Old 2014-07-30, 17:58   Link #3261
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
i think im with ithnan side...
i dont like equality, like communism
what?..communism??

that is not communism, is more like "Human rights" ..and, if salomon didn't change "god way", that world would turn in a caste system.. (the highest class- the magicians, and the lowest the more "animal-like beings"... you already see that before salomon, become the king)

and..if you don't like equality(as human rights)..then we got a problem..because no matter the side you are on..soon or later someone else is gonna slay you... equality, like democracy exist to prevent mass murder and violence (..but...like all theories...there are problems.. a lot.....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
With the translation, everything has become clear. Former magicians rebelled against Solomon for three different reasons:

- Some are displeased that they became equal to the other species. These are just a bunch of hypocrites.
- Others like Ithnan are just sick of the concept of destiny and wishes to be completely freed from its shackles. What Solomon did was to replace Ill Illah's destiny with his own, which led to a more equal world, but it's not enough for them.
- And finally, there's Arba, who just wants to bring Ill Illah back. Naturally, she has the first guys' support. Others will probably flock to her because she will become the face of the rebellion against Solomon, the man arrogant enough to replace god.

-they want "equality"...but...as long they govern....

-i think, that the author make a mistake here( but this can also be a human natural reaction..and stupidity ), before they couldn't change theirs destiny, but now, they can choose,.... maybe both options are "controlled", but hey, you have options now..... and, if you don't like the idea of "destiny"... then become the next god, or kill yourself.

but like always, this isn't about just destiny, the also want theirs power as "the magicians", now the the ruhk is in all species, they loses their status...and let not forget..humans should be extinct long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Now i can see why Solomon considered as arrogant. Does this means current magi world is much better? One king, one world?
that is not arrogance..that is ingenuity .....and stupidity.

...and no, all worlds, dimension.. are , just like this , screwed...because as long as"personality" exists, wars and depravity are gonna exist...but we can try to "understand and cooperate" each other , for a more "easy" future

...and... aladin world is already doomed ( but maybe, there is a change with the "friends powers " )....just look at sinbad face ( and yunan face.., he is worried about simbad reaction ..and what he is gonna do from now on ), in "david prophetic writing" chapter....

Quote:
What's David's mistakes? He made plans so that everything would happen this way, he planed the destruction of Alma Toran and the creation of a new world where is utopia will come to reality.
the way the the author show david, is a little tricky, he can see the "future", he now that , only a irregular being can create his "utopia", so he make the path..but how can be sure that the irregular(miracle boy), is gonna choose "his" utopia......all his "shit", can end very bad if, he didn't considered the "irregular" emotions and individuality ( can he control irregulars ?).....but , like i say..this is tricky( we don know how his ability works (limitations, problems)..what we know make him very op )

Quote:
wonder why Solomon make Arba a Magi, since she seem to follow Il Illah all the way?
uff,.... thats is just how salomon ingenuity works... for a better world , we need to understand each other, so.... he decide to give his power to the "other side"....or maybe is just his stupidity.... but at least he makes 3 magi...but ugo is......

Last edited by dazo; 2014-07-30 at 19:53.
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 00:33   Link #3262
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
i think im with ithnan side...
i dont like equality, like communism
No no, don't tell yourself you're with Ithnan, one of the most powerful magicians in the world. Don't even tell yourself you're one of the mook magicians who still lord it over others like deities. Tell yourself you're one of the "inferior" races, which after all are the majority of the population by a huge margin. Now, what's your stance on Solomon's "equality"?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 08:05   Link #3263
Awrya
U mad?

Spoiler for 234:
Old 2014-08-01, 10:59   Link #3264
Kazu-kun

Spoiler for 234:

Pretty fucking sad chapter, but we already knew it was coming I suppose.
Old 2014-08-01, 11:31   Link #3265
hamazura
whatever

nice chapter, okay, only a few chapters left until this fvking flashback ending!
forever alone alibabaaaaaa im coming for you! T_T
Old 2014-08-01, 12:21   Link #3266
Kazu-kun

After been told all this, I hope Alibaba realizes he can't be concerned with just Balbad anymore. He has to look at the bigger picture, if only to support Aladdin who has been struggling with all this alone. Alibaba has to leave Kou and form his own faction together with Aladdin.
Old 2014-08-01, 13:01   Link #3267
dazo

so....is almost over
well..good intentions always bring "interesting" results......+ if you are a little idiot....

..and where was hugo..he is a magi..so .........i hope that he wasn't hiding...( hugo as a magi...yeah sure...the best decision )
Old 2014-08-01, 14:44   Link #3268
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
After been told all this, I hope Alibaba realizes he can't be concerned with just Balbad anymore. He has to look at the bigger picture, if only to support Aladdin who has been struggling with all this alone. Alibaba has to leave Kou and form his own faction together with Aladdin.
I think Alibaba should just quit all these political business and become an ordinary person. He doesn't suit these complicated matters. If even someones like Solomon and Sheba can change nothing, he will just get his tragic end involving these things.
Old 2014-08-01, 15:11   Link #3269
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I think Alibaba should just quit all these political business and become an ordinary person. He doesn't suit these complicated matters. If even someones like Solomon and Sheba can change nothing, he will just get his tragic end involving these things.
It's because he's not some great figure that everyone admires and follows that he might just be able to accomplish things they couldn't. That's why Aladdin chose him as his king candidate.

I'm pretty sure neither Koen nor Sinbad can save the world. Only Alibaba and Aladdin can.
Old 2014-08-01, 15:18   Link #3270
Homura7

Summary here.

Spoiler for 234:

Great. Thank you, Gyokuen, now I have one more reason to hate you.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 15:29   Link #3271
Fwarlord

Quote:
It's because he's not some great figure that everyone admires and follows that he might just be able to accomplish things they couldn't. That's why Aladdin chose him as his king candidate.

I'm pretty sure neither Koen nor Sinbad can save the world. Only Alibaba and Aladdin can.
For some reasons, I put my bet on Sinbad, I believe he is the true singularity who will create the true utopia David has predicted.
Old 2014-08-01, 15:51   Link #3272
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
For some reasons, I put my bet on Sinbad, I believe he is the true singularity who will create the true utopia David has predicted.
Sinbad is the most powerful but he's willing to brainwash a friend. Someone like that can't save the world. Aladdin instinctively could tell what kind of man he is. That's why he didn't want to be his magi.
Old 2014-08-01, 16:19   Link #3273
Homura7

And also why Alibaba accepted Kouen's conditions, with some nuances.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 21:48   Link #3274
dazo

thank you @K. Shiruto for the sumary

lets see :
Quote:
She meant she in her belief in their friendship and the good in them she remained silent about it)
.....really.....that world is in a huge change after salomon "become" god,.....its a religious/social schism......

Quote:
After the ceremony, Ugo and Sheba transform the 72 divine staves into magical items from which magoi can be drawn and distributed them among the leaders of the species. By doing so, all the species are equal in terms of powers and each rule their own autonomous city.
this is a good thing,..but the idea of "drawn magoi" is dangerous...but that also good..in this way..a magi cant "grow " too big or influencial( there are 3 magi for a reason.. )

Quote:
Sheba arrives and she and Arba fight it out and Arba wins without breaking a sweat
come on...where were the other species army ( salomon bodyguards )....a few of those "angel like" can be very helpful....and hugo....

Quote:
Ugo: "wait, Sheba. What's the child's name?"
i was expecting a plot twist here.....like, ..his name is judar *oh god why *

Quote:
Sinbad is the most powerful but he's willing to brainwash a friend. Someone like that can't save the world. Aladdin instinctively could tell what kind of man he is. That's why he didn't want to be his magi.
mmmm....well salomon was a "good one" ... a little naive, and just look just look that world .... alibaba is also a good one, but that make him weak and manipulate...you need someone that can put order above everything else.

and aladdin is a little too optimistic.....yunan look more interesting( traveler sage...a lot of information and knowledge )...and he is sinbad magi...but he don't want to work
Old 2014-08-01, 21:55   Link #3275
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
thank you @K. Shiruto for the sumary

lets see :

.....really.....that world is in a huge change after salomon "become" god,.....its a religious/social schism......

this is a good thing,..but the idea of "drawn magoi" is dangerous...but that also good..in this way..a magi cant "grow " too big or influencial( there are 3 magi for a reason.. )

come on...where were the other species army ( salomon bodyguards )....a few of those "angel like" can be very helpful....and hugo....

i was expecting a plot twist here.....like, ..his name is judar *oh god why *

mmmm....well salomon was a "good one" ... a little naive, and just look just look that world .... alibaba is also a good one, but that make him weak and manipulate...you need someone that can put order above everything else.

and aladdin is a little too optimistic.....yunan look more interesting( traveler sage...a lot of information and knowledge )...and he is sinbad magi...but he don't want to work
Uhgg I disagree with you again. Why do you put me through this.

I'll ignore the other points for one glaring one.
Yunan is not Sinbad's Magi. It's been stated very clearly, multiple times, that Yunan is not Sinbad's Magi. Sinbad is trying to recruit Alladin because he has no Magi.

Also, cause it hurts too ignore, there's no reason to even think it was Judar. The details Judar's backstory and his birth have already been revealed. That's aside from the fact that Alladin has already been well established as the only Magi born from Alma Toran, aside from
Spoiler for spoiler.:
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 22:29   Link #3276
dazo

hi

the debate make a good forum:

check sinbad story...... sinbad mother asked yunan to guide him..that is destiny(he accept )...and, of course, sinbad is clueless about this.

about the "judar thing", i say a "plot twist" ...we are talking about changing god ways, parallel worlds, so "thing can happen"..but yeah, what you say is true...*cof, parallel world ,cof*
Old 2014-08-01, 22:43   Link #3277
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
hi

the debate make a good forum:

check sinbad story...... sinbad mother asked yunan to guide him..that is destiny(he accept )...and, of course, sinbad is clueless about this.

about the "judar thing", i say a "plot twist" ...we are talking about changing god ways, parallel worlds, so "thing can happen"..but yeah, what you say is true...*cof, parallel world ,cof*
Check Yunan's conversation with Alladin, Yunan says himself that he's not Sinbad's Magi.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 22:58   Link #3278
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Check Yunan's conversation with Alladin, Yunan says himself that he's not Sinbad's Magi.
You sure he wasn't being tsun tsun about that?
Old 2014-08-01, 23:02   Link #3279
dazo

that is because he is not "acknowledged" as his magi( huge political boost, magic power ), but yunan already accept "guide him"...but sinbad is dangerous(and clueless)..so he is only watching him

.....and lets no forget his "issues" with judar

edit: ........alladin appear in this world by "spontaneous generation"?....and yes....i know about the temple...i just asking, if he just a" appear"

edit 2: what is the deal with the temple...come on..they created a lot of parallel worlds....with a " gate"...*stargate*..... that joins all the worlds.....yeah..what can go wrong.....

Last edited by dazo; 2014-08-01 at 23:39.
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 23:11   Link #3280
Sixth
Hu Tao

So us it Sheba's fault that Al Thamen created? Because to me, it is totally the couple's fault.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen