not to anime. Joined cuz I hope to get to talk more about my favorite animes and such together with other people.
Favorite animes are Gundam, Fate/Zero, and Gintama. I also watch slice of life and shows like Lucky Star, Yuru Yuri, and just started on Oreimo.
Dont hesitate to add me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black*Star View Post
hello i just joined and i think by my name you can tell im a soul eater fan but i watch some others to its nice to meet you all
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3kirei View Post
i love oppai...nice to join here

is there a fans club that discusses oppai/meronpan here ?

thanks
Haha, I'm loving your introduction S3kirei! Everyone! Welcome to AnimeSuki forums! Make sure you read the rules!
Old 2012-10-06, 09:50   Link #12414
DJlame

Hey Im new

Hi im new to this and i probably wont do this thing that much but please say hi if u meet me.

i like almost all kind of anime and manga

if theres someone who play OSU! please add me

my id is same as this

p.s. "it's not like i want to know about you."

wow that was fail anyway Nice to meet you
DJlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 12:34   Link #12415
Kierto

Hey guys! I'm new to both here and anime/manga in general! I hope we can get along and please recomend me some great shows!
Kierto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 18:19   Link #12416
Caromfriend

Hello, I am new to this forum.

I started watching Anime since about '86. I stopped watching Anime for a number of reasons, none of them good. I just recently started up watching Anime again after watching Hyouka, wow really good Anime.

I think as I have aged my tastes and expectations in what I like in anime have changed. I am hoping that with my participation in this forum I will find anime that I will like, and people who like the same stuff as I do.

As to what I like I guess it is safe to say I like most of the Studio Ghibli stuff. When I was Younger I remember watching Anime like Appleseed, Orguss II, Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikokku, Here is Greenwood, Galaxy Express 999, Silent Möbius, Fight! Iczer-One, Project A-ko, Riding Bean, Ah! My Goddess!, and Green Legend Ran.

My friend let me watch Detroit Metal City, and Ping Pong Club which I honestly was uncomfortable watching the first time, I felt dirty and wanted to read the Bible a lot afterward, but you know those Anime turned out to be pretty funny the second time around viewing and are now in my top twenty list.

Anyway nice to meet you, I am Caromfriend.
Caromfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 01:14   Link #12417
logick

Hi all, I am new (and old).

I've been watching anime since the early 90's. Or rather I watched anime in the 90's and took a long break as life in general took over. Recently a friend at work discovered anime and can't stop talking about it. That has gotten me back into it. I am rewatching some of my favorites from back then. 3x3 eyes, DNA^2, Bubble gum crisis and all the Ghibli moves so far. I've poked around a bit in the newer releases but haven't found anything that stands out to me, yet.

I hope to find some ideas on new stuff to watch here.
logick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 01:17   Link #12418
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJlame View Post
Hi im new to this and i probably wont do this thing that much but please say hi if u meet me.

i like almost all kind of anime and manga

if theres someone who play OSU! please add me

my id is same as this

p.s. "it's not like i want to know about you."

wow that was fail anyway Nice to meet you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierto View Post
Hey guys! I'm new to both here and anime/manga in general! I hope we can get along and please recomend me some great shows!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caromfriend View Post

I started watching Anime since about '86. I stopped watching Anime for a number of reasons, none of them good. I just recently started up watching Anime again after watching Hyouka, wow really good Anime.

I think as I have aged my tastes and expectations in what I like in anime have changed. I am hoping that with my participation in this forum I will find anime that I will like, and people who like the same stuff as I do.

As to what I like I guess it is safe to say I like most of the Studio Ghibli stuff. When I was Younger I remember watching Anime like Appleseed, Orguss II, Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikokku, Here is Greenwood, Galaxy Express 999, Silent Möbius, Fight! Iczer-One, Project A-ko, Riding Bean, Ah! My Goddess!, and Green Legend Ran.

My friend let me watch Detroit Metal City, and Ping Pong Club which I honestly was uncomfortable watching the first time, I felt dirty and wanted to read the Bible a lot afterward, but you know those Anime turned out to be pretty funny the second time around viewing and are now in my top twenty list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logick View Post

I've been watching anime since the early 90's. Or rather I watched anime in the 90's and took a long break as life in general took over. Recently a friend at work discovered anime and can't stop talking about it. That has gotten me back into it. I am rewatching some of my favorites from back then. 3x3 eyes, DNA^2, Bubble gum crisis and all the Ghibli moves so far. I've poked around a bit in the newer releases but haven't found anything that stands out to me, yet.

Welcome to the forums. Please read the rules and have a great time!
Old 2012-10-08, 16:24   Link #12419
hussien-11

Hi everyone, I'm new here
I wanted to join this forum for a long time but it didn't happen until now : )
hussien-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 17:07   Link #12420
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caromfriend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by logick View Post

Welcome to the forum, both of you.

Since you're both coming back to this wonderful world of animation might I suggest that you drop by the suggestions forum to get some hints on newer stuff you might enjoy (if you feel like you want to look into something newer). There's been plenty of good stuff on the last 10 years or so, you have plenty quality entries to entertain you.

Tags
introduction, new members