AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-18, 10:55   Link #41
deltakano
1つの愛

@BlueBerryPai
Excuse me? I don't think I posted an irrelevant subtopic. I posted something that pertained to a "couple" in an anime series. Try not to be a hypocrite and use spoiler tags if you're so proficient at posting.

Anyways, thanks for the spoiler.
Old 2008-01-18, 10:55   Link #42
Reno

Send a message via MSN to Reno
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBerryPai View Post
Anyway, no hentai.
Yaya we know! -_- That's, like, the FOURTH time you've said that.

And, um, your spoilers "does not getting posted" because.... they're spilers? O_o
Old 2008-01-18, 13:01   Link #43
migus_parvus

as said twice already in this thread, Saikano is your best bet. If i would describe it in one word, "powerful" would be the best fit. It's science fiction but most definitely the one most humanly realistic of all the anime i have watched. It fits your bill off the bat, they get together in the first episode, kiss and then face crises which test, strain and strengthen their relationship. Neither is perfect and the consequences of their actions are strong and real.

fair warning though, it is not for the faint of heart.
Old 2008-01-18, 13:41   Link #44
BlueBerryPai
I can control my dreams!

Ef; a tale of memories

^is just awesome... best anime EVER! Goddamn man! I cried 3 times altogether! Such a wonderful love story! The best sugGestion EVER111!1!!1!!1!

Goin to try out Saikano now, but if the artwork ain't to my liking im dropping it, im quite itchy on those thingys x.x

btw, what does hyprocrite mean? I know the meaning of the word, but not how I can explain it..
Old 2008-01-18, 13:48   Link #45
gh0stmice
*Artist

no dont drop saikano due to art work......

because in that case you probably will drop it.....

the noses are kinda freaky drawn....more like oval like triangles thing....bottom line...the noses dont look like noses...

but it would be a shame to drop an anime off the bat cause of artwork....content over aesthetics ....always
Old 2008-01-18, 14:04   Link #46
BlueBerryPai
I can control my dreams!

I'll most likely pick it up again after watching REC and ALL the other suggestions =P

Guys! We have made one of the longest suggestion threads here! Where I started the topic! It's amazing! I feel refreshed! My true goal has finally been met! I can die happily!
Old 2008-01-18, 15:06   Link #47
EhrinUCHI

Paradise Kiss
Nana
Bokura ga Ita
Ayashi no Ceres
True Tears
Onegai Twins
Old 2008-01-18, 17:45   Link #48
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Speed Grapher really isn't romance... I mean the Main character and girl never really kiss... and not to mention the big age difference and the fact that shes underage. the have more like a father/brother relationship, they do love each other but I wouldn't call it love like as in a relationship.
are you serious, speed grapher is definitely romance, it is very subtle sometimes and very clean cut at other times
Spoiler for romance:

i have to disagree that saiga and kagura have a father/daughter relationship, it has been instigated so many times that they have romantic feelings for each other, if it was that simple then hibari ginza wont go so far as to separate them...

substantial age difference has never stop animes from doing romance.....just because saiga is probably ~20 years older than kagura doesnt mean they cant love each other romantically

anyways speed grapher has love, becuse the protagonist always risk his life for the heroine and they support each other
Spoiler for romance:

but if your looking for massive kissing/sex/hugs/lovey-dovey than speed grapher is not that type anime

Last edited by bbduece; 2008-01-18 at 18:10.
Old 2008-01-18, 17:58   Link #49
Twisted Reality
Is Neither Goth Nor Emo

Quote:
I'll say it again, very clearly now x.x Please only suggest anime/manga where the main protagonist(s) end up as a couple early in the series, where they kiss, act Lovey-Dover, hug often, hold hands, smile at eachother, cuddle eachother, act like a pair, act pervertedly infront of other people

So please, WHY IS ROMANCE IN ACTION ANIME/MANGA TABOO? THEY SAY; THEY ARE IN LOVe. BUT I SAY HELL NO! THEY DoN EVEN KISS, HAVE SEX OR ANYTHING! I WANT SOME GODDAMN ACTION MOTHAF**A!

*cough* Sorry, I went abit..

Anyway, no hentai.

Deltakano; Can anyone tell if Kenichi and Mui become a couple in HSD Kenichi?

Posting in my thread like that is.. Just wonderful, cuz you raised the post count =P

Now, the big question, do they end up as a couple? *bom* *bom* *bom* *bom*

Edit: WHY DOES MY SPOILERS NOT GETTING POSTED!?!? OMGOMGOMGOMG!

*SPOILER!* SPOOILER* SPOILER! ON READ IF YOU DON WANNA GET SPOILED ON SOMETHING*
*SPOILER!* SPOOILER* SPOILER! ON READ IF YOU DON WANNA GET SPOILED ON SOMETHING*
In the anime they never get together. Manga is not finished yet, and the english translations havent caught up to where the anime ended, but hte japanese version is long way ahead of english version.

Edit: Ef; a tale of memories is the most beautiful anime i've ever seen so far.. I just hope it continues as it goes.. It's just wonderful! <3 you for suggesting this wonderful thingy thing!
Spastic.

Look, if they didn't yank you around and tease you, it wouldn't have the same charm, now would it? It's the anticipation, not the gratification that matters.

Aside from which, the sex that happens in your head offscreen "x" years into the future is going to be a lot filthier and sexy than it could ever be on-screen. They don't need to do anything, your imagination does it for them. With the amount of imaginary babies people are making, we'll have enough bad fan fiction to implode the universe and sculpt the universe into an alternate reality composed of raw carnal sex.

You get it? The point of the story is to get you to participate in it.
Old 2008-01-18, 23:44   Link #50
blewin

Action + Romance + Comedy = Eureka Seven, Mai HIME, Vandread, Oh! Edo Rocket.

Action + Romance + Melancholy = Zegapain.
Old 2008-01-20, 14:23   Link #51
darthsait

Quote:

I'veseen Kaze no Stigma, but ti doesn't meet my requirement... THEY NEVER GET TOGETHER! WOW AONO IS IN LOVE WITH HIM BUT SHES JUST ACTING LIKE A SPOILED GIRL!
'' OOH IM NOT IN LOVE IT KAZUMI''
'' OOH IM SO MAD I HAVE TO BURN SOMETHIng''
'' OOOH MY FACE IS PINK RED AFTER HE LICKED ME''
''I THINK OF HIM ALL THE TIME BUT I DO NOT LOVE HIM OR ANYHIG, I HATE HIM HAAHA''

Sorry.. I had a.. Don't worry, anyway, I agree with kaze no Stigma being a good anime, but in the end

(WHY DOES MY SPOILER GET DELETED!? -_- )

<3 and Peace

lol, true say...i just liked it cause kazuma was so cool lol, and he would do things so funny, like exploiting aono's feelings lol, its was kinda funny

hum....so you want some action huh?....lets see.....

i havent seen this but i heard its really good, and that they date and all that...its called marmalade boy...or something like that, i have not cared to watch it cause i dont like the animation style, but if your willin to sacrifice that requirement then i hear its pretty good
Old 2008-01-21, 20:28   Link #52
Blue flame
anime bores me lol

rumbling hearts no action tho but realistic and made me think ho shit whats gonna happen next
Old 2008-01-21, 23:57   Link #53
Korean_boi
BBOY

Send a message via AIM to Korean_boi
where they hook up? if no one suggested it. kimikiss is one. But i'm not the one to tell what's going to happen at the end. It's ongoing, but i have a good idea.
Old 2008-01-24, 12:22   Link #54
deltakano
1つの愛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue flame View Post
rumbling hearts no action tho but realistic and made me think ho shit whats gonna happen next
The only thing realistic about that anime series is that it depicts how pathetic and sad it is for a girl full of potential to comfort an emo boy. In the end, the girl should have slapped him and let him commit suicide.
Old 2008-01-24, 12:43   Link #55
MamoruUsagi

There are lots of series where the couples have sex, are boyfriend and girlfriend and are dating and in relationships.

They get married, they have a wedding, they have sex, they go out, they get engaged.

Bokura ga Ita
Kare First Love
Happy Hustle High
Fushigi Yuugi
Absolute Boyfriend
Mars
Kare Kano
Ceres Celestial Legend
Sailor Moon
Paradise Kiss
The Devil Does Exist
Wild Act
High School Debut
Ultra Maniac
Marmalade Boy
Fushigi Yugi
Peach Girl
Missile Happy!
B.O.D.Y.
Akuma De Sourou
Ultra Cute
Ayashi no Ceres
Sand Chronicles
Koukou Debut
Black Bird
Land of the Blindfolded

Kare First Love The couple are boyfriend and girlfriend at the beginning of the series and are dating and in a relationship throughout the series. Lots of kissing and some sex. Oh, and a wedding.

Mars The couple are boyfriend and girlfriend from the beginning of the series and are dating throughout the series. Lots of kissing and sex. The couple moves in together and gets engaged. Sex is a big issue in this series.

The Devil Does Exist The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend and in a realistic relationship and a couple during the series. The main couple is dating and there is lots of kissing and sex. The couple gets married.

Happy Hustle High The couple gets together at the beginning of the series and is dating and in a relationship during the series. Lots of kissing and a little sex.

Akuma De Sourou is a realistic romance manga. The couple is in a deep relationship. Lots of kissing.

High School Debut is a manga. The couple is dating and in a relationship. Lots of kissing.

Wild Act is a romance manga with lots of kissing and sex.

Missile Happy! is a romance manga with a couple dating and in a deep relationship.

Paradise Kiss has a couple in a deep relationship with lots of issing and sex.

Fushigi Yugi manga is much longer than the manga with more kissing, more sex, two weddings, two marriage proposals, the couple has a child and is dating and in a relationship for a longer time.

Ceres Celestial Legend manga has lots of sex and kissing and the couple making out in hotel rooms and living together and they have a baby.

In Sailor Moon manga the couple is boyfriend/girlfriend for four years, gets engaged, gets married, has a child and they become king and queen. Lots of kissing and a sex scene.

Fushigi Yuugi is an amazing romance manga. The couple is dating and in an intense, deep, passionate, epic relationship.

Most shoujo series have couples that are dating and in a relationship and boyfriend and girlfriend during the series with lots of kissing, lots of sex, marriages, proposals, engagements, weddings and making out.

Kare First Love
Akuma De Sourou
Marmalade Boy
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceres Celestial Legend
Mars
Happy Hustle High
Sailor Moon
Peach Girl
The Devil Does Exist
Fushigi Yugi
Missile Happy!
Kare Kano
Paradise Kiss
Wild Act
High School Debut
Sailor Moon
Ultra Cute
Absolute Boyfriend
B.O.D.Y.
Black Bird
Bokura ga Ita
Ayashi no Ceres

Manga with couples that are boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in relationships with kissing, sex, marriages, break ups, engagements, proposals, sex.

Kare First Love
Bokura ga Ita
Fushigi Yuugi
Mars
The Devil Does Exist
Happy Hustle High
Wild Act
Ceres Celestial Legend
Sailor Moon
High School Debut
Paradise Kiss
Fushigi Yugi
Absolute Boyfriend
Kare Kano
Akuma De Sourou
Marmalade Boy
Peach Girl
Koukou Debut
Ultra Cute
Missile Happy!
B.O.D.Y.
Ayashi no Ceres
Black Bird
Sand Chronicles

These have sex, lots of kissing, couples that are boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in relationships, engagements, proposals, marriages, couples that move in together.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2010-11-24 at 19:23.
Old 2008-01-24, 22:27   Link #56
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I can only come up with 2 mangas atm

You're My Girlfriend - only 4 chapters long but I like it, very nice little story
High School Debut - this one I really like, maybe more so than Lovely Complex.

Tags
romance