AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-09-17, 02:48   Link #5761
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
Kneel before your Queen...

I refuse to bow down to junk!

I prefer to obey my master~desu...

After spending all day watching both seasons of Rozen Maiden I still hate Souseiseki, but I love Suiseiseki even more. I love it when Sui blushes.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 02:59   Link #5762
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki
I refuse to bow down to junk!

I prefer to obey my master~desu...

After spending all day watching both seasons of Rozen Maiden I still hate Souseiseki, but I love Suiseiseki even more. I love it when Sui blushes.
Personally I like efil Sui the most (out of the Sui modes), and I get to see a lot more of efil Sui then blushing Sui
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 07:14   Link #5763
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki
kneels. As you command, hime-sama.

About that Gin picture, I wonder what the birdcages symbolise. Notice that all of them have their doors broken open. And what is she holding? It looks like one of those pieces of the crystal from Inuyasha..
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 07:15   Link #5764
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I already have 2 queens to bow to, too tired to bow to Suigintou.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 07:44   Link #5765
Lost

^ LOL!

The award for the best executed and best looking AMV goes to....!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
3. Shinku x Jun set to Rumbling Hearts. What can I say? Shinku sama and Jun make such a nice couple (master and slave...) This is one of the first ones I saw so it made a huge impression on me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=faZYZUd9os4
However, for emotional value, and the one that made me smile inwardly, I'm really really torned between your first 2, grey. Hina or Sui... I think'll I'll go with Hina, because I really couldn't understand the lyrics (?) of the Sui version. That Hina AMV was just awesome, plus with all the cutesy yet emo Hina scenes..

My favourite list would then be, referencing yours: 2 first, then 3, followed by 1.

Hina 4TW!!
Old 2006-09-17, 07:49   Link #5766
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
kneels. As you command, hime-sama.

About that Gin picture, I wonder what the birdcages symbolise. Notice that all of them have their doors broken open. And what is she holding? It looks like one of those pieces of the crystal from Inuyasha..
ever thought of gin as being not only an angel but as a crow?
all of the cages are open could symbolise gin being set free...
and i have no idea wht the crystal is -.-

btw /kneel gin
soz sui but i only follow gin

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 08:44   Link #5767
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
Well, not really, but I suppose an "angel" wouldn't have black wings...
Old 2006-09-17, 09:15   Link #5768
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Arrrggghhhh I got the maidens as the 3 pigeons from Warner Bro stuck in my head now!
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 09:15   Link #5769
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Angel, crow, dragon whatever They would all own the Lion Just like Gin sama owned Saber and Akira
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 09:19   Link #5770
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I think those cages symbolize breaking free. But from what is the question. The crystal could be Roza Mystica.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 09:20   Link #5771
Lost

^ Her last medium?

Ah, Arimfe, I noticed that big red wording on your last post; is there anyway I can vote now? I tried your instructions like an hour ago, but the "step1" page wouldn't load..

Oh wait. I take it that Gin has won?
Old 2006-09-17, 09:30   Link #5772
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I don't care whether the cages mean something, or if that's a rosa mystica, or if Gin-chan symbolizes a crow, OR if it's a prequel. All I want to see happen in the OVA is...

+ Gin x Shinku to SMEX!

+ Kirakishou!

+ Bara to brainwash all of the dolls into joining her rosy crystal herum of uber world domination!

+ Suiseiseki trade in her watering can for... an ULTIMA DESU BLAST CANNON 6000! (The platnium edition, preferably.)
Old 2006-09-17, 09:31   Link #5773
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Ah, Arimfe, I noticed that big red wording on your last post; is there anyway I can vote now? I tried your instructions like an hour ago, but the "step1" page wouldn't load..
Sorry, Suigintou's round is over now, she won over Saber and Akira. Next round featuring other characters will begin shortly.

About the page loading problems, I'm not too sure what can be wrong. I have had reports of some people behind proxy having problems, others have reported to solve the problem by resetting their modem. Maybe you are just unlucky you ISP's IP range has been banned. You can try Kinny Riddle's instructions (First post of the Saimoe thread) in the upcomming matches if you'd like, perhaps you'll just be lucky and it works(I have also heard people who couldn't make it work one day, but some other random day it worked for them).
For some reason it's always worked for me. ^^;;

Shinku is up for voting today.

To those who don't know about the tournament, the thread link is here: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=34505
Voting instructions are pictured in the last spoiler tag inside the 1st post in that thread. The pictures should be pretty easy to follow, it's a good idea to learn those general instructions if you want to support other characters as well.

Alternatively here's specific instructions for voting Shinku:

Instructions below are now outdated.

Quote:
1. Go here:
http://banana236.maido3.com/~bs5114/a06/code.cgi

Leave that webpage open while you wait 2 hours.

If you get this message at the bottom:
ERROR:もう1回リロードしてください。。
You can try wait a few minutes. And try go there again.
If you get something like this:
コード発行の予約をしました。
2時58分以降に再びアクセスするとコードを発行します。
It means step 1 is done.

2. Reload that webpage after you waited 2 hours.

3. Find the code the webpage generated for you, it can look like this:
Quote:
[[A0628-iLOGqGoR-ZC]]
or this
[[A0628-HOBvmO97-EC]]
or this
[[A0628-kIIzp165-ED]]
or something similar (note numbers above are only examples)

4. Go here (voting thread, round 158): http://etc4.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1158560798/l50

Scroll to the bottom. Write name and fake email.
In the big box write this:
Quote:
[[random-code-you-recieved]]
<<真紅@ローゼンメイデン トロイメント>>
5. click on the OK button next to your name and email.
If it takes you to another page which also has a big grey button, click on that too and you are done.
These instructions will be valid for about 23½ hours after this post was made. Help out if you can ^^;;

Instructions above are now outdated.

I may be around once in a while to update point 4. Point 4 needs to be updated/renewed once in a while because the voting threads have limits. If you find yourself unable to post in point 4 because the thread is locked, then you can go here and ask the others for a voting thread update: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...stpost&t=34505

Last edited by Arimfe; 2006-09-18 at 09:15.
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 09:55   Link #5774
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
^ Her last medium?
Couldn't be. The Suigintou character drama CD mentioned she never had a medium and Megu's her first medium. If that's for real, then it can't be breaking free from her medium.

It might be something more psychological though. Still can't figure out what it is, though it must mean something about Suigintou.
Old 2006-09-17, 09:58   Link #5775
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Couldn't be. The Suigintou character drama CD mentioned she never had a medium and Megu's her first medium. If that's for real, then it can't be breaking free from her medium.

It might be something more psychological though. Still can't figure out what it is, though it must mean something about Suigintou.
Everyone's best guess at the moment is that it will display the events that happened between Suigintou & Shinku before the actual series happened. It looks mostly likely that we will find out why Suigintou hates Shinku so much, and possibly more about Rozen & Alice. (Maybe even why Suigintou was the first doll, or how she exactly came around to be.)

But that's ONLY if the OVA is a prequel. If it's not a prequel then... I guess my thoughts are null & void. ^^;
Old 2006-09-17, 10:00   Link #5776
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan
Everyone's best guess at the moment is that it will display the events that happened between Suigintou & Shinku before the actual series happened. It looks mostly likely that we will find out why Suigintou hates Shinku so much, and possibly more about Rozen & Alice. (Maybe even why Suigintou was the first doll, or how she exactly came around to be.)

But that's ONLY if the OVA is a prequel. If it's not a prequel then... I guess my thoughts are null & void. ^^;
Well, if you check the Megumi translation in the www.rozen-unyu.net, it is confirmed that this is a prequel.
Old 2006-09-17, 10:32   Link #5777
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Well, not really, but I suppose an "angel" wouldn't have black wings...
fallen angel?

Quote:
Sorry, Suigintou's round is over now, she won over Saber and Akira. Next round featuring other characters will begin shortly.
/clap well done but i still pity saber -.-

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 10:53   Link #5778
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Well, if you check the Megumi translation in the www.rozen-unyu.net, it is confirmed that this is a prequel.
Yeah, I pretty much thought so. With the name being overture and all.
Old 2006-09-17, 11:04   Link #5779
Lost

Quote:
fallen angel?
Quite so..

@Mincemaker: Hmmm.. I remember some manga picture about Gin killing some man?
Old 2006-09-17, 11:24   Link #5780
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
You're right Lost. Suigintou apparently was purported to have killed one of her previous Mediums. Now, here I will attempt to justify why the manga and the character drama can exist in the same universe.

The character drama takes place during season 2. It's a fact that Suigintou forgot certain elements of her life after she was defeated by Shinku. Her memories were only regained after something triggered her to remember. Thus, it makes sense that she would not remember her previous Medium/s, especially if it had been several decades.

On the same note, the status of Suigintou's "sleep" is relatively unknown in seasons 1 and 2. The manga shows that Megu was her Medium from the beginning of the story. However it also shows that Gin kept her box in an abandoned church until it was torn down. In the anime it is never made clear if she sleeps or not, but Gin herself tells Souseiseki that the dolls suffer when they aren't allowed to sleep in their box. This could also be a part of Suigintou's memory problems.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural