AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-02-14, 02:26   Link #41
Westlo
Lets be reality

Not long to go until the next chapter is out
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-15, 21:20   Link #42
NeoSam

ooh ooh a kiss x sis one shot manga appeared in Weekly Young Magazine in issue 11, which was released on February 9, 2008

So now we have to look forward for chapter 14 and this one shot's scanlation >.<

ahh, be aware that Weekly Young Magazine is not Bessatsu Young Magazine, one is obviously published weekly while the other is published bi-monthly (the one that's unfortunately serializing the kiss x sis manga >.<).
Old 2008-02-15, 23:39   Link #43
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

yeah, we need kiss x sis on a weekyl basis not BIMONTHLY for pete's sake!
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 07:21   Link #44
Westlo
Lets be reality

Screw weekly, I'll be happy with monthly, bimonthly just sucks ass
Old 2008-02-16, 07:59   Link #45
EXEs
Hallelujah...

If it was released weekly, my body will die from blood loss, too much hawt incest. Monthly's the way.
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 22:47   Link #46
LCeh

Chap 14:

Spoiler for summary:
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 06:35   Link #47
Julius Firefocht

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
Chap 14:

Spoiler for summary:
Oww, so sweet. TBH I was expecting a little bit more action than just kissing though.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 07:30   Link #48
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
omg, we waited 2 months and no action?!
Old 2008-02-18, 07:47   Link #49
Westlo
Lets be reality

Will probably be a threesome in chapter 15 to make up for it lol.
Old 2008-02-18, 10:05   Link #50
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
translated yet?
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 18:21   Link #51
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Thanks to all of you disturbing people who enjoy incest theme (just as much as I) that I've actually gotten myself involved in reading a manga. Then again, NeoSam made the best case why I should take a look at it:
Quote:
For now my most favourite chapters are the Christmas chapter (yes, take advantage of him when he's drunk ) and the new year's eve chapter (after reading this chapter, I now have a leg fetish )
NeoSam comes through once again. I'm also saddened to realize that the possibility of this title to have its own anime counterpart is very slim to none.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 18:37   Link #52
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
NeoSam comes through once again. I'm also saddened to realize that the possibility of this title to have its own anime counterpart is very slim to none.
Gee I wonder why. Imagine how much someone would tone it down from manga to anime. Then it would be greater uproar.

Even though I wish it would be made into a anime.

I don't want to make reference to this anime since it was well I won't say (since it's all negative). But, maybe the studio that did School Days?
Old 2008-02-20, 19:08   Link #53
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Gee I wonder why. Imagine how much someone would tone it down from manga to anime. Then it would be greater uproar.

Even though I wish it would be made into a anime.

I don't want to make reference to this anime since it was well I won't say (since it's all negative). But, maybe the studio that did School Days?
The overall mood of the Kiss x sis is pretty light hearted and that's the element which works against this title having its own anime counterpart in my humble opinion. I wasn't able to go beyond the second episode of School Days just because I became too disgusted with the characters (especially the females), so I've no idea if the show explored the incest theme down the line. Even if it did, I bet it wasn't anything light hearted. There is another show with the incestual theme which I've really enjoyed, called Koi Kaze. And guess what, that shows primary concern was to demonstrate how relationship between siblings can go haywire in so many ways in most societies. The consequence is just too harsh.

Kiss x Sis doesn't seem to be working toward that kind of a bad consequence by developing this taboo of a relationship. You know there is no subject of taboo when their mother is cheering the sisters from the sideline as well.
Old 2008-02-20, 19:45   Link #54
LCeh

Looks like there was a 12.5 special chapter which describes some events before the exams that led to Keita's cold. For those who are looking for a little more fanservice, this chapter is for you.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 14:30   Link #55
NeoSam

monir, no problem hmm... but is it a good thing that I got you to read an incestual manga?

I would love to see an anime adaptation of this manga, but of course they are going to either censor it or even worse change the plot or both >.>, so I'm not so excited about an anime adaptation.
Old 2008-02-21, 17:35   Link #56
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Not sure about it being a good thing, but don't worry - he certainly isn't new to the theme

That aside, i must say i love this piece of absolutely not worksafe hilariousnesses. And coming from someone like me who finds manga enjoyable once in a blue moon (or less), thats a pretty high claim. I picked it up not knowing what to expect, simply because i was dead bored at the time and the title seemed "interesting" ... and my boredom was gone in a moment Only thing bad about this is the god awful wait for further chapters ..

As for anime adoption ... personally i doubt it would ever get one, and if it did chances are it would be so heavily censored that it just wouldn't be the same anymore ... lets face it: this title is great because it is shameless and doesn't try to hide the fact ... though who knows: if they can make something like Girls Bravo, i would appreciate the same team giving a shot at this tile

Now back to rocking back'n'forth in my corner, waiting for the next chapter.
Old 2008-02-21, 17:55   Link #57
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Not sure about it being a good thing, but don't worry - he certainly isn't new to the theme
How dare you sully my good name!! I'm telling. That aside, let's work together so we can get Manju and Pelli to read this... and eventually even... dare I say.. NSW. hehe.. that would be so much fun.
Old 2008-02-22, 00:53   Link #58
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
Looks like there was a 12.5 special chapter which describes some events before the exams that led to Keita's cold. For those who are looking for a little more fanservice, this chapter is for you.
One word, awesome.
Old 2008-02-24, 02:15   Link #59
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Got your hot incest action yet, chapter 14 be out!
Link here: http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=11674
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-24, 04:08   Link #60
NeoSam

Thanks EXEs for the link

Hopefully Mahou-x group knows that there are also chapter 12.5 and the one shot manga.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, incest, mature, romance, seinen