Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-10-16, 04:09   Link #21
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
This is continuing a conversation started in the anime thread, but I didn't want to go too much further for fear of going into straight spoiler territory. So I'll put the comparison here.
Spoiler for Direction of the anime adaptation, based on the game and Episodes 1 & 2:
Spoiler for Anime related stuff up to episode 2:

@ Francis
Those are some extremely heavy duty spoilers you are asking to be clarified on. Be advised that some of the answers are probably completely unlike what you expect them to be, and would be giving away a lot of the surprise and revelations the story has in store for later. If you fancy the idea of being surprised a couple of times during the show, you might want to reconsider, even though we could spoil you to kingdom come (Assuming you didn't read the previous posts in the thread ...if you did, you are likely beyond salvation anyway)

Last edited by Skyfall; 2010-10-16 at 04:21.
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 07:22   Link #22
Vlazz

Speaking about the anime, who was the girl being bitten and groped at the end of the first episode?
Vlazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 07:39   Link #23
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

An unfortunate bystander who happened to walk by when Iori was feeling hungry ?
Old 2010-10-16, 07:59   Link #24
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
@ Francis
Those are some extremely heavy duty spoilers you are asking to be clarified on. Be advised that some of the answers are probably completely unlike what you expect them to be, and would be giving away a lot of the surprise and revelations the story has in store for later. If you fancy the idea of being surprised a couple of times during the show, you might want to reconsider, even though we could spoil you to kingdom come (Assuming you didn't read the previous posts in the thread ...if you did, you are likely beyond salvation anyway)
I did read them and I don't mind at all. In fact I comparing the game to the anime so since I know all I don't need to wonder.....think of it as taking off something off the mind.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 12:00   Link #25
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Eh....nice to see a game thread.....was at Haruna's beach scene when my entire comp died.....fortunately I had the entire hard disk backed up but haven't been playing it for over 6 months now due to computer upgrading matters....I just can't wait to start Kiriha's route.

And btw, the anime seems to closely resemble the manga version....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2010-10-16 at 12:15.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 14:00   Link #26
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Spoiler for Comparison to the anime:

Quote:
Spoiler:

I guess all that to say, having replayed the prologue now, I can see where you're coming from in terms of the pacing and lack of time spent fleshing out the characters and interactions. That's what we get with only 12 episodes, though. In order to tell the story properly, you'd probably need at least 24.
Old 2010-10-16, 15:57   Link #27
larethian

I'm on Erika's route right now and the first one I'm playing. I just want to know the following:
1. Does True End has H-scenes? Just a 'yes' or 'no' with no details will do.
2. Are all the routes about the same length? And how long is the True End compared to the other routes?

Thanks!
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 16:04   Link #28
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I'm on Erika's route right now and the first one I'm playing. I just want to know the following:
1. Does True End has H-scenes? Just a 'yes' or 'no' with no details will do.
2. Are all the routes about the same length? And how long is the True End compared to the other routes?
Spoiler for Answers...:
For what it's worth, I strongly recommend that you do play through all the individual routes before diving into the True Ending (as the writers intended). All in all, I guess I would say this is about a 50-60 hour game.
Old 2010-10-17, 21:34   Link #29
larethian

Quote:
Spoiler for Answers...:
For what it's worth, I strongly recommend that you do play through all the individual routes before diving into the True Ending (as the writers intended). All in all, I guess I would say this is about a 50-60 hour game.
Thanks for that. I think I took around 13 to 14 hours for Erika's route alone. I'm now somewhere 3 to 4 hours into Shiro's route, close to Bunka-sai. I've not read more than 20 VN ever since I'm competent enough to read them, and I think this one is going to become one of my favorites since Akane-Iro. Is there a thread for VN recommendations / top VNs played?
Old 2010-10-18, 11:36   Link #30
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Thanks for that. I think I took around 13 to 14 hours for Erika's route alone. I'm now somewhere 3 to 4 hours into Shiro's route, close to Bunka-sai. I've not read more than 20 VN ever since I'm competent enough to read them, and I think this one is going to become one of my favorites since Akane-Iro. Is there a thread for VN recommendations / top VNs played?
Yes....further back a few pages
Old 2010-10-18, 11:49   Link #31
Francismeunier
Banned

Exclamation

So I would like the answers to the following=>
Ok all of this is interesting but I want to clear things too here.....For one why would Kouhei in his right mind even allow Erika to drink his blood?

Does Togi get her blood sucked or it was just the parents themselves that did and died of it due to Erika?

Can the vampires in this game die of having their heart pierced?

Why are the vampires not affected by sunlight?

Why would Seichirou even help Iori after what Erika did to their parents?

So the random girl in the anime nevers becomes a vampire but is only used as cattle and them gets her memory erased? I don't think I can buy memory is erased completely thing at all logically.

That's pretty much what is in my mind right now so I want to spoil myself with the answers. Thanks in advance.

BTW who does Erika suck other than Kohei if anyone?
....I still did not get them
Old 2010-10-18, 12:25   Link #32
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
So I would like the answers to the following= [...]
....I still did not get them
I can't speak for others, but I personally am not really interested in spoiling the anime for you, since it will influence your posting in the anime threads and may cause you to give things away inadvertently to those who don't want to be spoiled. I personally think you can wait until the anime reveals the answers to these questions, and any remaining questions can be answered once the anime is over.

If other game players wish to help you that's up to them though.
Old 2010-10-18, 17:53   Link #33
Slayn

Quote:
I can't speak for others, but I personally am not really interested in spoiling the anime for you, since it will influence your posting in the anime threads and may cause you to give things away inadvertently to those who don't want to be spoiled. I personally think you can wait until the anime reveals the answers to these questions, and any remaining questions can be answered once the anime is over.

If other game players wish to help you that's up to them though.
Yeah just finish watching the anime hopefully it will be enough to explain the whole plot if not then I or other game players can spoil you.
Slayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 22:39   Link #34
cyberdemon

I haven't played the game but from what I've seen people posting:

Quote:
So I would like the answers to the following=>
Ok all of this is interesting but I want to clear things too here.....
Quote:
Spoiler for 1:
Spoiler for 1 answer:

Quote:
Spoiler for 2:
Spoiler for 2 answer:

Quote:
Spoiler for 3:
Spoiler for 3 answer:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 01:29   Link #35
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler:
Well that explains it all. Thank you.
Old 2010-11-26, 19:29   Link #36
Seihai
スマイリウム

Guess this is the right thread to ask.

Are there any differences between a vampire like Erika and a servant like Kuze? They seem to be on par at least on the physical power part.

Well, there are many more things I'm curious about but I hope the anime will resolve them all. For some reason this series particularly makes me impatient when exciting things actually surface. But I'll give it my best with not spoiling myself.
Old 2010-11-26, 22:57   Link #37
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Are there any differences between a vampire like Erika and a servant like Kuze? They seem to be on par at least on the physical power part.
Well, we can start with the fairly-obvious points: Erika was "born" a vampire, whereas "servants" are not. Servants are bound to their master, whereas "pure-blood" vampires are free. As you saw in this episode, Servants have vampire-like abilities. Other than that... well, the anime is going to develop it more, obviously, so I don't really want to give away too much...
Old 2010-11-26, 23:11   Link #38
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Guess this is the right thread to ask.

Well, there are many more things I'm curious about but I hope the anime will resolve them all. For some reason this series particularly makes me impatient when exciting things actually surface. But I'll give it my best with not spoiling myself.
on top of that, for what you have seen in the anime but where the dots are not yet connected,
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2010-12-17, 15:28   Link #39
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Spoiler for Anime related, up to ep 11:
Old 2010-12-17, 15:49   Link #40
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

do we have any info on Miya so far?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, eroge, romance, school life, vampire