AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-02, 17:31   Link #161
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Finally some new chapters.
Old 2012-12-02, 17:52   Link #162
blackwhite67
Banned

Can anyone tell me why the release of this manga has been so slow lately?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 20:19   Link #163
giorno

because the new volume only came out, like, a week ago?
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 04:42   Link #164
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Warz: I'm #1!
Tasha: With this I'm #1 now!
Warz: Did you really think this power is enough for #1?
Tasha: pewpewpew
Warz: pewpewpew
<Koga comes flying>
Tasha: The situation has changed!
Warz: Oh really? Look I just got reinforcements trololol.

The story telling in Witch Hunter is as bad as always.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 05:41   Link #165
Johnny
Working the bags...

And for some reason the 21 pages feels like it wasn't even half that. Let's hope they can get this fight done with the four remaining chapters left in the volume...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 05:42   Link #166
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Warz: I'm #1!
Tasha: With this I'm #1 now!
Warz: Did you really think this power is enough for #1?
Tasha: pewpewpew
Warz: pewpewpew
<Koga comes flying>
Tasha: The situation has changed!
Warz: Oh really? Look I just got reinforcements trololol.

The story telling in Witch Hunter is as bad as always.
To me the confusing story telling is one of it's charms.
Old 2012-12-03, 07:06   Link #167
chancs

Just when finally the chapters came....so short from before :sob

Why are they so short!!!

Waiting for the next chapter release tomorrow
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 14:52   Link #168
Velsy

Ah!!! its killing me having forgotten mostly everyone ><

But these last few chapters have been exciting.. Tashas been dam awesome <3

So theres obviously currption inside WH, looks like WH have declared him an enemy and gave orders are to detain Tasha and Halloween. Tashas got a hughe fight on his hands. Him vs WH. I did expect that when he decided to leave WH, but didnt think he be stalked I wonder if Tarras or Xing will side with him over WH. Somoness going to have too, unless he releases halloweens final seal maybe ? (I remember that much)

I seriously got to re-raed this now ><
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 15:43   Link #169
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
I am been tryin to figure out what is Tasha? I know that they dont have other females around him and his Mana Source is greater than Merlin, so many question about this and he and Halloween is going to be on the run from Witches and WH.
Old 2012-12-03, 15:52   Link #170
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Had to re-read a bunch of chapters as well but not a problem as I really enjoy reading this series.
Finally see Taras meet his sister altho we're gonna have to wait and see what happens between the 2 later on.
Big brawl coming our way and hope it actually delivers. Seeing some A class WH fighting each other should be good however I think we may see the fight interrupted at some point and top guess would be Merlin but hoping it is Tahsa's "buddies" that come to the rescue.
Xing and Taras are a great duo and even better when Tasha's involved as well

Also btw is it just me or does Neptis not wearing any underwear at all?!

p.s colour page of Tania is great!
Old 2012-12-03, 21:57   Link #171
Iron Maw
Banned

It's really dire when you come to realize that North could probably crush WH anytime she pleases considering that some of her agents control it's upper echelons. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Merlin was working for her too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
I am been tryin to figure out what is Tasha? I know that they dont have other females around him and his Mana Source is greater than Merlin, so many question about this and he and Halloween is going to be on the run from Witches and WH.
And question would be why does North's plan revolve around him destroying humanity? What and him and Verte (I think?) supposed relationship?
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 23:04   Link #172
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Got caught up on Witch Hunter. I don't think I ever read a manga/manhwa where the villains are so overpowered and the heroes are so pathetic. The way they're portrayed, the good guys will never actually be able to win this war and the villains will succeed in either destroying humanity or turning it into puppets. The main heroes aren't exactly weak, compared to normal humans, but whenever there's any kind of important fight they ALWAYS lose and only get away because the bad guys let them. I really don't see a good end for this manga unless there's some major Deus Ex Machina pulled. The witches and their companions are just too ridiculously powerful for that.
Old 2012-12-04, 01:10   Link #173
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Tasha has his crazy-god mode-Frenzy-thing. That should put him at least make him able to fight a handful of the stronger witches even with a lack of control of it. I have no clue about the others though.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 18:00   Link #174
Iron Maw
Banned

CH 77 and 78 are out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Got caught up on Witch Hunter. I don't think I ever read a manga/manhwa where the villains are so overpowered and the heroes are so pathetic. The way they're portrayed, the good guys will never actually be able to win this war and the villains will succeed in either destroying humanity or turning it into puppets. The main heroes aren't exactly weak, compared to normal humans, but whenever there's any kind of important fight they ALWAYS lose and only get away because the bad guys let them. I really don't see a good end for this manga unless there's some major Deus Ex Machina pulled. The witches and their companions are just too ridiculously powerful for that.
You're exaggerating. Granted it's true the Witches in general are powerful, but WH can certainly handle the bulk of them. It's only really the Great Wiches and their aides (Varett, Neptis etc) that are most threatening. However when you consider only one of the Great Wiches is at full power and active with rest having some issue or another, so things aren't that bad. S Class WHs and their leaders can competitive with the aides and can at least hold their ground against the Big Four, plus the humans have East on their side. Tasha's potential as powerful male Witch shouldn't be forgotten either.

The biggest problem right now is that WH has traitors in their mist who are occupying high positions. This give North some influence over organization and any plans they have making it very difficult to fight her
Old 2012-12-04, 18:06   Link #175
Johnny
Working the bags...

^Really, or did you not read ch 78 properly? It's exactly as he says and it happens quite often. Every single one of them would have been roadkill if she hadn't decided to let them go. Traitors or not that has nothing to do with their individual power...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 18:22   Link #176
Iron Maw
Banned

I don't see how that changes anything I said. Varett is one of the top aides to the Great Wiches (and probably close to becoming a Great Witch herself). Of course she would be able to beat a couple A class WHs. Most Wiches aren't anywhere near her level and are normally defeated.
Old 2012-12-04, 19:14   Link #177
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I agree that a lot of the characters are quite OP
And well yeah the great witches have to be OP but on their own most A class WH can't do much against their aides either
Old 2012-12-04, 19:54   Link #178
giorno

heh. In case you missed it, it's outright stated that the witches were/are WINNING the war...

Yes, if the 4 great witches got together and decided to destroy humanity, that's it. But the thing is, the witches aren't one big happy family, they're fighting each other as much as they're fighting the humans, which is why they haven't steamrolled them yet, and why the humans actually have a very real chance(don't forget, the strongest S class WH is close to Varete's league, and he'll come back stronger, Edea Florence who was stronger than him, is still alive somewhere, East is moving against North, South is more interested in moving against North than the humans, West is dead, and Halloween/Mordred at full power was outright stated to be able to wipe the floor with Varete...

and then there's Tasha. So no, it's not really that hopeless...
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 20:42   Link #179
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Chapter 78 just proves my point. Not even Merlin would stand a chance. And honestly, I don't have much faith in Tasha. Even when he broke his limit, he still lost easily to the other gun-using guy. Anytime there's been a real important battle, he's lost. Hell, he gets called weak on a regular basis by most of the characters and he hasn't really gotten any stronger since the series started. We can hope him having a mana source wil eventually make him stronger, but given the pacing, I don't expect anything to change for at least another 10 years at the rate it's going.

It reminds me of The Breaker: New Waves in a lot of ways. We get told a ton about the lead character's potential, but then many, many chapters later, the character still hasn't really grown at all. He either needs someone to save him or the bad guy lets him go. Seems to be a common theme among among Korean manhwas like this, where the MC is more damsel in distress than actual hero.

Oh, and I highly doubt West is dead. I'm pretty sure Varete is actually West.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2012-12-04 at 20:54.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 21:46   Link #180
Ddraig

It is not that human side are weak it's just that they dont corporate with each other. Great Britain, Bailong Empire, and WH they all work seperate from each other for you know what reason. Should they band together and fight South and her witches they could stand a chance.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
realy slow updates