AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-15, 23:19   Link #601
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Yui picks up things easily...but has no idea what they are called. So when Azusa would ask her to do something, Yui wouldn't have a clue. But is Azusa howed her something or explained something, Yui would just play whatever it was perfectly (or at least as good as Azusa played it).

Yui has perfect pitch. She's never needed a tuner. Azusa was surprised when Yui asked her what the tuner on Azusa's guitar was. And more surprised when Yui just tuned her Guitar instantly without one.

Yui's problem is limited memory capacity.

The manga shows this a little more and some other weirdness out of Yui when she gets oddly serious for a chapter in university.
Old 2012-06-25, 22:08   Link #602
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

About who plays lead guitar in the band, in support of the current evidence. I think this promo officially seals the deal.
Old 2012-06-25, 22:29   Link #603
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
About who plays lead guitar in the band, in support of the current evidence. I think this promo officially seals the deal.
<sigh> makes me wish Rock Band had an "anime rock" offering, again ... the requests on the Rock Band Network english site are almost as heavy with K-On! music requests as they are with "average metal track X".
Old 2012-07-01, 12:38   Link #604
kaitok
Inspired Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Although this could be official for the songs but... I'm actually suspecting that they put Yui as lead and Azusa as rhythm because that is what they said in the anime -.-

Thanks for sharing anyway. It's making me feel like buying a PS3 for the sake of this game OTL
Old 2012-07-22, 08:19   Link #605
roankun
Tsundere Lover

I hate to ask since I consider myself a big K-On fan but... I really can't remember.

Who are these people?
Spoiler for image:
Old 2012-07-22, 09:28   Link #606
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

That would be Ritsu's brother Satoshi and his friend (from Season 1 Episode 13).
       /
      / \|
    /
Old 2012-07-23, 05:29   Link #607
roankun
Tsundere Lover

O.o
I see! I thought it was Satoshi, but he was smiling so much so I figured it was just a girl with a boy's cut. And I really couldn't remember that friend. lol. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a