AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-12-18, 13:26   Link #12401
Lex79

Time to start the original series then...
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-18, 14:20   Link #12402
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
Link to Shiniki no Campioness thread.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-18, 16:50   Link #12403
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roronoa20 View Post
I just mention the possibility, since there's many parallel between them. The childish appearance, have gorgoneion in her position and even their personality are similar.
Apollo also mention of some of the olympian being a foreign god from different territory, so them being amalgamation is still up on the table. That's why I bring that speculation up.
But Apollo spoke of himself, Athena for now has minimal similarities. And Apollo did not even recognize his counterpart in Voban.
Laksmana2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-30, 04:38   Link #12404
Lex79

Finished reading the series, definitely not perfect but I liked it. maybe the ending felt a little anticlimatic...
Now I'm going to search for a ghod to kill so I too can have my giant pet boar.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-30, 11:01   Link #12405
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Finished reading the series, definitely not perfect but I liked it. maybe the ending felt a little anticlimatic...
Now I'm going to search for a ghod to kill so I too can have my giant pet boar.
Remember before killing Gods, Campiones candidates are already really fit if not pro athlete level of physical fitness(Godou being Japan's national baseball team material, Luo Hao was a top-tier martial artist and Doni being a savant swordman,...), combining that with absurd luck and a lack of common sense borderline insanity.

If you have all that, then off you go!
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-01, 16:24   Link #12406
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Remember before killing Gods, Campiones candidates are already really fit if not pro athlete level of physical fitness(Godou being Japan's national baseball team material, Luo Hao was a top-tier martial artist and Doni being a savant swordman,...), combining that with absurd luck and a lack of common sense borderline insanity.

If you have all that, then off you go!
Voban was an orphan starving in the middle ages.
Old 2019-02-01, 21:38   Link #12407
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laksmana2 View Post
Voban was an orphan starving in the middle ages.
Who was still likely to be tough as nail for his age coupling with sheer tenacity and savagery. Plus, did we have the exact age when he became a Campione? If I remembered correctly, he became a Campione much later, at least late teenage years, which if he did survive in the middle age, means he would be tough and physically strong as hell. Malnourished, maybe, but likely still physically capable.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 06:20   Link #12408
AP24

ダッシュエックス文庫
4/24発売
●カンピオーネEX! 軍神ふたたび 【著:丈月城/絵:シコルスキー】

Looks like Godou is back
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 09:03   Link #12409
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
ダッシュエックス文庫
4/24発売
●カンピオーネEX! 軍神ふたたび 【著:丈月城/絵:シコルスキー】

Looks like Godou is back
I hope this will be the rematch between Godou and Veretharagna.

Throwing the Title into Google translate. It said 'Campione EX!: War god again' Yeah, We will get a rematch soon.

PS. I guess there will be no SNC for awhile.

Last edited by roronoa20; 2019-02-22 at 09:14.
roronoa20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-27, 19:28   Link #12410
Laksmana2

Quote:
I hope this will be the rematch between Godou and Veretharagna.

Throwing the Title into Google translate. It said 'Campione EX!: War god again' Yeah, We will get a rematch soon.

PS. I guess there will be no SNC for awhile.
According to the synopsis Godou is Cesare Blandelli himself, he went to the 18th century of a parallel world and changed his name to Cesare Blandelli, in that world there were no godslayers and was being attacked by divine beasts. This probably means that Julius really is his descendant, and that the White Queen is the Lancelot. Of course, it must be officially published for confirmation, but for now the synopsis indicates this.
Old 2019-03-27, 20:13   Link #12411
roronoa20

Quote:
According to the synopsis Godou is Cesare Blandelli himself, he went to the 18th century of a parallel world and changed his name to Cesare Blandelli, in that world there were no godslayers and was being attacked by divine beasts. This probably means that Julius really is his descendant, and that the White Queen is the Lancelot. Of course, it must be officially published for confirmation, but for now the synopsis indicates this.
I didn't see that coming. If that's true then things are getting crazier and crazier for these two series.

https://honto.jp/netstore/pd-book_29599093.html

here's the cover

I'm more curious about (Someone got his/her age rewinded back to 16 years old.) Is this Godou? or Aisha?
Old 2019-03-27, 20:50   Link #12412
Laksmana2

Quote:
I didn't see that coming. If that's true then things are getting crazier and crazier for these two series.

https://honto.jp/netstore/pd-book_29599093.html

here's the cover

I'm more curious about (Someone got his/her age rewinded back to 16 years old.) Is this Godou? or Aisha?
This is a bit difficult to translate, but it seems to say that it is 16 years before becoming Campione, not 16 years old.

Aisha who reminds me became Campione in the 18th century, so 16 years before it would still be 18th century.
Old 2019-03-27, 21:07   Link #12413
roronoa20

Quote:
This is a bit difficult to translate, but it seems to say that it is 16 years before becoming Campione, not 16 years old.

Aisha who reminds me became Campione in the 18th century, so 16 years before it would still be 18th century.
It is said 一六歳(Ichi roku sai) = 16 years old. This should indicate person's age. Godou become campione around this age, there's a mention of time god, so there's high possibility that Godou has been de-aged. Still, I think we'll have to wait until someone with decent japanese to translate.
Old 2019-03-27, 21:22   Link #12414
Laksmana2

Quote:
It is said 一六歳(Ichi roku sai) = 16 years old. This should indicate person's age. Godou become campione around this age, there's a mention of time god, so there's high possibility that Godou has been de-aged. Still, I think we'll have to wait until someone with decent japanese to translate.
This really confused me, because I really got the impression that it refers to before becoming Campione, not about age itself (although all Campiones killed a god with an age close to that, Aisha herself was around 17) .
Old 2019-03-27, 21:59   Link #12415
roronoa20

Quote:
This really confused me, because I really got the impression that it refers to before becoming Campione, not about age itself (although all Campiones killed a god with an age close to that, Aisha herself was around 17) .
It can be the age before that person kill a god and usurp divine authority.
Old 2019-03-28, 18:46   Link #12416
bakapervert
A pervert

JUst read the synopsis. The story happen 5 years after the six campiones vanished. Aisha caused a trouble with her space distortion where it connected to a temple of infinite time where Godou and his comrades met Veretrahgna along with his master Mithras, and there is also a time god there. Godou got his time rewound to 16 years old before he became godslayer and sent to a parallel world in 18th century where there is no god to defeat and he is powerless. Seeing that he can't do anything with the power of individual there, he and his comrades formed the organization Campiones. One day they heard news about a group of divine beast rampaging. Perhaps Aisha is connected with that?
Old 2019-03-28, 19:59   Link #12417
Imagine Breaker

So he lost those authorities? Wew.

Edit: Looks like I misunderstood. Seems like he isn't yet going tyrant and actually went the more convoluted way to the top.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2019-03-28 at 22:07.
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-28, 20:54   Link #12418
bakapervert
A pervert

For get to mention that he take the name of Caesar Blandelli at that parallel world
Old 2019-03-29, 00:21   Link #12419
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
JUst read the synopsis. The story happen 5 years after the six campiones vanished. Aisha caused a trouble with her space distortion where it connected to a temple of infinite time where Godou and his comrades met Veretrahgna along with his master Mithras, and there is also a time god there. Godou got his time rewound to 16 years old before he became godslayer and sent to a parallel world in 18th century where there is no god to defeat and he is powerless. Seeing that he can't do anything with the power of individual there, he and his comrades formed the organization Campiones. One day they heard news about a group of divine beast rampaging. Perhaps Aisha is connected with that?
Time god might be the greatest nemesis of all campione. If he can rewind time to the time before they became campione.

I hope the he still retain his authorities, if not then it kinda make all of his struggle pointless.
Old 2019-03-29, 05:29   Link #12420
bakapervert
A pervert

In drama cd when Godou appeared and encountered Ren, he still got Verthragna, and Hanuman's authority along with Ame no Murakumo. No problem with that I guess.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem