AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-05, 10:13   Link #21
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Finished [3]! That was a long road, closed with unexpected revelation. Oof, my head is busted from reading this >_< but I'm satisfied~
This is all the information that I've collected about this story... beware for heavy spoilers!! especially the character section.

Spoiler for Chapter 1:

Spoiler for Chapter 2:

Continued below due to limited space.
Who's the 2nd protag?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 10:16   Link #22
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
eh, yada~ this one is too much for me to translate.
ssshhh! I'll pay you, $200 a chapter~

Yea, who's the 2nd protag?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 11:48   Link #23
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

12 chapters left to read! this stuff is crazy, feels like watching reasoning battle in umineko, except this more absurd.
Spoiler for 2nd protagonist:

@Hentaiga:
you serious? :T

_________

Also this counts as Harem.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 20:31   Link #24
wuhugm
Confused Shark

uhoh... someone will

Nina Antalk is just a heroine man~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 00:36   Link #25
dragon1412

Quote:
12 chapters left to read! this stuff is crazy, feels like watching reasoning battle in umineko, except this more absurd.
Spoiler for 2nd protagonist:

@Hentaiga:
you serious? :T

_________

Also this counts as Harem.
She is like Nina ??? sorry then this one is just not for me, i don't know about you guys but Nina really get on my nerve
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 04:49   Link #26
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

@wuhugm:
:T

@dragon1412:
can you give me more detail about things that you don't like from Nina? To me the similarities between Azuria and Nina is:
- both have quality as protagonist.
- both are strong, Azuria with her innate talent of her race combined with the power of 1st Demon General, while Nina gain powerups from the fairies (as a result she is stronger than Layfon later iirc)

Personality wise, I think they are different, Nina being a stern type while Azuria is......Azuria.

Edit:
fixed little mistakes of chapter 2 and added summary for summary 3, check out previous page.
Old 2015-06-06, 05:26   Link #27
dragon1412

Quote:
@wuhugm:
:T

@dragon1412:
can you give me more detail about things that you don't like from Nina? To me the similarities between Azuria and Nina is:
- both have quality as protagonist.
- both are strong, Azuria with her innate talent of her race combined with the power of 1st Demon General, while Nina gain powerups from the fairies (as a result she is stronger than Layfon later iirc)

Personality wise, I think they are different, Nina being a stern type while Azuria is......Azuria.

Edit:
fixed little mistakes of chapter 2 and added summary for summary 3, check out previous page.
my main problem with Nina is rather simple, she is the exact stereotype of tradition shounen hero. Now the problem is not lies in whether the author is making fun of the stereotype or not, since in CSR the author have no intention to do that. Everything about Nina is outright simple and flat. From the beginning until the end of the story, especially when the part about the fairies got out, we was shown that Nina was easy to be manipulated, and she make the hardwork seem ... cheap, i mean, her power up was as random as possible and ridiculous as well. Her entire personality seem to backed up by that luck strength and in that regard make the fact that she is guiliable and easy to manipulated show even worse. And for once, we didn't knew why Nina was doing all this, all i get from her backstory that she loves the E-fairies and that's probably it. She fighting without a concrete reason, and powered her way through with luck.

Point is, her personality would be much more easier to accept if she earned all she have, but Nina getting through all of that with luck and Fairies. It make all of her actions and word seem cheap and lack substances. Her personality is also straight forward to the point where sometimes i feel like she is a 1-dimensional character.
Old 2015-06-06, 07:24   Link #28
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

I see. As for Azuria, her reason to fight is to create a better world through Halbert
Spoiler:

The [3] chapter deal mostly with her identity and relationship with members of Chocolate Lily, so she is quite fleshed-out. As power-up, she get stronger by fighting against stronger opponents.

Edit: most of the females in this story are problematic...
Old 2015-06-06, 09:50   Link #29
dragon1412

Quote:
I see. As for Azuria, her reason to fight is to create a better world through Halbert
Spoiler:

The [3] chapter deal mostly with her identity and relationship with members of Chocolate Lily, so she is quite fleshed-out. As power-up, she get stronger by fighting against stronger opponents.

Edit: most of the females in this story are problematic...
ok, seem like not-Nina enough for me, will give it a try later. Currently hooked on Re: zero kara.
Old 2015-06-06, 09:59   Link #30
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
ok, seem like not-Nina enough for me, will give it a try later. Currently hooked on Re: zero kara.
Re:Zero is well-balanced works, great story with bad protagonist (reason why I read it slowly) turn into good protagonist.
Old 2018-01-01, 13:19   Link #31
aqwzsx

some questions :
IS this any good , is it harem ,is the story encompassing or is it more of an arc by arc (or worse day by day ) slice of life story
aqwzsx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
another world, double protagonist, occultpunk, reincarnation, yuragi no shinwa