AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-11, 09:19   Link #15161
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It's nothing important, just us kids being kids.
Old 2011-12-11, 09:32   Link #15162
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
From how much Levinia has know so far, I am half expecting her to reveal herself as a Horus power user like Aleister.

On the other hand, why would Othinus, a full fledge majin wants Brunhilde's Gungir replica? Is the volcano eruption a mean to eject the final rune from the center of the earth? But again, why would he need those things if he is already a majin?
I start to feel Othinus might not be a majin after all, and what Ollerus means by Othnius stole his throne of majin might just be a figurative way of saying Othinus was the one who prevented him from achieving full majin power rather than saying Othinus is a majin now.
Of course, its never said Othinus is a Majin but "Othinus snatched from Ollerus the chance to become a Majin", again I think it has something to do with Silvia or else she would have no reason to be on his side, it seems he cries when remember that, but hey, even if he lose the tittle he got a girlfriend, right? .

About the volcano, I wonder if that is setting in order to get a proper flow to the magma inside the earth.
Old 2011-12-11, 09:38   Link #15163
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

This volume sounds good im looking forward to reading this one

Mikoto FTW
Old 2011-12-11, 09:50   Link #15164
Breidaluk

When the novel will be avaiable in Baka-Tsuki?
Old 2011-12-11, 10:13   Link #15165
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

depends, someone has to upload it first i guess before a translator can get to work who knows when that will happen
Old 2011-12-11, 10:22   Link #15166
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

The scans first, the scans first. And yeah, I'm back home, and I have to work tomorrow, nice~

As a reminder, I won't be working on this series again, so you guys will have to wait for js06 (and I have no idea how many pages are there for this volume so that I can give a rough gauge, since we're both slowing down.)
Old 2011-12-11, 11:33   Link #15167
tsunade666

[mod edit: removed discussion of scans]

EDIT: It looks like the whole book is full of battles because when I thought that the picture where a gremlin agent was pawned by bardway was in the middle part of the story but it's not. From the very beginning. Page 53 of the book 3. Bardway already pawns the new girl

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-12-11 at 13:37.
Old 2011-12-11, 11:43   Link #15168
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
Alright I've been noticing this Birdway Bardway thing going on for a while but never feel the need to ask until now. Am I missing something?
Originally everyone supposed that her name was Bardway for years, but eventually Kamachi revealed to be Birdway instead. Some people thought that Birdway was stupid and thus choose to stick to their own version of the name... Others choose to stick to Birdway since it sounds stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
She said it when she was lecturing Accelerator and co about Fiamma....
That's the thing, she says she saved Touma but in reality she did not and thus is just flaunting because it's in her personality.

Also, there is like no chance of seeing something weird as long as Touma has his arm attached to his body, so that's that.
Old 2011-12-11, 11:48   Link #15169
arson88

Having a volume filled with battles is good for me but i wonder how well can a magic/esper battle be? I want Kamachi-sensei to take the action scenes carefully. Too much actions will drown the interaction that the Kamijou Faction should get.
Old 2011-12-11, 15:15   Link #15170
Ilidsor
Angelerator

The illustrations are up. Anybody care to translate what accelerator is saying?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-12-11 at 18:44. Reason: remove reference to site hosting high-res raw scans
Old 2011-12-11, 15:22   Link #15171
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Now that we have HQ pictures... God, that face on Misaka Worst...

She is not only the Queen of Trolling, but a bisexual memetic molester with a fetish for cyborg pussy... cats.

[Third Writing Arm gaining a physical manifestation. Mass of Holy Crack descends from the Heavens.]

Thank you, Jesus! I have seen the light!

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-12-11, 15:40   Link #15172
Eratas123

What did WORST do with Kuroyoru? She looks like she's in pain.
Old 2011-12-11, 15:42   Link #15173
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
What did WORST do with Kuroyoru? She looks like she's in pain.
Check what Worst has in her hand: cat ears. Kuronyan does NOT want cat ears and I guess she cries when Worst stops her from running by using electricity.
Old 2011-12-11, 15:44   Link #15174
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Check what Worst has in her hand: cat ears. Kuronyan does NOT want cat ears and I guess she cries when Worst stops her from running by using electricity.
So she takes a crapload of abuse on NT1 then a shock forces her to lock up? Then again, she's probably weak considering her loss.
Old 2011-12-11, 15:46   Link #15175
Nayrael
The Faceless One

She is a cyborg and Misaka's can hack into computers using their electricity (mikoto does it every day in fact). For a Level 4 Electro user like Worst controlling a cyborg (which probably never expected to be hacked like that) should really not be a problem :P
Old 2011-12-11, 15:48   Link #15176
Eratas123

Almost forgot WORST is more skilled with her powers than her clone sisters Still, I wonder why she's targeting her? Did she think Umidori would look fun to troll?
Old 2011-12-11, 15:51   Link #15177
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
She is a cyborg and Misaka's can hack into computers using their electricity (mikoto does it every day in fact). For a Level 4 Electro user like Worst controlling a cyborg (which probably never expected to be hacked like that) should really not be a problem :P
Fun fact: Nayuta has shielding against Mikoto's electricity, and after her fight with Mikoto, her body was reinforced by the researchers.

Kuronyan's body is a cheapo it seems.

Moral of the story is that for your evil plots and scheming, you buy Kihara.

Quote:
Almost forgot WORST is more skilled with her powers than her clone sisters Still, I wonder why she's targeting her? Did she think Umidori would look fun to troll?
Maybe because she has Accelerator's old thought patterns?

Actually, Worst has those patterns as well.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-12-11, 15:52   Link #15178
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Fun fact: Nayuta has shielding against Mikoto's electricity, and after her fight with Mikoto, her body was reinforced by the researchers.

Kuronyan's body is a cheapo it seems.

At least her parts are easily replaceable

EDIT: WORST has Accel's thought patterns? Then again, it could be because she shows more reaction than Accel's "Shut up".
Old 2011-12-11, 15:53   Link #15179
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Quote:
Because Kuroyuri was a narcissistic girl full of herself. Seeing her turn into someone's personal toy would please many people and especially a bully like Worst. Not to mention that she now has a toy that she can bully to her heart's content... and a Level 4 Esper-Cyborg that she can use against her enemies like a Pokemon.
Oh, and you can buy upgrades for it Double the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon
Indeed brother, indeed. Thats what you get when you take the cheaper route :P
Lets hope Worst-sama will use THEIR services to further upgrade her little pet... and Kihara's have good taste when it comes to what Worst would want
Old 2011-12-11, 15:54   Link #15180
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
At least her parts are easily replaceable
Well, it meant for versatility and combat instead of strict medical purposes... which in turn makes cat ears and cat paws addon that easier to make

Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen