AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-21, 22:10   Link #81
n0m@n
C-Z

@yuiichi9: Rias mother appears in volume 5. She has brown hair and looks identical to Rias. I'm not sure how old she is but Isei stated that she looks just few years older than Rias.
Also about Isei's new ability.
Spoiler for Isei's new ability:

Also the novel shifts to Isei and co fightning other people.
Spoiler for Plot spoiler:

@revenge: Will he does use transportation afterwards. He trains hard becomes incredibly strong so that makes up for it I guess. Isei easily became the strongest in his group, second by Kiba.

@Kleeyook: Yes Asia will appear in the second of Life 2. I only put 1/3 of Life 2 yesterday.
Old 2011-11-22, 00:12   Link #82
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@yuiichi9: Rias mother appears in volume 5. She has brown hair and looks identical to Rias. I'm not sure how old she is but Isei stated that she looks just few years older than Rias.
Also about Isei's new ability.
Spoiler for Isei's new ability:

Also the novel shifts to Isei and co fightning other people.
Spoiler for Plot spoiler:

@revenge: Will he does use transportation afterwards. He trains hard becomes incredibly strong so that makes up for it I guess. Isei easily became the strongest in his group, second by Kiba.

@Kleeyook: Yes Asia will appear in the second of Life 2. I only put 1/3 of Life 2 yesterday.
Spoiler for Issei life span:

If its ok with you i'll check arnd for spelling/grammar errors in BT.*in process learning memorizing katakana/hiragana tiresome but im ok with kanji*
Old 2011-11-22, 00:20   Link #83
n0m@n
C-Z

@Riki: Thanks that would be a great help.
Spoiler for Isei's Lifespan:
Old 2011-11-22, 06:29   Link #84
Riki
ランダム王

here's the title page for the LN:

Table of contents

life 1:I quit being human,
life 2:Nice to meet you devil.
life 3:I made a friend.
life 4:I will save my freind!

New life:
postscript

call me if you want the other's Xd. If there's mistake please correct imma novice at this translating stuff.

Last edited by Riki; 2011-11-22 at 07:06.
Old 2011-11-22, 06:57   Link #85
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Just like the word means.
For example God from the Bible. The god Sakra from the Buddishm. God such as Odin and Loki from Norse mythology. God such as Zeus, Poseidon and Hades from Greek mythology. So far all of the named God have appeared in the light novel.
I guess when you say "all", you do mean all of them . I wasn't taking it too literally until the novel introduced the Monkey King. Previously I thought the novel involves exclusive of western mythology or Japanese mythology. Guess I was wrong.
Old 2011-11-22, 10:00   Link #86
yuiichi9

n0m@n when you said that kiba is second to issei in terms of power, does that mean kiba has surpass rias in terms of power?
Spoiler for Plot question:
Old 2011-11-22, 10:07   Link #87
n0m@n
C-Z

@yuiichi9: Yes Kiba is stronger than Rias. Not only Kiba is a good looking guy but he has two Sacred Gear, and that's why he has two different Balance Breaker.

Also I updated Life 2 on B-T. Its: 50% complete.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2011-11-22 at 11:04.
Old 2011-11-22, 14:58   Link #88
nfsac

So what is Kiba? That guy the group always ignore?
Old 2011-11-22, 16:08   Link #89
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
So what is Kiba? That guy the group always ignore?
Nope, he's the Mr Pimp who the female devils surround in social events (to the chagrin of Issei) . He's also the guy that makes opposing female devils in battle think "I'm so lucky to be on the same battle field as Kiba." He's also the knight that claims he'll protect everyone. He'll even vows to protect Issei, which creeps the life out of Issei because he's afraid others will misunderstand their relationship (i.e. gay).
Old 2011-11-22, 16:18   Link #90
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Nope, he's the Mr Pimp who the female devils surround in social events (to the chagrin of Issei) . He's also the guy that makes opposing female devils in battle think "I'm so lucky to be on the same battle field as Kiba." He's also the knight that claims he'll protect everyone. He'll even vows to protect Issei, which creeps the life out of Issei because he's afraid others will misunderstand their relationship (i.e. gay).
That will be hilarious if Kiba turns out to be the "Itsuki Koizumi" of this group.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...AmbiguouslyGay
Old 2011-11-22, 18:03   Link #91
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
She appears a little later in vol 1. Have you seen the manga? She appears on the middle of vol 1(chapter 3).
Well, I have the RAW for that volume. I'll check it now even if I can't read Japanese! Thanks mate!
Old 2011-11-22, 20:21   Link #92
n0m@n
C-Z

To let you know Volume 3 concentrates on Kiba's story mainly. Ise helps him and Kiba becomes indebted to Ise. And Kiba always tells Ise that "I will protect you even with the cost of my life". Every time Ise rejects Kibas kindness he always get sad. Even the author said volume 3 had a gay atmosphere because of it ^-^.
Also because Kiba seems to get the most spotlight in volume 3 compared to Ise, it seems unlikely that the anime will cover volume 3. It seems like the ending of Volume 2 will be the best for the anime ending if its only 12 episodes. Also volume 8 has side stories which takes place in Volume 1 and 2 so they might use that is well.
Old 2011-11-23, 02:59   Link #93
n0m@n
C-Z

Updated Life-2 on BT. 80% finshed. I will finsh Life 2 tomorrow.

Also I made some diagram which explains about devils ranking/peerage and Isei's Sacred Gear flowchart.

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/...rFlowChart.jpg

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/...il-Ranking.jpg
Old 2011-11-23, 03:28   Link #94
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:

Also I made some diagram which explains about devils ranking/peerage and Isei's Sacred Gear flowchart.

i did some spell check and grammar correction. soo should we change sister to sister-san it sounds abit better....im asking permission first
Old 2011-11-23, 03:46   Link #95
n0m@n
C-Z

They didn't use the suffix -san so probably not. Also he will call her by her name after wards so it won't make much difference.
Old 2011-11-23, 05:18   Link #96
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
They didn't use the suffix -san so probably not. Also he will call her by her name after wards so it won't make much difference.
oh ok Btw are you translating through chinese or jap?
Old 2011-11-23, 05:25   Link #97
n0m@n
C-Z

@Riki: Japanese.
Old 2011-11-23, 05:30   Link #98
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
@Riki: Japanese.
nice, i was trying out volume 2 life 0 and got stuck on the 2nd line lol weird kanji.
Spoiler for scene:
Old 2011-11-23, 19:26   Link #99
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:

Lol did you draw that chibi Rias in the rankings chart?
Old 2011-11-23, 19:42   Link #100
n0m@n
C-Z

@Riki: Keep on trying then you will get used to it.

@greensoulreaper: No I didnt ^-^. I got the whole column from the manga and i painted and translated it. It had better explanation than in the LN because of the pyramid.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural