AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-07, 12:05   Link #21
giorno

they don't have tsukihime 2 in the works either. They will release mahoyo in april IIRC, and there's tsukihime remake still in the making

but i want tsukihime or fate 2 >.<
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 11:07   Link #22
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

They should just make a story about the 3rd war. I'm more interested about how the grail got tainted rather than something else completely.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 11:45   Link #23
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
They should just make a story about the 3rd war. I'm more interested about how the grail got tainted rather than something else completely.
That's something Nasu would rather to write it himself than let other guy proposing to handle it like this one.
Old 2012-01-08, 11:58   Link #24
giorno

me, honestly, i think if we're gonna get something, it will likely be an apocrypha sequel or something else about fate...
Old 2012-01-11, 08:58   Link #25
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost My Music View Post
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_...pha_characters

Loli Jack the ripper, trap Astolfo, female Arthur....This seems interesting.

Goddamn Astolfo, (s)he's cute.
...Astolfo is a trap, plain and simple, but he's also one of the 2 Riders designed for Apocrypha. Why the confusion? There's already entries for all of these on the Type Moon wiki. Why is everyone so surprised? These designs have been out for a while. ^^;

And why does everyone seem to dislike Jackie? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
That Saber is what Saber should have been in the first place...
...It's Jeanne/Joan D'Arc, and her Class is Ruler, not Saber.

Last edited by Lycodrake; 2012-01-11 at 09:09.
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 01:56   Link #26
Yuutsu

Karna and Saint George are hilariously broken...

I wonder how the authors are gonna make these two characters' stories interesting and tense?
Yuutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 06:20   Link #27
giorno

....TM's not going to write a story about them at all....again, this short story we got about jack is everything we will ever get about apocrypha, at least until nasu and takeuchi change their minds...
Old 2012-01-12, 07:36   Link #28
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu View Post
Karna and Saint George are hilariously broken...

I wonder how the authors are gonna make these two characters' stories interesting and tense?
Well, that depends if those are the Servants they are going to use...considering that Karna and St. George qualify for at least two Classes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
....TM's not going to write a story about them at all....again, this short story we got about jack is everything we will ever get about apocrypha, at least until nasu and takeuchi change their minds...
Where did you hear that? I thought that this was just the first one and that a series would be written using seven of the Servants from Apocrypha...
Old 2012-01-12, 16:51   Link #29
giorno

type moon ace...
Old 2012-01-12, 18:47   Link #30
GDB

Really? Because reports from ANN say otherwise:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-to-be-a-novel

Novel. One chapter is not a novel.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...d-by-type-moon

"Start" project. You don't start a project if that's the entirety of the project, you merely do it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 21:19   Link #31
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post

"Start" project. You don't start a project if that's the entirety of the project, you merely do it.
...alright then, thanks for the info...
Though, to be honest, I think I'd rather have heard it later rather than sooner...
Old 2012-01-13, 05:11   Link #32
giorno

Quote:

no, that's old info. It came up on beast's lair some time ago, then the japanese speakers actually translated the original japanese info and clarified that it wasn't going to be a project, just a short novel that would come out in the following type moon ace...
Old 2012-01-13, 05:19   Link #33
Key Board
Carbon

IIRC they are going to do a chapter per Servant

The problem is that TypeMoon Ace is twice a year.

If they only do one chapter per issue, it will take 7 years just to get the intro done.

edit: oh, and I'd like to add that Nasu and Takeuchi had very little involvement with Apocrypha to began with. The first chapter was written and illustrated by Yuichiro Higashide. Nasu is only responsible for Karna and Jeanne (whose appearance is apparently canon)
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 09:23   Link #34
GDB

Quote:
no, that's old info. It came up on beast's lair some time ago, then the japanese speakers actually translated the original japanese info and clarified that it wasn't going to be a project, just a short novel that would come out in the following type moon ace...
Well, that's generally something you say when you first start claiming information like "this is all we get". You can't really fault others for not taking your word as gospel when you don't cite any sources, while other sources do cite information while stating the opposite of you.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 11:06   Link #35
giorno

Quote:
Well, that's generally something you say when you first start claiming information like "this is all we get". You can't really fault others for not taking your word as gospel when you don't cite any sources, while other sources do cite information while stating the opposite of you.
i can't access beast's lair right now for whatever rason, it's in the fate/apocrypha thread, go read it(skip straight to the last pages)

@key board: was it 1 chapter per servant? you sure?

but yeah, bottom line is, don't get your hopes up for this...
Old 2012-01-13, 12:37   Link #36
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
i can't access beast's lair right now for whatever rason, it's in the fate/apocrypha thread, go read it(skip straight to the last pages)

@key board: was it 1 chapter per servant? you sure?

i am pretty even if one novel was all TM plan. If the one novel sold really well they will produce more. It is all about the $$$.
Old 2012-01-13, 12:40   Link #37
Lycodrake

Quote:
Pretty much why I asked for a source...

Quote:

Beast's Lair's server is down so that they (the moderators or whatever) can fix an error that kept popping up...

I was trying to keep my hopes reasonable, but I also didn't want them entirely crushed in one "fell swoop". XP
Old 2012-01-13, 16:56   Link #38
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i am pretty even if one novel was all TM plan. If the one novel sold really well they will produce more. It is all about the $$$.
well, seeing as how apocrypha is basically TM authorized fanfiction, if the other authors who created the servants decide they want to make a full blown project, they might get nasu's approval and we might just get an actual apocrypha project...

IIRC the only reason we even got this is because Yuichiro Higashide, the guy who created jack the ripper, told Nasu he wanted to write something about it, and Nasu just went "lol ok, we'll publish it in TMA"...

so yeah, it's not even really just a matter of demand, so much as all those writers deciding to make something out of their creations...
Old 2012-05-12, 05:46   Link #39
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Whoa. Type-Moon was right.

'Jackie' the Ripper: Was the Infamous Serial Killer a Woman?
Old 2012-05-12, 07:02   Link #40
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
And now i speechless but i won't believe until the huge evidence prove Jack is a really woman but yet, i might thinking if the fan just except Jack's gender. Just sayin.