Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2022-07-26, 01:31   Link #4101
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Old 2022-07-26, 02:35   Link #4102
tsunade666

Have the heroes gone wild? or more likely Takatrash is doing more trouble. Masato looks cool. Despite him should still be 12? right? the timeline and time skip isn't clear to me on how long has things had come to pass.
Old 2022-07-26, 02:48   Link #4103
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Have the heroes gone wild? or more likely Takatrash is doing more trouble. Masato looks cool. Despite him should still be 12? right? the timeline and time skip isn't clear to me on how long has things had come to pass.
Right now it has been roughtly 12 and a half months since the hero summonning. Masato should be 13 right now.
Old 2022-07-27, 01:24   Link #4104
tsunade666

While reading/listening on vol 13, I read/listen on Christina giving Rio a brooch that has the emblem, the same as hers. I wonder. About the item that enemy wanted and the one that symbols as royal insignia. I wonder if it's the brooch and Christina made a fine play of hiding the item from her enemies by giving it to Rio as safe keeping and as an item that Rio can use to visit Celia.

So by off chance, Christina was captured again, the item that the enemy wanted can't by found on her.
Old 2022-07-27, 02:18   Link #4105
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
While reading/listening on vol 13, I read/listen on Christina giving Rio a brooch that has the emblem, the same as hers. I wonder. About the item that enemy wanted and the one that symbols as royal insignia. I wonder if it's the brooch and Christina made a fine play of hiding the item from her enemies by giving it to Rio as safe keeping and as an item that Rio can use to visit Celia.

So by off chance, Christina was captured again, the item that the enemy wanted can't by found on her.
Impossible, imo at least. Iirc she gave him the brooch as a sign of gratitude of sorts. Also Christina feels guilt towards Haruto, she wouldn't embroil him in her problems in that way, it could be considered tricking him. If she asks him for help, it would be in a straight forward way, not that she normally would because of her guilt.
Spoiler for although:
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-27, 08:24   Link #4106
Voldigoad

Last edited by Voldigoad; 2022-07-27 at 08:39.
Voldigoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-27, 10:03   Link #4107
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
Impossible, imo at least. Iirc she gave him the brooch as a sign of gratitude of sorts. Also Christina feels guilt towards Haruto, she wouldn't embroil him in her problems in that way, it could be considered tricking him. If she asks him for help, it would be in a straight forward way, not that she normally would because of her guilt.
Spoiler for although:
That's true.

While rereading vol 14, I also read the part about the awakened heroes and transcendence. During that part, when that volume was releaser, I didn't payed much attention to it but now that the awaken heroes an transcendence was properly introduced. it shows that the author had given hints already in earlier part.

Reiss also mentioned a Saint of the Church of the End. At first I thought its Erika but I don't think it was ever mentioned that she was from a church of the end. She is just self proclaimed Saint.

So there is probably another troublesome character(saint) and set of characters(church of the end) to be introduced.
Old 2022-07-27, 10:46   Link #4108
Voldigoad

looks like Aki got redeemed
Old 2022-07-27, 10:47   Link #4109
Voldigoad

RioxCelia
Old 2022-07-27, 10:50   Link #4110
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldigoad View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
looks like Aki got redeemed
Or maybe she just doesn't remember she had a brother she hated. So her crime got erased.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-27, 11:00   Link #4111
Voldigoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Or maybe she just doesn't remember she had a brother she hated. So her crime got erased.
yeah, that could be the case too, but I think that the memory loss must have almost been lifted by the end of this volume, altho, its just copium.
anyways, here is the chapters of vol 22:
Prologue: The Divine Rules known by Rio
chapter 1 - Rodania Aerial Battle
chapter 2 - Reunion
chapter 3 - Bond Between Sisters
Intermission - The Resolve of the Heroes
chapter 4 - Celia's Return
chapter 5 - Secret Conference
chapter 6 - Hero Dispute
Intermission - Rodania After Occupation
chapter 7 - The Power of the Heroes
chapter 8 - Celia's Fight
Epilogue - A Dream of the Future or Perhaps...?
Afterword
(some translations might be wrong)
Old 2022-07-27, 11:26   Link #4112
jagt

Quote:
Aki should have her memories from earth intact the same way that Miharu, Latifa and Liselotte forgot about Rio but didn't forget about Haruto. At the beginning of volume 21 Miharu tip toeted around the topic of Aki when she wanted to ask if she was teleported alongside Masato so everyone should still remember that she helped Takatrash the same way that they remember the kidnapping itself.
Old 2022-07-27, 13:43   Link #4113
tsunade666

What happen to the memory problem? why is Sora with the other girls?

Just kiss already RioxCelia.
Old 2022-07-27, 14:17   Link #4114
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldigoad View Post
yeah, that could be the case too, but I think that the memory loss must have almost been lifted by the end of this volume, altho, its just copium.
anyways, here is the chapters of vol 22:
Prologue: The Divine Rules known by Rio
chapter 1 - Rodania Aerial Battle
chapter 2 - Reunion
chapter 3 - Bond Between Sisters
Intermission - The Resolve of the Heroes
chapter 4 - Celia's Return
chapter 5 - Secret Conference
chapter 6 - Hero Dispute
Intermission - Rodania After Occupation
chapter 7 - The Power of the Heroes
chapter 8 - Celia's Fight
Epilogue - A Dream of the Future or Perhaps...?
Afterword
(some translations might be wrong)
I know it won't happen but, seeing the heroes mentioned a few times makes me want to see my boy Rio clapping all 4 of them together (yes, Satsuki and Masato included). I mean I've had enough of these guys taking a big chunk of every volume even though they are barely minor characters main plot wise. Not only are they taking a big chunk of the volume, chapter 7 is even called "the heroes' power", bruh we've seen enough of that shit, I got it ok, they are the heroes strong because of the 6 spirits power and revered by every homosapien walking the lands of Strahl. At least I hope Rio is fighting, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see our dragon king fighting seriously.
Old 2022-07-28, 02:59   Link #4115
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Aki should have her memories from earth intact the same way that Miharu, Latifa and Liselotte forgot about Rio but didn't forget about Haruto. At the beginning of volume 21 Miharu tip toeted around the topic of Aki when she wanted to ask if she was teleported alongside Masato so everyone should still remember that she helped Takatrash the same way that they remember the kidnapping itself.
Doesn't matter if she remembered Haruto or not. The issue is when she found out Rio is her brother. If she forgot about that fact then her crime of being accomplice to Miharu's kidnapping was also forgotten.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-28, 04:38   Link #4116
hihoperorin

Quote:
Doesn't matter if she remembered Haruto or not. The issue is when she found out Rio is her brother. If she forgot about that fact then her crime of being accomplice to Miharu's kidnapping was also forgotten.
No the crime doesn't get forgotten. The rules only apply to Rio, they don't apply to Aki or any other human and their actions, her crimes remain, just that she and everybody else would have no idea why she went that far. It's not like the rules are centered around people's memories, they just make mortals not able to recognize a transcendental, they also make them think all is normal, but that's just a minor effect judging by how everyone knew that something very wrong was happening to them after they forgot the mythical clash of powers between Rio and the great earth spirit. Inconsistencies in their memories remain as they are.
Old 2022-07-30, 00:56   Link #4117
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Wow, depending on the memory thing it sounds like the one thing I've wished for is finally happening. Once this volume comes out here I might just have to read this (I stopped because there's a lot of LNs out there, but if this's one that gives the sort of sibling redemption/reconciliation I like, even that alone would be worth the read).
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-30, 04:47   Link #4118
midori-kun

Hey, hjbunko said on twitter that some stores are already selling volume 22, so the illustrations should be out there by now. Anyone knows where i can look for them?
midori-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-30, 07:34   Link #4119
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by midori-kun View Post
Hey, hjbunko said on twitter that some stores are already selling volume 22, so the illustrations should be out there by now. Anyone knows where i can look for them?
Ch5 or twitter. The people attending to Melonbook's special event are the ones who were able to get the book early. -The author is also there signing books, so you could check the author and Melonbook's accounts, answers to their tweets or people who mentions them.
Old 2022-07-30, 12:37   Link #4120
tsunade666

Any spoilers available?

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai