AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

View Poll Results: Hidan no Aria - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 5 13.51%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 13.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 21.62%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 16.22%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 24.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 5.41%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 5.41%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-26, 06:45   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Hidan no Aria - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hidan no Aria, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2011-05-26, 08:11   Link #2
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Oh bugger, it is upon us in several hours. I'm hoping Aria will shoot... Kinji again

Ahem still though, there is that phone call Shirayandere got last ep. Which means... She'll be happy there is twice the Kinji now

Ok, my expectations aren't going anywhere, see ya when it hits
Old 2011-05-26, 15:18   Link #3
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for ARIA the SCARLET AMMO 07 - That Man In The Shadows...:
Old 2011-05-26, 17:56   Link #4
tsunade666

Spoiler for 07:
Old 2011-05-26, 22:15   Link #5
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

They're really rushing through volume 2. Looks like it will be concluded by next episode at this rate. Guess JC figured this was one of the volumes they could wring the least out of while keeping in what's important.

Again, I don't have much to talk about. It must be because I'm reading the Light Novels.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-05-27 at 01:27. Reason: Remember: HnA is LICENSED, so discussion of fansub groups is no longer allowed.
Old 2011-05-26, 22:59   Link #6
tsunade666

well even though vol 2 took only 3 episode. It didn't felt rush. Though the emotion in Kinji and Aria's fight has less impact for me <.< Kinji doesn't look to much of an idiot without his monolog. I really hate Kinji on this volum2 but in the anime it didn't show that much.
Old 2011-05-26, 23:56   Link #7
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
well even though vol 2 took only 3 episode. It didn't felt rush. Though the emotion in Kinji and Aria's fight has less impact for me <.< Kinji doesn't look to much of an idiot without his monolog. I really hate Kinji on this volum2 but in the anime it didn't show that much.
Yeah, I didn't find the argument with Aria that made them "supposedly" split up as emotional in this as I did in the light novel. TBH it made Aria look more pissed-off where in the LN she actually seemed more heart-broken.

Then again since there are little visuals in an LN, I guess that leaves most of a scene to one's imagination. Mine in this case.

Yeah, without Kinji's inner monologue in this adaptation he doesn't seem as big as a jerk than he actually is, but I can understand why his hatred for girls is so large regardless.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-05-27 at 01:27. Reason: Remember: HnA is LICENSED, so discussion of fansub groups is no longer allowed.
Old 2011-05-27, 00:30   Link #8
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Uh-oh, mangatron strikes again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Oh bugger, it is upon us in several hours. I'm hoping Aria will shoot... Kinji again
Considering I don't read the novel, and that I have not gone this far in the manga, that's a surprise (or is it?)

Still though, more Shirayandere this ep than one can throw a sword at, sounds like they're making up for her absence early on (equating to the lack of Riko's awesome uniform lol)

And, meeting up near ammunition stockpiles? What is that, that's as if I'm setting up a date with a girl, and saying "Let's meet up next to that Bomb Rack over at the base"

I knew it though. For the lack of pantsu, they're pushing the boobies instead. Shirayandere must have went no-bra again (why didn't she wear a ponytail instead?!?)
Old 2011-05-27, 05:57   Link #9
Spat

Spoiler for Episode 7 spoiler alert:
Old 2011-05-27, 09:33   Link #10
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Ok, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it through this episode. The translation is like reading Yoda speak or "All your base are belong to us" type stuff. So, I'm not going to put an opinion until a better translation comes out... if one comes out.
Old 2011-05-27, 09:46   Link #11
judasmartel
*Author

As usual, the subs are horrible. And it got even worse. Man.

But at least I can comprehend the dialogues a bit.

For as long as I can understand what are the subs are saying, it's okay.
Old 2011-05-27, 10:07   Link #12
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
As usual, the subs are horrible. And it got even worse. Man.

But at least I can comprehend the dialogues a bit.

For as long as I can understand what are the subs are saying, it's okay.
I can understand them, it's just annoying having to re-translate everything in my head to make sense. :\
Old 2011-05-27, 10:42   Link #13
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The subs were so painful to watch, I think I lost a few IQ points from watching this episode...

Anyway, poor Shirayuki, she really is the type that makes you wanna protect
Old 2011-05-27, 10:54   Link #14
prenet

i'm new with this anime, so i give netral point
Old 2011-05-27, 10:54   Link #15
tsunade666

guys.... please stop complaining here about the subs. It's licensed.

Shirayuki was.... well sheltered or rather just what in episode 6 says. Cage bird. The hotogi family or clan is like a prison for her. It has a very strict rules and the punishment for breaking it is also severe. This clan too is sheltered from outside world. Tohyama family are exception with close family ties. That's why Kinji can enter the shrine but aside from him. The sibling sisters doesn't know any other boy beside him with the same age. Shirayuki is the oldest in the 6 or 7 sisters. And like what she said. She can't go outside because of the hotogi rules. She is bounded inside the school. She can only go outside when the SSR are visiting other shrines.

Basically it's like an old fashioned troublesome family if you ask me. Well they have lots of secret so I can understand that they don't want anyone to know it but they are also constricting/binding the children to be free and grow/matured in life.
Old 2011-05-27, 11:34   Link #16
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Well Aria was caring enough to get Kinji medicine. Too bad he thought it was Shirayuki then made Aria cry again for not believing in Durandal. Nice moments between him and Shirayuki when going to see the fireworks. Too bad that kiss didn't happen. Figures Shirayuki would listen to Durandal is he spared Kinji, girl really cares about him. So not only can he change his voice but he also has ice powers? This guy is interesting hopefully we get to see his face. Aria makes in in the nick of time again. Need more Reki though, her few moments were great.
Old 2011-05-27, 12:58   Link #17
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Uh-oh, mangatron strikes again

And, meeting up near ammunition stockpiles? What is that, that's as if I'm setting up a date with a girl, and saying "Let's meet up next to that Bomb Rack over at the base"
>_>

And on a Shirayuki-centric episode such comment appears.....
Old 2011-05-27, 13:49   Link #18
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

You can definitely see her wearing Victory.
Old 2011-05-27, 16:43   Link #19
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Well the translations were something... But a good episode when I finally re-worded it (of course I'm used to this type of translation from Translation Aggregator)

Reki snapped Kinji into shape when Shirayuki was kidnapped, defiantly need more Reki time Aria coming in at the last minute to save Kinji was also awesome.
Old 2011-05-27, 18:17   Link #20
nines
I much prefer the 2d

My head hurts from watching this episode for reasons stated above.

But once processing it properly it was a good episode. Felt a little rushed and made no sense where Aria came from unless shes just been trolling and stalking Kinji at the same time lol. But interesting that its probably Kinjis brother trying to take Shirakuyki.

The whole knife making the floor freeze thing was weird as hell though. Nothing could just freeze the floor then go freeze boxes around. If it was possible Kinji would have been turned into a block of ice then also since hes leaning on it with his whole body x.x