AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: Which ending do you think KGNE will take?
Mitsuki 30 51.72%
Haruka 23 39.66%
Others 5 8.62%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-06, 15:29   Link #21
Mentar
Banned

I suspect a Mitsuki ending.

It may be a bit early to predict, but after rewatching the 5 eps for the 4th or 5th time (yeah, laugh at me ) it occurred to me that this anime actually isn't about Takayuki or Haruka. It's about Mitsuki. She's the central person glueing the other characters together.
Old 2003-11-06, 15:59   Link #22
GUTB_

That's what I've been saying since the 1st episode.
Old 2003-11-06, 15:59   Link #23
GUTB_

Well, at first, I knew it was Mitsuki because of the fact that she and Takayuki had feelings for one another right from the begining before Haruka came along. If that's not a telegraph I don't know what is.
Old 2003-11-07, 12:42   Link #24
Shift_

As posted in another thread:

Lets see now, after analyzing most of the eps...I'm thinking the ending BECAUSE of this episode will be a Haruka ending.

Now the cup thing is only a small portion of what happens.

But at the end of Ep 5, bot Haruka and Takayuki are BOTH staring at the full moon which has a romantic significance.

Now the moon is "watching over" them, as in Haruka and Takayuki...and Mitsuki supposedly means full moon...

Now it can be signified that They (as in Haruka and Takayuki) are both LOOKING up to Mitsuki...but the fact is that they Together are BOTH looking (as in Haruka nad Takayuki, and NOT Takayuki and Mitsuki) up to Mitsuki.

so there's my "prediction" based on ep 5.

Remember...Anime like this isn't so simple. You gotta look deeper and look at all the small things, so what if Takayuki had feelings for Mitsuki before? IT DOESN'T MATTER

But it's still too early...because in the game it's almost the same thing (with Takayuki liking Mitsuki before) but you could end up with any girl...so yea
Old 2003-11-07, 13:52   Link #25
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
But at the end of Ep 5, bot Haruka and Takayuki are BOTH staring at the full moon which has a romantic significance.

Now the moon is "watching over" them, as in Haruka and Takayuki...and Mitsuki supposedly means full moon...

Now it can be signified that They (as in Haruka and Takayuki) are both LOOKING up to Mitsuki...but the fact is that they Together are BOTH looking (as in Haruka nad Takayuki, and NOT Takayuki and Mitsuki) up to Mitsuki.

so there's my "prediction" based on ep 5.
Hmm... interesting. Sometimes the producers just like to add this type of teaser inside the episodes. Good Oberservation...
Old 2003-11-07, 14:50   Link #26
lordwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
As posted in another thread:
Remember...Anime like this isn't so simple. You gotta look deeper and look at all the small things, so what if Takayuki had feelings for Mitsuki before? IT DOESN'T MATTER
Small things huh? I posted this in the old forum when episode 2 was out about these small things indicating the ending. In episode 2 in Haruka's room, Takayuki saw Haruka's sketch and said to her to draw something about them someday. Haruka did just that, but only in Mitsuki's happy ending in the game. Hence we will get a Mitsuki ending here. But...

Quote:
But it's still too early...because in the game it's almost the same thing (with Takayuki liking Mitsuki before) but you could end up with any girl...so yea
Exactly. Although it's fun to guess from all the small things from the shown episodes, we don't know anything for sure as of now unless someone publishes some screenshots of the ending episode.
Old 2003-11-10, 17:26   Link #27
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I say a Haruka ending because Mitsuki is a bitch and the story is leaning toward it but I think he might end up with no one *shrug*.
Old 2003-11-10, 17:44   Link #28
144M_HYPERION
Miracle Yang !!

From the look of it, the producers seems to be pointing at Mitsuki ending. Takayuki still has a strong bond between Mitsuki. But, you'll never know ...

If you play the game before, you will notice Mitsuki "True" ending seems to be more realistic than Haruka's ending. Not to mention more emotional impact in Mitsuki's ending.
Closed Thread