AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-04-07, 12:07   Link #841
Windsgrace

Rokuro was found in Magano remember? He had his full awakened yang armor on. (collapsed) He was then put into the exorcist family. I always wondered how that came to be. Perhaps he separated from an entity. I mean how does a "yang" be born anyway? (It was never really explained) Also where does this "Yang power" reside/come from? The void? World of spirits like other powers? It seemed like he came out of nowhere. Now we see a similar entity. Indeed it seems to possess both powers. Yang like spiritual clothing but with yin/monster like horns.
Old 2020-04-08, 10:21   Link #842
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Wasn't Rokuro created by Abe no Seimei? I'm sure I read a post where someone said that.
Old 2020-04-09, 12:47   Link #843
Windsgrace

If that were true that would mean she could create life. Which begs the question, under that assumption is Rokuro an artificial life? If so that would be kind of...well out there. Unless Abe no Seimei isn't an Onmyodo but a god.

However if it is taking someone Magano as a child, making them a "container" for the "yang" power that would be ready to be "awakened" at the right age that may be possible. i.e Think of taking a child from the real world. Abe no Simei plants a spiritual seed that will grow, ripen then awaken at a certain time. That is possible. Then releases the child after the ceremony happens near exorcists in Magono so that person is noticed and trained till they awaken as the yang. This could have happened countless times due to the singularity points.
However this also means Abe so Simei weakens each time as she is giving power away. Remember she is trapped/ fused with the King of Impurities. Since this time is different perhaps different entities are created. (Like the one in the latest chapter) A failed product because it is not a new singularity? Thoughts?

Note: As a reminded the singularity point is where the island where the key exorcists reside falls and everyone dies. Then after 1000ish years rebuilds, flourish and then it happens again. The "singularity point" is where all things becomes ash. Before being rebuilt. This is the reason they can "see the future" because this has repeated many times. Also begs the question how old the world is...or it just restarts itself. Anyways~ That is a question for another time.
Old 2020-04-10, 07:39   Link #844
DragonOsman
Dragon King

None of the Female Twins Stars until Benio found the Male Twin Star, as the manga shows they all died unhappy without ever meeting the male one. So maybe Rokuro is the first ever Male Twin Star. What do you think about that?
Old 2020-04-10, 08:39   Link #845
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
None of the Female Twins Stars until Benio found the Male Twin Star, as the manga shows they all died unhappy without ever meeting the male one. So maybe Rokuro is the first ever Male Twin Star. What do you think about that?
I think all Twin Stars met each other.. it is just they meet when everything is too late.. either the war already started or Luna already awake
which is why Head Exorcist used his future reading to plan out the meeting between both twin stars when they are still in elementary school so their feelings could bud slowly and matured right in time
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-10, 11:39   Link #846
Akira Theia

I'm actually quite confused about what this cycle with the exorcist war and the Twin Stars is supposed to be. Is it something that happens every few generations these past 1,000 years, an actual time loop, or are there parallel worlds involved here?

I also find it a little strange that the truth about the female Twin Star isn't common knowledge when it apparently got revealed several times already, which got Benio's predecessors killed.

I do wonder about Rokuro's deal. If he's the first Taiyang Abe no Seimei ever created, why did Ashiya Doman create so many Taiyins before if there was no one for her to conceive the Miko anyway? I do believe Rokuro is an artificial human made of Abe no Seimei's yang energy, which is why he acted like a baby when he was first brought to the orphanage. Rokuro also has a feeling he knows Abe no Seimei and the Kegare King, so he was probably "born" at the depths of Magano. I'm sure these details will be made clear by the end of this arc.
Akira Theia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-10, 16:10   Link #847
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm also curious about those things. But yeah, Rokuro called Abe no Seimei "Mom" when he first met her, so there's something going on here.

@Yami: You're probably right.
Old 2020-04-11, 07:00   Link #848
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I'm also curious about those things. But yeah, Rokuro called Abe no Seimei "Mom" when he first met her, so there's something going on here.
What chapter did he call her that?
Old 2020-04-11, 09:25   Link #849
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
What chapter did he call her that?
it the chapter where Tenma was talking about the semei history being a girl to roko, chapter 36
Old 2020-05-01, 16:33   Link #850
Windsgrace

Spoiler for Chapter 82:

Spoiler for Image:

Spoiler for Image:

All in all this chapter is kind of creepy but kind of works out in the end. xD
Old 2020-05-01, 23:25   Link #851
amtro
Distro

This chapter raises more questions than it answers.
Who was the soul of the great yang? A part of Rokuro that split off from him in the past? An incarnation of yang energies given form, seeking out its destined host so he can fully awaken?
Perhaps similar to how Benio absorbed the forces of Magano to awaken as the great yin. The spirit of a long dead great yang candidate?
Why did the lady in the dress say it had failed, was it because Rokuro's plan fell apart when he awakened? Why was an avatar of the great yin inside Rokuro, is it because of his kegare arm?
And last but not least, what was Sakanashi's role in all this and why was his death supposedly the trigger for Rokuro's awakening?
I thought it was said that Rokuro was the only great yang and the great yin had failed to conceive the Miko because in all her incarnations she never met the legitimate great yang.
When Rokuro revealed his guardian that was the only time something like that had ever happened.

Last edited by amtro; 2020-05-02 at 01:26.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-01, 23:42   Link #852
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Why did the lady in the dress say it had failed,
I thought that was about Benio managing to keep her Great Yin identity sealed for as long as possible.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 14:38   Link #853
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^It could also be she meant Benio and Rokuro both awakening. Maybe she know about Rokuro wanting to defeat Kegare King without awakening as the Great Yang (I doubt this can be done, though). I'm also confused here.

I'm also wondering about that "Beep" guy and why him doing what he did to Rokuro helped awaken him. And about whether he suppressed his power as the Great Yang, if he just ran out of juice, or if he refused to fully awaken (would explain Benio being back in her human form again). I really hope Rokuro has fully awakened now. Would suck if he keeps refusing it and doesn't fully awaken.
Old 2020-05-03, 00:48   Link #854
~Yami~

if we tried to compare Benio's awakening, she met whole bunches of previous Yin's souls
but Rokuro's awakening is totally different.. looks way too random.. just meet one lingering soul.. got stabbed.. then Yang dragged out Yin from his body
Tenma might understand a lot.. we should wait for his explanation

and now the wedding is ruined I think
but at least Rokuro got way too strong right now.. He just one hit Gabura like that
Old 2020-05-04, 18:04   Link #855
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The wedding could still just happen in Magano since Benio can't leave from there if Rokuro fully awakens. They'll have to have sex in Magano, too, anyway.
Old 2020-07-08, 09:09   Link #856
~Yami~

We are headed into worst possible situation

Everything is ruined at this moment.. Arimori is way too naive
The supporters of Enmado house might be only 4 main families, which is Byakko, Suzaku, Genbu, and Seiryu
And Benio is banished for sure
Old 2020-07-10, 11:25   Link #857
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I hope she can still be saved from banishment. Maybe Rokuro can do something. Or he might get banished too for siding with an Impurity.

Edit: I hadn't read the chapter yet at that point, but now I have.

I really hope that most of the 12 Guardians decide to to keep the information hidden and support Benio and Rokuro. And give Benio protection from those two Zeze guys (can't remember their names that well). It seems like they're the only ones who want to kill her. If they make a majority vote, it should be fine.

But damn. Why the heck did Arimori reveal the info? Is he an idiot or just na´ve?

Anyways. I wonder why that big guy has to eat the small Rokuros? Is it going to help with his awakening as the Great Yang?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2020-07-10 at 11:49.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-04, 07:14   Link #858
~Yami~

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2020-08-04, 13:50   Link #859
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just read the chapter a bit ago.

Spoiler for reply to above:
Old 2020-09-05, 11:58   Link #860