4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-04, 18:25   Link #4041
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

One of the best animes I've ever seen. Even though lulu died at the end, it was for the best, you could say he died in a "badass" way, paying for his sins and at the same time being like a savior and making a huge positive impact humanity (although killing thousands of people in the process ).
Awesome series! Too bad good things have to end . I hope more animes like this one keep coming out in the future, we still have gundam 00 that is coming out this week .
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 18:27   Link #4042
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmedude View Post
Everything has stated that Gundam 00 has the time slot. I think if Code Geass was scheduled it would be huge news.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 18:55   Link #4043
nick2951

Plus, one should never trust Wiki completely since anyone can edit it
nick2951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 18:59   Link #4044
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well i think maybe these could REAL reason lelouch did Zero Requiem

1.felt guilty of using people & made some lies
2.got the blame for ruining suzaku-euphie (accidental geass) use on euphie to make more bloodshed
3.blame for having shirley got whacked by rolo

besides there a lot more but it just show lelouch must have felt guilty for his crimes & ruin some peoples lives.

so maybe during the 1st time skip in r2-21 he told suzaku the REAL truth & that he blame himself for that ACCIDENT back in season 1 ep22 (cause i saw it & show it was BIG ACCIDENT)

cause lelouch has so much gulit, sins, & pain that he want to redeam himself but in a "lelouch's way" to refix everything.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 19:36   Link #4045
hexagram

real and only reason for zero requiem was that he wanted to create a better world for nunnally. once thats done, he just left to live a peaceful life with c2...

evidence of lelouch being alive:

1) at the end, c2 said how "geass...brings you solitude....not quite accurate, lelouch?"
why would she say that if she's really living in solitude? i.e. - not with lelouch?

2) lelouch's an immortal - either C2 has given him that power or he got immortality as a level-up from double geass...

anyway, C2's wish is fulfilled - her true wish being "to be loved".

evidence of lelouch's immortality or C2-level powers is when nunnally touched him and saw his flashblacks.

that's exactly the same when someone (forgot who it was...probably suzaku) touched C2 and saw C2's flashback.

when C2 *dies* her heart also stops beating - which can explain how Lelouch, given his immortality, can escape the autospy test unnoticed and reunite with C2
hexagram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 19:43   Link #4046
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexagram View Post
real and only reason for zero requiem was that he wanted to create a better world for nunnally. once thats done, he just left to live a peaceful life with c2...

evidence of lelouch being alive:

1) at the end, c2 said how "geass...brings you solitude....not quite accurate, lelouch?"
why would she say that if she's really living in solitude? i.e. - not with lelouch?

2) lelouch's an immortal - either C2 has given him that power or he got immortality as a level-up from double geass...

anyway, C2's wish is fulfilled - her true wish being "to be loved".

evidence of lelouch's immortality or C2-level powers is when nunnally touched him and saw his flashblacks.

that's exactly the same when someone (forgot who it was...probably suzaku) touched C2 and saw C2's flashback.

when C2 *dies* her heart also stops beating - which can explain how Lelouch, given his immortality, can escape the autospy test unnoticed and reunite with C2
that part "real and only reason for zero requiem was that he wanted to create a better world for nunnally' was before because i told ya of this THEROIES

well i think maybe these could REAL reason lelouch did Zero Requiem

1.felt guilty of using people & made some lies
2.got the blame for ruining suzaku-euphie (accidental geass) use on euphie to make more bloodshed
3.blame for having shirley got whacked by rolo

besides there a lot more but it just show lelouch must have felt guilty for his crimes & ruin some peoples lives.

so maybe during the 1st time skip in r2-21 he told suzaku the REAL truth & that he blame himself for that ACCIDENT back in season 1 ep22 (cause i saw it & show it was BIG ACCIDENT)

cause lelouch has so much gulit, sins, & pain that he want to redeam himself but in a "lelouch's way" to refix everything.

IN terms it was for saving the future & give a future for everyone else that is still alive.

cause lot at all the eps fo geass series to understand everything really lelouch has made so much pain, guilt, & sins that he really is redeam himself but in a "lelouch's way" to refix everything.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2008-10-04, 19:50   Link #4047
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...What? He wanted to make a better world for Nunnally since his crusade began. Sure, he was a bastard, but he was being a bastard so that he could die making the world better for Nunnally. How is that not a real reason? What you provided is so incredibly angsty that it's hard to take seriously. His modus operandi was that of lying, and then making those lies true, and...the rest...what? "Oh, my friend got offed by my fake brother who I forgave anyway, so I'm going to go emo and kill myself for the lulz", and...well, he felt guilty for what he did to Euphie, but Suzaku forgave him, presumably- and he sure as hell didn't want to kill himself over it.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 19:52   Link #4048
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
...What? He wanted to make a better world for Nunnally since his crusade began. Sure, he was a bastard, but he was being a bastard so that he could die making the world better for Nunnally. How is that not a real reason? What you provided is so incredibly angsty that it's hard to take seriously. His modus operandi was that of lying, and then making those lies true, and...the rest...what? "Oh, my friend got offed by my fake brother who I forgave anyway, so I'm going to go emo and kill myself for the lulz", and...well, he felt guilty for what he did to Euphie, but Suzaku forgave him, presumably- and he sure as hell didn't want to kill himself over it.
Before anyone contradicts that I'll back Dream on that last sentence and say that due to the reservation he showed in that meeting they had in the flashback, and how he asked him if Lelouch was really sure about this, then I think if highly likely as well that Suzaku did forgive Lelouch and did not actually want to kill him, because he had to he did, but I think any personal vendetta was resolved before that and didn't really play a factor in the end.
Old 2008-10-04, 19:57   Link #4049
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

I just don't get this theory of lulu being alive, I mean so after all he has done he just makes everyone believe he is dead, but in reality he is an immortal living a free live?
Comon it would just ruin the message about him accepting all the wrong he has done and sacrificing himself to repent for what he has done. I think many people are just thinking way too deep into it.
Old 2008-10-04, 20:00   Link #4050
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNGO View Post
I just don't get this theory of lulu being alive, I mean so after all he has done he just makes everyone believe he is dead, but in reality he is immortal living a free live?
Comon it would just ruin the message about him accepting all the wrong he has done and sacrificing himself to repent for what he has done. I think many people are just thinking way too deep into it.
This is not about repenting, repenting is not the message, this is actually the opposite message to that because trying to repent at the expense of yourself has shown to have not been the wise decision. What is an overarching theme however is the establishment of results, as far as what Lelouch has done he has more then filled his obligations to those that were lost through this new era of peace. If Lelouch is truly serious in atoning, then watching over this new peace into eternity as an immortal I feel sends a better overall message, in regards to criticism of what would keep this new era of Lelouch's from falling apart down the line, this provides a good answer to that I feel >_>
Old 2008-10-04, 20:02   Link #4051
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

have you been tryin to rewatch all the geass eps from geass ep1 to r2-25?

really if watch it all together maybe an even more understanding to know besides before it was lelouch's wanted to create a better world for nunnally then to zero requiem (the begining is the end is the begining) that to give a better world for everyone.

cause lelouch has so much gulit, sins, & pain that he want to redeam himself but in a "lelouch's way" to refix everything SO he got "stab" worldwide by zero-suzaku with that weird sword.

& now if he still alive still certain my theroies that he is alive is with c2 & hiding from the world in peace.
Old 2008-10-04, 20:20   Link #4052
shinigami99

i just want to know something, what was the song that was played when suzaku and lelouch revealed the zero requiem plan. It was the song that played from when lelouch gave suzaku the zero mask to when the sword is thrust into lelouch.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 20:23   Link #4053
hero147

Quote:
I just don't get this theory of lulu being alive, I mean so after all he has done he just makes everyone believe he is dead, but in reality he is an immortal living a free live?
There are a lot of reasons why people still believe he's alive
1. He had 2 months to plan the whole damn thing, couldn't he have faked his death? And this is also one of the very few really thought out plans, that actually "went according to plan"
2. He could've had Charles Code, heck, Charles didn't even touch VV when he got his transfer going ( Though I'm a bit skeptical of this one)
3. L.L is apparently pronounced R.R...(I dunno what to think about this one)
4. C.C. never got her wish with Lelouch, whom actually promised it 3 times, once in season 1, episode 1, another in season 1, episode 15 and the last time in season 2, episode 15.
5. Nunnally had some freaky memory transfer with Lelouch, even though we've only seen it happen with immortals. ( I might also add that Nunnally also got the whole idea fairly quickly considering the time span, whereas it would probably take an average kid a minute to figure the full extent to Zero Requim)
6. CC tilts her head back, as well as raises her voice when she says "eh, Lelouch" indicating Lelouch is either the driver, nearby, or an immortal. ( Since Immortals can talk to each other apparently)
7. A major focus at the end of the episode was the "Pink Crane" as it zooms in on its last image. This could apply to one of two things. The Crane represents hope, and it's said that if you make 1000 of them, your wish will come true, CC apparently is trying the 1000 method instead of making another contract with another person to fulfill her wish. But the crane could also represent hope for Lelouch's life. The standing crane could represent Lelouch's surviving life. Ougi and Villetta were also represented by a black and white crane, during the black rebellion, when Ougi was shot, one of the crane's symbolically fell.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 20:24   Link #4054
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
This is not about repenting, repenting is not the message, this is actually the opposite message to that because trying to repent at the expense of yourself has shown to have not been the wise decision. What is an overarching theme however is the establishment of results, as far as what Lelouch has done he has more then filled his obligations to those that were lost through this new era of peace. If Lelouch is truly serious in atoning, then watching over this new peace into eternity as an immortal I feel sends a better overall message, in regards to criticism of what would keep this new era of Lelouch's from falling apart down the line, this provides a good answer to that I feel >_>
The problem is that's not what it shows, the theory is him being a Cart Driver.

How is that watching over the world?

Is he going to become CARTMAN?
Old 2008-10-04, 20:32   Link #4055
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

No, actually that's going into hiding cause otherwise he's gonna get lynched and the whole plan revealed to the world
Old 2008-10-04, 20:33   Link #4056
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
That is a good point but for me Lelouch being alive is just out of character. And for me after all the events that happened I think that Lelouch dying is better way for atone for his sin. For him to live while many of others who died as a result of Lelouch , such as Euphie and Shirely seems just wrong for me. All those people lost their future because of Lelouch so why does Lelouch deserve to live? This is what I think Lelouch feels and he already has chosen Suzaku to watch over the world after he died.
Old 2008-10-04, 20:51   Link #4057
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
That is a good point but for me Lelouch being alive is just out of character. And for me after all the events that happened I think that Lelouch dying is better way for atone for his sin. For him to live while many of others who died as a result of Lelouch , such as Euphie and Shirely seems just wrong for me. All those people lost their future because of Lelouch so why does Lelouch deserve to live? This is what I think Lelouch feels and he already has chosen Suzaku to watch over the world after he died.
I agree, so if he really is alive then after all that has happened he just made Suzaku responsible for all the load lulu left behind(he did asked him to sacrifice his happiness for the world). Imo it would just make himself look like a coward.
Old 2008-10-04, 21:05   Link #4058
Charred Knight

Quote:
I agree, so if he really is alive then after all that has happened he just made Suzaku responsible for all the load lulu left behind(he did asked him to sacrifice his happiness for the world). Imo it would just make himself look like a coward.
But look at it this way

Lelouch can no longer have a threesome with Kallen, and C.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post

I have seen a couple of posts here that make me want to bang my head against a wall.

"Oh no Lelouch can never tell see his loved ones again"

What about all those people Lelouch brainwashed?

"Who cares about them their not the main character"

I think Lelouch does which is why he does what he does.
Would it have been a lot easier to try to talk Schneizel into peace? Yes, but he chose death as atonement.
Old 2008-10-04, 21:05   Link #4059
Anime Daisuki

I believe Lulu is alive simply because of how he's done everything up until now.

During each and every one of his plans, at the end once it's all revealed the whole audience goes "Ahh I see what you did there." I don't expect anything different.
Old 2008-10-04, 21:10   Link #4060
TigerII
Pilot in Training

So, for those of us who believe he is dead, it seems Suzuka and C.C. got the raw end of the deal.

Suzuka has to hide the fact he is alive and stay as zero, while C.C. will have to remain in hiding alone..forever. Sucks to be her.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote