Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Episode 11 Eyecatches.

Yummy. Wait, is that a eyepatch?
Old 2013-03-20, 09:57   Link #523
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.11

so yomi being welcome mat cue charge with ikaruga battle her while rest go charge the castle place while hibari & while after puppet ninja go take a walk hibari talk to suzune-teacher whole super ninja message.

after some quick talk cue suzune-teachrt ninja mode & escape during which yomi give reason why cause she lived a poor life while ikaruga got on tv & etc.

katsu & yagyuu got trap door oh here hikage & mirai to battle which katsu vs snake in a wrestling ring during hikage see her life being like living weapon & yagyuu vs mirai due to mirai want to be notice.

which mirai pulled a big gun from below to battle yagyuu & oh asuka here homura waiting to battle in.

hibari trying to escape here haruka which tell her life from dad too busy doing doctor & her mom treat her like a doll puppet toy give point haruka want to burn it all til suzune-teacher arrive.

so hibari call big bunny help to get haruka's boom goes boom which hibari mention the cursed crest to everyone & after hearing cue quick hit & go.

which give hibari now get "got" by haruka give yagyuu on her way to save hibari & ikaruga tell yomi she was watching tv part give ikaruga got adopted & no reason for it all.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 11:24   Link #524
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The battles in episode 11 were enjoyable enough, even though the animation was lacking. We got a bit more backstory on the girls but it didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Episode 11 Eyecatches.
That's hot. She would look better without her horrid glasses though.

Homu's eyecatch is not draw very well, sadly. The previous one was better. And where are the tan lines?!
Old 2013-03-20, 13:24   Link #525
takai
Easy Muffin

I'll admit, this is one of the better episodes. With those back stories you have to pity the Serpent Girls. Perhaps when this is all over, they'll join the light faction?

The battles weren't as good as previous ones though.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 19:21   Link #526
jackixe
Royal imouto

This week's episode was violent !

Do you think Asuka, Ikaruga and Katsuragi did kill all these Hebi ninjas small fry, or were they just incapacited ? www
jackixe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 20:58   Link #527
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackixe View Post
This week's episode was violent !

Do you think Asuka, Ikaruga and Katsuragi did kill all these Hebi ninjas small fry, or were they just incapacited ? www
Incapacitated, they did appear in the final episode preview after all.
Old 2013-03-21, 04:24   Link #528
jackixe
Royal imouto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Incapacitated, they did appear in the final episode preview after all.
I know ^^ I was talking about all the normal, regular Hebi mooks : do you think Asuka and her comrades killed her ? Do they use their weapons to kill or do they use some shinobi-magic to incapicate them ? I was under the impression that Katsuragi broke one of her opponents' neck with her kick
jackixe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 11:09   Link #529
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
I know ^^ I was talking about all the normal, regular Hebi mooks : do you think Asuka and her comrades killed her ? Do they use their weapons to kill or do they use some shinobi-magic to incapicate them ? I was under the impression that Katsuragi broke one of her opponents' neck with her kick
They know those are small fries, they do not need to use their full strength to incapacitate them.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 12:21   Link #530
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Your concern for the regular hebi mooks is admirable. Gut feeling tells me that the whole lose and die thing was only given to the top 5 girls.
Old 2013-03-24, 20:20   Link #531
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for last episode and final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 00:16   Link #532
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for last episode and final thoughts:
I'd probably put it a bit lower overall. Not much besides good-looking girls and fan-service.

If this had been a 24-26 episode series rather than just 12, thus allowing more room for actual, serious character/plot development and whatnot, it could've been a lot better, but the way it's all squished into 12 episodes with not much direction, it all had to end in what felt like a pretty rushed, deus ex machina style ending.

I just never got the impression that, aside from their "winning", the main girls ever truly got any stronger than they started out. Just a few episode ago, it took everything they had just to SURVIVE against their respective "rivals" who were merely TOYING with them. And in between, we got 1 "training" episode that was more like a philosophical lesson (and fan-service) than anything. No new, unique techniques, fighting styles, and/or weapons learned by them, Hanzo never training Asuka in anything, Kiriya doing jack and getting fooled most of the time (making him completely incompetent), or anything to really show that the girls have really grown stronger.

Also, very little, if any background on any of the girls on either side that would help viewers relate to them, care for them, or anything.

Hibari just felt utterly pointless besides moe blob, we learn nothing about her, and she only shows 1 cutesy technique that she uses 2-3 times. Otherwise, she always seemed more like a weak, crybaby detriment to everyone else and would've been much better off as a mere civilian. I mean, her constant, "Yagyuu-chan!", bits (and Yagyuu's, "Hibari!", bits) were as annoying as Orihime's, "Kurosaki-kun!", bits in Bleach and such. She didn't even show any sort of hidden powers or potential that would justify her presence as a shinobi.

I wasn't expecting this to be any sort of masterpiece at all, but...it just felt lazy overall, like they put in the bare minimum, then just threw in fan-service to cover the rest. I'm guessing that maybe they expected the people watching to have played the games before, thus have all such information on the characters, but obviously, I never played the games.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 01:26   Link #533
Nvis
Where are the good animes

The anime itself was pretty bad except for Yomi, Daidouji, and Suzune-sensei.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 01:28   Link #534
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Someone pressed the FF button or something? It was so rushed it looked like the draft for Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift 2.
Old 2013-03-25, 02:10   Link #535
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Someone pressed the FF button or something? It was so rushed it looked like the draft for Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift 2.
Doubt it. I'm guessing this is one of the test the waters and see how it turns out kind of thing. Its pretty hard to plot development when you play each character individually to learn the backstory in the games. Like usual I'm guessing its going to fall under the category of how much will the bds sale in order to see if they'll think about a second season.
Old 2013-03-25, 02:19   Link #536
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You think it's possible that based on the sales they may make a second series with Shinovi Versus' characters?
Old 2013-03-25, 02:39   Link #537
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ep.12 The final episode.

This is the problem of most animes that have 12 episode runs. Trying to finish things in a 25 to 30 minute script, it leaves alot of things hanging and "short" for "Anime Only" watchers.
Since Asuka and Homura are the main characters of SK-Burst game, it was them given the air time and scrolls obviously. Pretty much the action was short and a bit anti-climatic, but the girls there are just beautiful to see along. The worst part here is that we all know Rin will be back and the main bad guy is pretty much not the "Final Boss" you'd expect him to be.

Overall it's a good episode 7/10, I just wish there is an episode 13 or ova's later on and a season 2. Sticked with this since day 1 airing because of the beautifully designed girls, the story overall is good and a bit cliched in the end, the designs of the girls are top notch excellent and the animation was great. Had a great time, I just want more!
Old 2013-03-25, 03:20   Link #538
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
You think it's possible that based on the sales they may make a second series with Shinovi Versus' characters?
Dont know... We shall see... (Sales might not be the only factor affecting season 2.)

Also, in episode 12

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Will not give a score as usual for this.
Old 2013-03-25, 03:36   Link #539
EroKing

I'll give it a 10/10 for plot
Old 2013-03-25, 03:42   Link #540
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Whenever I watch this series.. I got both of my hands full.....

Anyway...

He's a liar? No? OMG.. He's a liar?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, ecchi, ninja, senran kagura, yuri