AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-05, 06:04   Link #1
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
Second Bleach Movie - Diamond Dust Rebellion

Anime News Network:

"The Japanese Bleach movie website announced that TOHO will open a second Bleach movie nationwide in Japan in December of 2007. The first movie, Bleach: Memories of Nobody, opened on December 16, 2006 and will come out on Japanese DVD on September 5, 2007. The first movie's DVD deluxe edition will come with 19 miniature posters, a deluxe booklet, and two extras discs with commentaries and footage from the preview showing event. Source: Ultimatum"

SWEEEEEET.
Old 2007-06-05, 06:42   Link #2
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I'm still waiting for the first one to get in reach of my hands.
but hey, I hope nr 2 is a good one

Old 2007-06-05, 06:45   Link #3
OMG_Zerg_Rush

September for the first movie? dam thats a long wait
________
Vermont marijuana dispensary

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 14:56.
Old 2007-06-10, 17:33   Link #4
Question
Crossdresser

Please dont let this be another hilarious piece of fail.
Old 2007-06-10, 17:49   Link #5
Lendial

id watch it even if it was just eye candy fights, the first one barely even had that.
Old 2007-06-10, 19:40   Link #6
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
yea.. i'm still waiting to see the first one... i've only seen clips here & there... i do hope the 2nd one has a bit more hype...

/shrug...
Old 2007-06-10, 19:50   Link #7
Lendial

there was one on you tube ( very low quality sadly and no subs of course). i bet its been taken down like everything else though
Old 2007-06-11, 16:55   Link #8
Six
At Sixes And Sevens

a second one? i cant wait to see the first.
Old 2007-06-11, 19:27   Link #9
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Animated Hueco Mundo arc ftw! Yeah, I can dream...
Old 2007-06-17, 17:24   Link #10
Strike101

Errr wasn't Bleach : the sealed sword frenzy the first movie ?
Old 2007-06-17, 17:32   Link #11
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike101 View Post
Errr wasn't Bleach : the sealed sword frenzy the first movie ?
No, SSF was only an OVA, released during the Jump Festa 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Jump Festa is an annual party or exposition in Japan, all about anime and manga, sponsored by Shueisha, creators of the various Jump anthologies. New movies, manga, games and merchandise are introduced during this event. The tradition is that of already existing material a special item or episode is produced and presented at the convention to prove the makers aren't out of ideas and to experiment.
Old 2007-06-17, 19:13   Link #12
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Whatever September. I remember people making predictions that the first movie would be out on DVD by late March...then May, late June then I even heard someone say a "confirmed" July. Lets just hope DB or someone doesn't take too long getting it subbed.
Old 2007-06-21, 09:45   Link #13
comixA

What? The second movie is coming already @_@? "Drools"... can't wait for the first movie too ^w^.
Old 2007-07-09, 15:03   Link #14
Arsanii

2nd movie? I'm barely caught up with the first one!!
Oh, does anyone know when the 1st movie with subs will come out?
Old 2007-07-09, 15:17   Link #15
Mirri

Send a message via MSN to Mirri
Source: Anime News Network
Quote:
Second Bleach Film's Title, Date Revealed
An update to the official site for the Bleach movies has revealed details on the announced second anime feature film based on the supernatural television series. The full title for the second film is Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - Another Hyōrinmaru. The film is scheduled to appear in Japanese theatres on December 22. The majority of the staff from the previous Bleach film will be reprising their roles for the sequel. Thanks, Dormcat. Source: Saishin Anime Jōhō
Hitsugaya sure is popular.
Old 2007-07-09, 16:42   Link #16
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsanii View Post
2nd movie? I'm barely caught up with the first one!!
Oh, does anyone know when the 1st movie with subs will come out?
How can you sub with out the raw
Old 2007-07-10, 13:40   Link #17
Arsanii

Quote:
Plot Summary: A valuable artifact known as "King's Seal" is stolen by a mysterious group of people during transport in Soul Society. Hitsugaya Toushiro, the 10th division captain of Gotei 13, who is assigned to transport the seal fights the leader of the group and shortly after goes missing. After the incident, Seireitei declares Hitsugaya a traitor and orders the capture and execution of Hitsugaya. Kurosaki Ichigo refuses to believe this, and along with Matsumoto Rangiku, Kuchiki Rukia and Abarai Renji swear to uncover the real mastermind of the stolen seal, find Hitsugaya and clear his name. Meanwhile, a rogue Hitsugaya searches for the perpetrators and uncovers a dark secret regarding a long dead shinigami.
from animenewsnetwork

...awwww...this is so depressing. Hitsugaya-kun's gonna be executed!! -tear tear-

[edit: I'm confused on why Hinamori isn't along with Matsumoto, Rukia, and Abarai. I don't think Hinamori would believe he's a traitor as well. ><]
Old 2007-07-10, 13:59   Link #18
UPR

well that does sound interesting but i really want to see the first one first
Old 2007-07-10, 14:43   Link #19
Jays

What a crappy ass movie that is gonna be.

I'm really, really tired of Histugaya. This kid is in every single freakin' filler, I know every fan girl is in love with that midget, but seriously, there are 9 other freakin' Captains, and a whole bunch of other leutenants, why the hell is this kid in the middle of everything every single time?

I'm not 15, I don't like Histugaya, I'm older than that, old enough where I don't enjoy seeing a 9 year old run around thinking he owns the world. I bet you Kubo is laughing his head off when he read this piece of shit. The first one wasn't soo bad, it was decent, mainly because that little runt and his dim witted subordinate disappeared, but after watching these last set of fillers, I can't stand either of them anymore.

Where is my blood thirsty Zaraki? Or my silent ownage Byakuya? Hell even as annoyed as I get when I see Ukitake running shit all over the Soul Society, I'd prefer him over that midget. Hitsugaya is THE lamest Captain, even worse than the old geezer.

Bleach appeals to all fans of all ages, but this movie is going to neglect all of the older fans.
Old 2007-07-11, 01:06   Link #20
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Calm down Jays. Sure, Hitsugaya has gotten a lot of time in the fillers so I can understand where you are coming from. But you might be taking it a tad far. I wont hide it, Hitsugaya is my favorite character and I am actually disappointed with how he is. Not the way he acts, just how they designed his benkai. Also do not get me wrong, I am not some 15 yo kid like you said about yourself. I like him because he is well, different from all the other Captains. He is considered a prodigy and imo, could be portrayed as a leader. He is not a show off and does not act like he knows everything, he actually is rather and and does not brag or anything.

There is only one Captain that is similar to Hitsugaya. And that is well, Rukias bro, except he is kinder and does not wear a mask. Say what you will, I would like to see Hitsugaya become one of the greatest Captains out there, hell I think he could even lead all other captains one day. But that is another story.