AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-10-05, 00:38   Link #401
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Oh....

Cool, I'm no longer freaked out. *phew* Thanks for sorting that out.
Old 2008-10-07, 02:18   Link #402
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

i managed to beat daraba with nozomi nozomu and katima without any1 dying in this stage with total of 681 IT but i only managed to get an S

i wonder why didnt i get an SS.

was it becuz i ddnt finish the group 6 or something in 1 turn or becuz i need 2 turn to kill daraba?

it was very hard to kill him with my
nozomi lvl 8 nozomu lvl 5 and katima lvl 4

and why is it that even tho i have enough possessed mana , often the option to level still stays red?

Last edited by ClesStahn; 2008-10-07 at 02:46.
ClesStahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 02:58   Link #403
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

the condition for getting SS rank are beating the stage without dying, below amount of IT, capture every city/town AND defeat all enemies.

About level upping. That's because you hit the cap level. The cap will increase when you advanced through the story.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 13:21   Link #404
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

yeah thanks for the explaination

it was becuz i didnt reach the town just south of where daraba is xd
Old 2008-10-08, 02:10   Link #405
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Dude, you shouldn't pump that much into Nozomi yet. She can tank and heal with ease. You need better damage. Should put more into Nozomu and Katima. PS. I seriously hope your Satsuki is high enough for Ruputna.
Old 2008-10-08, 05:16   Link #406
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

you can lose the one on one match between Satsuki and Ruputna, without penalty. So don't worry about it.
Old 2008-10-08, 08:30   Link #407
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

But it still feels nice to win that. ^^ Seeing that huge ' game over' on that yellow background is a little disheartening. >< Plus having a decent Satsuki does make the 2nd half of 3-1 better. I'm not sure if Thalia had a Vanish to counter the 720F zentai move in some of those later packs. I remember Satsuki being the one with the right one since she had a Level 2 Vanish while Thalia's was only Level 1.
Old 2008-10-08, 10:27   Link #408
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

hi guys

Spoiler:
Old 2008-10-08, 19:58   Link #409
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

No, your levels are fine, grats on reaching 3-1.

As for levelling - well, I believe you said you're doing Satsuki's route first since you're following the guide? So you need to level her up consistently. However, you do need an even spread somewhat by Chapter 4, so make sure you get everyone to around Level 10 by then. 3-2 is very long, so that should help.

Hmmm, 3-1. Okay, critical question. Do you have Nozomu's 720M/320F defense? Because the strat I'm giving now only works if you have that.

Spoiler for 3-1 guide:
Old 2008-10-08, 20:16   Link #410
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

for ss reward i took Satsuki's 350M/360F as u suggested , but it was only one

reward, not 2 so i dont have the 720M/320F defense for nozomu and up till now i

gotten all the ss ranks so whats seems to be the problem?

and thanks for this stategy ill test it out tho i dont know why nozomu needs that defense skill as i wasnt having trouble defending while fighting left road?
Old 2008-10-08, 20:33   Link #411
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Ah wait, he needs it as of 3-2, not 3-1. My bad. Basically pick his defense as 3-1 SS reward or you're screwed for 3-2.
Old 2008-10-08, 23:58   Link #412
Le Anh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clestahn
and thanks for this stategy ill test it out tho i dont know why nozomu needs that defense skill as i wasnt having trouble defending while fighting left road?
Don't quote me on this since I don't remember quite clearly, but even if you didn't pick Nozomu's 720/320 defense as a reward in 3-1 you still have chance to pick it up in 3-2.
However, since it's (in my opinion) one of the best skills early game, it would be better to pick it up as soon as possible
And w/o it the fight with the boss in Chapter 3 (and the rematch in C4) will be much harder.
Le Anh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-09, 03:43   Link #413
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Well without photon barier I ( 720/320 ). You still able to beat the boss in chapter 3 without much hassle. Instead using Nozomu, use Nozomi, but it will be a great plus if you update her attack skills, because Nozomi isn't a offensive character.
Old 2008-10-09, 22:16   Link #414
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

One of the reasons I suggested Satsuki's move is until Jatzieta joins you in 3-2, you don't have a proper F option for anyone, except Nozomu, but his is weak.

As for Nozomu's defnese, I now remember it appears as a 3-1 reward, for 2 reasons. Firstly, to allow him to AR in 3-2. Second, you need it to provide a proper defense vs Babzelad.
Old 2008-10-10, 03:33   Link #415
ClesStahn
Hi-Ougis

i took the 720/320 def for nozomu as 3-1 ss reward , heading 3-2
is this the boss stage?
Old 2008-10-10, 05:27   Link #416
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Yes. And it's long. Plus there's 2 events. First part is to reach the temple at the east. That will cause Ruputna to join the ranks. After that you need to hightail it to the town WAY, WAY Northeast. That will cause the 2nd event. You will be swarmed by several waves of mobs, then you have to clear north. The 1st north point will create an event to destory the barrier, which will take around 150IT. In that time, finish clearing and take out the All Rounder. Once the barrier is down, head straight in. You get to reshuffle the lineup at the final fight for this stage.

Katima should be able to get a 8%M/500F just before the final fight. Grab it. If your characters are high enough, go with Katima/Nozomu/Ruputna or Thalia. Or if you can't endure that, go Ruputna/Nozomu/Thalia and switch the blues for the vanishes that are required. That lineup takes 2 full battles though. The Katima one can do it in 1.
Old 2008-12-29, 02:35   Link #417
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
I'm bak!!! Wow been so long and nobody posted anything...Well i m at the route split now. Entering Satsuki Route most probably. But there is no more translation . I wanna know more abt the storyline. Well has been a breeze, got SS for everything since Subaru's world.

One more thing, i got the "I win button" called Narukana XD.
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 17:39   Link #418
Ausdoerrt

Hi everyone! I'm new here and a fresh Seinarukana fan =)

Here's a question: how do you guys beat Evolia in Chapter 4 in Hard? My level 39 Nozomu doesn't seem to manage... Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
I'm bak!!! Wow been so long and nobody posted anything...Well i m at the route split now. Entering Satsuki Route most probably. But there is no more translation . I wanna know more abt the storyline. Well has been a breeze, got SS for everything since Subaru's world.

One more thing, i got the "I win button" called Narukana XD.
I feel your pain, man, last 3 chapters whenever Salles or Nanashi started blabbering I went into Sorluska/Ruputna "muzukashikute wakannai" mode Good luck figuring it out though. I barely understood 20% of what Ruputna's route was all about (but thank GOD she speaks normally; I dunno how I'm gonna figure out Katima's or Satsuki's route). Hopefully Nighteye translates the rest sometime soon.

Just a word of advise: don't forget to level up your "i win" button, and upgrade the skills, because for me she only barely managed a certain tough boss in a later chapter (not gonna spoil it for you). I so hate how the game throws first really easy enemies and missions, and then slaps you on the face with a close to impossible boss battle >___<
Ausdoerrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 11:50   Link #419
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Well I think what troubles you is that recover defence skill. I don't remember how many it cost, but if it cost 2 or more. You can use the Name breaker + immortal will (Satsuki or Narukana route clear requered). Name breaker reduce her mana with one and immortal will will reduce mana recovery by one (last one turn).

If you don't have it, use a very weak attack skill with lots of attack times to let it run out of defence skill. Keep your HP up with celestial 1.

If you have finish Naya's route, using her might be easier ( use the attack skill you get from her route ), but must keep hitting her, cuz Naya can't heal.

Hope this will help.

and on hard and super-hard, lots of HP means nothing on those level. You lose/recover them faster than yan blink
Old 2009-01-03, 21:01   Link #420
Ausdoerrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Well I think what troubles you is that recover defence skill. I don't remember how many it cost, but if it cost 2 or more. You can use the Name breaker + immortal will (Satsuki or Narukana route clear requered). Name breaker reduce her mana with one and immortal will will reduce mana recovery by one (last one turn).

If you don't have it, use a very weak attack skill with lots of attack times to let it run out of defence skill. Keep your HP up with celestial 1.

If you have finish Naya's route, using her might be easier ( use the attack skill you get from her route ), but must keep hitting her, cuz Naya can't heal.

Hope this will help.

and on hard and super-hard, lots of HP means nothing on those level. You lose/recover them faster than yan blink
Yeah, thanks, the suggestion off the Seinarukana wiki (essentially same as what you wrote) actually worked on the second try... Her [R] skill costs two, and two criticals from Cross Divider II were enough to knock her out. That was still one b**** of a boss fight though (unlike the Shou/Subaru in the next world who were incredibly easy due to Nozomu's [Pr] skills)

I finished Ruputona's route first, so my Naya is incredibly weak, and I'm going for Katima this time (and boy, even though I haven't even gotten to the chapter where she gets the special skills, she's already growing so damn strong).

You're kind of right about big HP, unless the enemy is sitting in a town (guardians in Ch 5 and Belbazard in Ch 6 are being a pain).

EDIT: Does anyone have an idea what the black mana "Initialize" skill does? I have trouble translating the description...

Last edited by Ausdoerrt; 2009-01-03 at 23:26.
Ausdoerrt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel