AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-25, 16:31   Link #41
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstorff View Post
People here are annoyed that many of the girls in this story have interests other than the protagonist? And don't crowd around his totem pole and his totem pole alone when he shows little to no interest? It sounds rather realistic to me that they are like that. And as stupid as the protagonist's "virgins only" creed is, I'm willing to bet that more than enough Japanese virgin nerds have that very same creed, who are just as idiotic about it. Only that the protagonist actually gets tested about it.

Actually, I rather pity Blondie. She seems to get rather serious about the protag, but he's an ass about it and then she loses her memories on top of it, falling back into her old situation (Which she may sooner or later have to get out of. Again. Just to get rejected. Again.) Poor girl.

Speaking of which... for novelty value, there should be a story where the protagonist is the member of a reverse harem. Or maybe have his harem while one of the heroines has her own reverse harem. Or maybe a story of true love where both partners gobble up delicious guys and girls along the way.
Wait, so you are saying the mc should have bang the blonde knight? Hey, she is not his type so he didn't, how does that make him ass? how exactly is she a poor girl? she is fine being the ikemen sf and she decided to dump him when he can't live up to her expectation of being strong while the mc can, so doesn't that mean she only like mc for his strength/gene rather than who he is so to me she seem really shallow.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 16:51   Link #42
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
People here are annoyed that many of the girls in this story have interests other than the protagonist? And don't crowd around his totem pole and his totem pole alone when he shows little to no interest? It sounds rather realistic to me that they are like that. And as stupid as the protagonist's "virgins only" creed is, I'm willing to bet that more than enough Japanese virgin nerds have that very same creed, who are just as idiotic about it. Only that the protagonist actually gets tested about it.

Actually, I rather pity Blondie. She seems to get rather serious about the protag, but he's an ass about it and then she loses her memories on top of it, falling back into her old situation (Which she may sooner or later have to get out of. Again. Just to get rejected. Again.) Poor girl.

Speaking of which... for novelty value, there should be a story where the protagonist is the member of a reverse harem. Or maybe have his harem while one of the heroines has her own reverse harem. Or maybe a story of true love where both partners gobble up delicious guys and girls along the way.
while i agree in virgin'' stuff... but
mc is a virgin'' himself so up to some point i see why he wants virgin''(add his fetish)
blonde was so engrossed with ikemen so why she wants switch to mc? cause she found ikemen is only looks? cause mc saved her poor life? actually mc could bang her and aall good. but he only wants do it with virgin (while he is virgin'' too reminder)

maybe the mood of this novel is light and all ends in jokes. but from mc PoV is not he is saving people only to remind him so ugly he is? so better ikemen weak? idk only ask cause i found a little weird. for starter females will go ikemen before miso soup face (lol)
in spanish there are a term: ''pagafantas'' this term refers good boy(ugly generally) who can be a good friend to depend but never will get go to bed with girl. here this mc seems a ''pagafantas''
the thing when hev is engaged forcefully with a bitch is too much...
mc better go on a trip... they fight for themselves....
but orgy everywhere(lol) this is Rome!!!!
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 16:51   Link #43
Wurstorff

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Wait, so you are saying the mc should have bang the blonde knight? Hey, she is not his type so he didn't, how does that make him ass? how exactly is she a poor girl? she is fine being the ikemen sf and she decided to dump him when he can't live up to her expectation of being strong while the mc can, so doesn't that mean she only like mc for his strength/gene rather than who he is so to me she seem really shallow.
No, I'm saying he should get a more personal reason. From what I've seen, Blondie shows enough interst in the prontagonist to break things off with the knight and pursue the protagonist somewhat earnestly. Things can develop from there. And wasn't he attracted to her before he found out she had had sex before? So now he shuts her down on the reason that she's not a virgin. He's free to do that, of course, but to me his reason still makes him an ass and my symptathy lies with the girl.
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 16:52   Link #44
cabman11

You know...... I find a virgin having a virgin fetish a little weird.
You would expect a veteran who knows his work to have that kind of fetish
Old 2015-11-25, 16:55   Link #45
Wurstorff

A virgin boy (or man, for that matter) should be happy about an experienced girl since at least she might have some idea about how he won't hurt her like hell.
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 17:06   Link #46
luffyxnami

Quote:
No, I'm saying he should get a more personal reason. From what I've seen, Blondie shows enough interst in the prontagonist to break things off with the knight and pursue the protagonist somewhat earnestly. Things can develop from there. And wasn't he attracted to her before he found out she had had sex before? So now he shuts her down on the reason that she's not a virgin. He's free to do that, of course, but to me his reason still makes him an ass and my symptathy lies with the girl.
Ok so let me get this straight mc is an ass cause of his reasoning in rejecting her so had his reasoning being something like oh I will only do it after I marry and something like that, would he still be consider an ass and would your sympathy still lie with her? The mc was attracted to her at first but he get over it, it happen to a lot of guy, sure we have crushes and stuff but after we find certain qualities of a girl that we don't like, we get over, sure mc reasoning is dumb but hey that doesn't make him an ass. It's not like a promise to marry her, bang her than just disappear. Just cause she was interested in a relationship while the mc don't and reject her doesn't make him wrong or she should be pity. I find her shallow cause she don't really like the mc for who he is but his strength, of course I haven't read this yet but that's the impression I got from the spoiler.

Ps. You will also need to remember she decide to dump the ikemen cause he is weak, so you judge the mc as an ass for his reasoning but you total ignore her reasoning for dumbing the ikemen and pitying her which make me question your standard.

Also, I have a question, does mc "fiancé" still banging the ikemen even when she is 'engage' to him?
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 19:21   Link #47
Senia

I'm OK with heroines not being all over the protagonist and if we're going to see the protagonist go around refusing women for one reason or another. But it sounds like that's actually going to be one of main themes of the story which sounds... terrible to revolve a story around. I don't feel going around refusing women is supposed to be something you boast about so I'd much rather that sort of thing be a sort of event rather than a recurring thing that drags on.

Oh well, on the other hand it sounds like the story is mostly played comically so maybe it's better when actually reading.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 20:13   Link #48
iambill10

Sounds to me that people are more annoyed at the MC for denying girls not because he's not in love with them but because the girls are non-virgin. If MC is going to refuse, it would have been better if there's a more acceptable reason. Though I can guess what the ending of this will be: He'll end up with no one because he keeps refusing.
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 23:18   Link #49
travelingbum

everyone just wants him to get a girl and snusnu, causing him to lose his Wizard powers.

this thread.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 00:42   Link #50
mufarasu

Personally, I like the MC. We finally have a guy that sticks to his principles (no matter how weird they are). It's his first time, and he wants it to be special. Here we also have female characters with PERSONALITY instead of the usual "interaction with MC" *falls in love* followed by constant cock tease, or having the female essential become a living onahole.

I also praise the fact that we have an "ugly" MC. Too many novels have the MC transform into an ikeman, or have "average looks" while still being ikeman. It adds a sense of greatly appreciated reality to the story. In my opinion he looks like an average Asian from the illustration anyway. No matter what he says about his face.

I also noticed a bunch of people freaking out about NTR earlier in this thread, and I have to say I think you're all overreacting. This isn't a hentai where NTR = rape & mind break❤. I'd say it adds further realism to the story. Like in real life people break up because they are no longer attracted to their significant other, and have found someone else.
mufarasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 00:42   Link #51
Yoburi

Damn this novel have so many arogant biches and swallow people and the MC isn't any better... nah i don't see what is good about this novel and the lack of plot makes even worst.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 01:21   Link #52
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufarasu View Post
Personally, I like the MC. We finally have a guy that sticks to his principles (no matter how weird they are). It's his first time, and he wants it to be special. Here we also have female characters with PERSONALITY instead of the usual "interaction with MC" *falls in love* followed by constant cock tease, or having the female essential become a living onahole.

I also praise the fact that we have an "ugly" MC. Too many novels have the MC transform into an ikeman, or have "average looks" while still being ikeman. It adds a sense of greatly appreciated reality to the story. In my opinion he looks like an average Asian from the illustration anyway. No matter what he says about his face.

I also noticed a bunch of people freaking out about NTR earlier in this thread, and I have to say I think you're all overreacting. This isn't a hentai where NTR = rape & mind break❤. I'd say it adds further realism to the story. Like in real life people break up because they are no longer attracted to their significant other, and have found someone else.
By greatly appreciated reality, if that's the case he should be an average man with an average looking girl interested in him, and even if you consider an average looking guy as an "ikemen", that doesn't hold true for the characters in the story, so really a moot point, you can view an average guy that looks like an ikemen, but the chars can view him as just average, and in the end doesn't really change anything.

Unless you talking about aesthetics purely from the pictures and drawings.

Normally i would be against this kind of scenarios, but imo seems fitting for the story and mc like this, hoping for a bromance end, where they both walk into the sunset hoping to lose their virginity together.

Last edited by sasoras; 2015-11-26 at 01:42.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 01:43   Link #53
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Spoiler for Biggest Small Spoiler:
so I guess this answers my question about that image....?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 06:24   Link #54
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

damn, i have complicated feeling about this story.... i like the story while i hate bitch tags....
Old 2015-11-27, 21:57   Link #55
mugetsu1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post

Spoiler for Biggest Small Spoiler:
And that mean...?

No heroic stories ...

There are no heroes in war."
mugetsu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 23:23   Link #56
techblade

A sexy rapist lesbian as a bro? Damn that sounds badass.

The illustrations alone makes me want to have this translated. However, the description of the MC and the story makes it sound shitty.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 10:45   Link #57
arthand

I dont understand why everyone blames main character for wanting to find a virgin girl since in my country this is pretty normal thing and even non virgin men looks for virgin girls which i find hypocritical(bastards they should stick with the girls they defiled).For me i dont really care that much about virginity but i dont really want to see a virgin honnest man marry a women who sleeps around with men all the time ,somehow this seems unfair for the men.In the end this is about culture you grow up in or religion and people have different wiews about this,there are even some cultures who kills their daughters because they had sex with men whout getting married etc...

Sry somehow i defended the main character, i know virginity shouldnt be the most important thing we look for in a relationship but he should at least have freedom who he wants to be with and we cant blame the people for not being like us.Also just because someone loves you ,you dont need to anwer their feelings or you dont have to fuck every girl that throws herself to you.

Last edited by arthand; 2015-11-28 at 11:23.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 11:04   Link #58
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
I dont understand why everyone blames main character for wanting to find a virgin girl since in my country this is pretty normal thing and even non virgin men looks for virgin girls which i find hypocritical(bastards they should stich with the girls they defiled).For me i dont really care that much about virginity but i dont really want to see a virgin honnest man marry a women who sleeps around with men all the time ,somehow this seems unfair for the men.In the end this is about culture you grow up in or religion and people have different wiews about this,there are even some cultures who kills their daughters because they has sex with men whout getting married etc...

Sry somehow i defended the main character, i know virginity shouldnt be the most important thing we look for in a relationship but he should at lest have freedom who he wants to be with and we cant blame the people for not being like us.Also just because someone loves you you dont need to anwer their feelings or you dont have to fuck every girl that throws herself to you.
I thought people hate this not because the MC but because all the girls in this novel are bitches
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 11:29   Link #59
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
I thought people hate this not because the MC but because all the girls in this novel are bitches
Well there are also secret virgin hunters like the main character of arifutera or most of the other novel characters,though those doesnt really look for virgins but somehow they always get them weird huh .This novel seems to make fun of this logic by giving non virgin bitches to main character and make readers frusturated lol.In the end most men want young virgins as their wifes if possible which i find not really right and most women look for handsome rich guys(sry but harsh reality of the world)
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 12:04   Link #60
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Well there are also secret virgin hunters like the main character of arifutera or most of the other novel characters,though those doesnt really look for virgins but somehow they always get them weird huh .This novel seems to make fun of this logic by giving non virgin bitches to main character and make readers frusturated lol.In the end most men want young virgins as their wifes if possible which i find not really right and most women look for handsome rich guys(sry but harsh reality of the world)
Just what i looking to read something that makes me frusturated without the plesure of seeing dumb characters getting killed like in Game thrones.

But for people reading the raws there isnt a single good girl in this novel? One that doesn't want to thorw themselfs at the first dick they see lol?
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, snusnu, virgin, wizard