AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-25, 13:12   Link #441
Manic
real men love pink

I'm not saying thats whats happenning, I was just saying its more likely than what you seemed to be worried about. To be honest i think its prolly a new droid.
Old 2010-05-25, 13:33   Link #442
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
I'm not saying thats whats happenning, I was just saying its more likely than what you seemed to be worried about. To be honest i think its prolly a new droid.
well I looked on it and it seems that this Hiori (looking droid) could be taller than hiori... her arms are longer... the same the nose is more lower than hiori's...

still its bugging me the whole chains on neck and arms.... well it could be orginal Hiori with like battle armor (metal things enforced on wings... weapon in hand)... but I guess it would lack the efficiency becoue I doubt angels have self-repair their bodies like how angeloids can... so dmg internal organs and its game over for a life angel...

still maybe angeloids wont be able to attack an real angel duo its against rulles of attacing synapse citizen...... well hard to tell what is happening from only 1pic.

for now I place on the new angeloid (but why does it look like hiori is the question.... is it to couse pain for Hiori as looking how her face kills her love one...) still what if Deidalos released somehow this angeloid and its heading to help hiori or something xD

like deidalos saw that hiori woke up... and that sugata is there so to save them she released this angeloid (so it has chains on arms as it was held somewhere).... heh we cna only guess what is going on...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 19:15   Link #443
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well I looked on it and it seems that this Hiori (looking droid) could be taller than hiori... her arms are longer... the same the nose is more lower than hiori's...

still its bugging me the whole chains on neck and arms.... well it could be orginal Hiori with like battle armor (metal things enforced on wings... weapon in hand)... but I guess it would lack the efficiency becoue I doubt angels have self-repair their bodies like how angeloids can... so dmg internal organs and its game over for a life angel...

still maybe angeloids wont be able to attack an real angel duo its against rulles of attacing synapse citizen...... well hard to tell what is happening from only 1pic.

for now I place on the new angeloid (but why does it look like hiori is the question.... is it to couse pain for Hiori as looking how her face kills her love one...) still what if Deidalos released somehow this angeloid and its heading to help hiori or something xD

like deidalos saw that hiori woke up... and that sugata is there so to save them she released this angeloid (so it has chains on arms as it was held somewhere).... heh we cna only guess what is going on...
It would be even better had Synapse used this T-Hiori to terminate Sugata and get him out of the picture first before targeting Tomoki.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 21:16   Link #444
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
It would be even better had Synapse used this T-Hiori to terminate Sugata and get him out of the picture first before targeting Tomoki.
I am afraid,Sugata will imprint her to his hand if it happens.
And...no, I don't think it's Hiyori...but other new Angeloids that will destroyed by Ikaros and returning Tomoki erased Memory with that
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 21:37   Link #445
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I bet that page is the last page of the chapter....meaning we have to wait for the next chapter for some answers....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 23:41   Link #446
ZeKeR
Superbad

Oh shit....... judging what happened to hiyori..... she's been mindlocked and heavily modified to be a hybrid angel/OID.... since Hiyori..... 'woke up' prematurely and the SOB lord used her for an experiment so questionable that infused her with the second gen materials (chaos skeleton wing system) along with her original wings..... the bastard lord KNEW that if hiyori is left awake and active... she'll attempt to reestablish contact with Tomo and reveal what she knows...

eventually daedalus will come.....

EDIT....

i never even saw her eyes......
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 00:49   Link #447
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Oh shit....... judging what happened to hiyori..... she's been mindlocked and heavily modified to be a hybrid angel/OID.... since Hiyori..... 'woke up' prematurely and the SOB lord used her for an experiment so questionable that infused her with the second gen materials (chaos skeleton wing system) along with her original wings..... the bastard lord KNEW that if hiyori is left awake and active... she'll attempt to reestablish contact with Tomo and reveal what she knows...

eventually daedalus will come.....

EDIT....

i never even saw her eyes......
you saw the whole raw ?? or you are speculateing by that 1pic ?
Old 2010-05-27, 06:36   Link #448
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
you saw the whole raw ?? or you are speculateing by that 1pic ?
never saw the raw....

and speculating only..... but its HIGHLY likely.... judging from hiyori's appearance in the pic... i mean.... you cant possibly MISS the chaos wing system behind her (did her wings become black?) wings did you? look at her eyes.... the light is gone.....

T Hiyori....
Old 2010-05-27, 07:44   Link #449
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I am afraid,Sugata will imprint her to his hand if it happens.
And...no, I don't think it's Hiyori...but other new Angeloids that will destroyed by Ikaros and returning Tomoki erased Memory with that
Hell no. Sugata is NOT the protagonist, Tomoki would never allow that, seeing as Hiori was the only one that showed true compassion/caring towards him.

And oh man, WHEN WILL SUGATA DIE ALREADY?!!

Old 2010-05-27, 10:03   Link #450
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

^
And do you think constantly posting about how you want Sugata to die going to do anything?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 11:26   Link #451
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
^
And do you think constantly posting about how you want Sugata to die going to do anything?

Yep, it gets rid of my frustration and you never know, we can have a few character deaths in the process. Well it depends on how the author carries on from here.
BTW, how is the manga doing in Japan? is it famous/good to the japanese viewers?

Old 2010-05-27, 14:30   Link #452
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Yep, it gets rid of my frustration
.....Well, if you say so. I meant if you think it will affect the manga in anyway though. The fact it is a way to express your frustration is pretty obvious, after all.

Quote:
BTW, how is the manga doing in Japan? is it famous/good to the japanese viewers?
Mmm... Well, it definitely became famous, with no doubt. Though for how the general viewers feel about it, I can't really say with too much confidence, since I would need to find a site that has a lot of people voting and giving feedback to give an overall opinion of the viewers.

Though I found this:
Anime
http://www.accessup.org/janime/7_Sor..._20Otoshimono/
Manga
http://www.accessup.org/jmanga/7_Sky...20one_20found/
That has some information on it. But there actually isn't that much opinions placed on the site.

Also, information on sales for the anime:
*33 -- *6,457 **6,457 **1 そらのおとしもの 限定版 第1巻
*27 -- *5,731 **5,731 **1 そらのおとしもの 限定版 第2巻
*29 -- *5,411  **5,411 **1 そらのおとしもの 第3巻
*29 -- *4,934 **4,934 **1 そらのおとしもの 第4巻
*28 -- *4,410 **4,410 **1 そらのおとしもの 限定版 第5巻
I don't really understand how to read this though.
The number on the left is the rank? Then the sales? But don't know what two numbers mean (current week --> total?). The 1 means the weeks that have gone by? And then the very left is the volume number.

Also, as far as reviews go on Amazon, it is very good.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 15:36   Link #453
Isekaijin

No... those council bastads have gone too far now...

WHAT THE HELL??!!

Bomb them! Kill them! Nuke them! Don't leave the tiniest speck... No, not good enough. Tear their wings! Torture them! Make them wish they were never born! AND THEN ERASE THEM FROM EXISTENCE!!

Ejem...

This was a Minazuki Suu's manga. I expected this from the very beginning... Still... It's always a shock.

Waiting for next chapter.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 15:55   Link #454
zibi88

well ch39 is generally that nymph tries to chear up tomoki or rather tries to place herself like in Hioris case.... that she saw how happy tomoki was with hiori... but now she is gone and he feels somehow sad.... but she fails on doing so (at the end she ends up in tomokis futton... they talk a while and then.....)

Spoiler for ...:

it would be interesting if Hiori has been given a choice... like if she defeats ikaros, astrea and nymph she will get Tomoki all to herself.... and all his memories of her will return... (still the chains and eyes point out that it was against her free will.... sadly daidalos was not able to help her... and the question is what happend to sugata [hope he was killed...since things happened becouse of his selfish actions]

well maybe if we had japanese raw things would be much clear... since I dont know what tomoki is screaming.... and everything is based on pic's

so I guess... next chapter will explain some stuff on what happened on synapse that lead to hioris current condition... and what is happening to tomoki right now...

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-05-30 at 16:48.
Old 2010-05-30, 18:09   Link #455
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
well ch39 is generally that nymph tries to chear up tomoki or rather tries to place herself like in Hioris case.... that she saw how happy tomoki was with hiori... but now she is gone and he feels somehow sad.... but she fails on doing so (at the end she ends up in tomokis futton... they talk a while and then.....)

Spoiler for ...:

it would be interesting if Hiori has been given a choice... like if she defeats ikaros, astrea and nymph she will get Tomoki all to herself.... and all his memories of her will return... (still the chains and eyes point out that it was against her free will.... sadly daidalos was not able to help her... and the question is what happend to sugata [hope he was killed...since things happened becouse of his selfish actions]

well maybe if we had japanese raw things would be much clear... since I dont know what tomoki is screaming.... and everything is based on pic's

so I guess... next chapter will explain some stuff on what happened on synapse that lead to hioris current condition... and what is happening to tomoki right now...

since the Synapse servers alter memories so that the angel in question will be the ONLY one who remembers the entire dream when the said angel wakes up, Tomoki is either somehow RESISTING the memory alteration and as a result, he is currently in pain at the moment due to the memory resistance..... OR it could be Hiyori trying to contact him.......

as for her..... yeah... total mindlock....... i think that angeloids only carry mechanical weapon systems whereas a single angel such as hiyori can be a tough opponent due to their 'force' (more like elemental) natural weapons.... the angeloids were considered to be mere living dolls to the other angels, and as such..... i think they are NOT allowed to even blast the angels with their weapons....
Old 2010-05-31, 00:43   Link #456
zibi88

but its funny to see that there are 3angels... and onhiori 3chains :P.... what if Ikaros,Nymph and Astrea will try to break those chains

anywya somehow I think in this battle nymph will be the main char. like she will try to hack the mindlock on hiori to bring her memories and emotions back..... just like she did with Ikaros....

well whole chapter was kinda about nymph... so mostly nymph will try to show she is not junk durring fight.... the same saveing hiori will be something tomoki would be happy from...
Old 2010-05-31, 04:59   Link #457
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
but its funny to see that there are 3angels... and onhiori 3chains :P.... what if Ikaros,Nymph and Astrea will try to break those chains

anywya somehow I think in this battle nymph will be the main char. like she will try to hack the mindlock on hiori to bring her memories and emotions back..... just like she did with Ikaros....

well whole chapter was kinda about nymph... so mostly nymph will try to show she is not junk durring fight.... the same saveing hiori will be something tomoki would be happy from...
if it comes to this...... nymph is most effective at electronic warfare, is she not? it only takes a single EMP shot to disable whatever is mindlocking her and for that short while she can sort out the entire armor systems..... since she cannot access hiyori herself because she is real and living..... it was stated that she can hack other angeloids but not an angel....
Old 2010-05-31, 09:10   Link #458
Manic
real men love pink

haha oh snap looks like i was right about da mind control
Old 2010-05-31, 12:02   Link #459
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
haha oh snap looks like i was right about da mind control
nah... its not sure... we are just speculateing from seeing her eyes... we might learn what happened in reality in next chapter.... we see her eyes but it might not be "mind control"..... but simply the chains on her arms and neck placed a "mind lock" so she is not aware of what she is doing... like uncouncious while the F....g council guy controls her movements by those chains....

so if this comes to be true than nymph might try to put down that "mind lock" well she was able to use her attack on tomoki by blocking in his mind "swiming ability" since trought brain flow electric impulses it gives her the possibility on trying to put down that lock on hiori so she would regain his own mind (so the problem would be stopeing her movements)........

the council guy had to use a electronic system (mostly the chain system) to change Hiori in this state..... so there should be a way to reverse it.....

so anyway I hope that council guy did not put those roads in her brain (the ribon like things behind her head).... like the mind control/lock system (like anthena)... it would be soooooo cruel and I would wish the most painfull and cruel death for that guy....
Old 2010-05-31, 17:37   Link #460
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
nah... its not sure... we are just speculateing from seeing her eyes... we might learn what happened in reality in next chapter.... we see her eyes but it might not be "mind control"..... but simply the chains on her arms and neck placed a "mind lock" so she is not aware of what she is doing... like uncouncious while the F....g council guy controls her movements by those chains....

so if this comes to be true than nymph might try to put down that "mind lock" well she was able to use her attack on tomoki by blocking in his mind "swiming ability" since trought brain flow electric impulses it gives her the possibility on trying to put down that lock on hiori so she would regain his own mind (so the problem would be stopeing her movements)........

the council guy had to use a electronic system (mostly the chain system) to change Hiori in this state..... so there should be a way to reverse it.....

so anyway I hope that council guy did not put those roads in her brain (the ribon like things behind her head).... like the mind control/lock system (like anthena)... it would be soooooo cruel and I would wish the most painfull and cruel death for that guy....
why any of you think Death is painfully enough for Synapse Bastard guy punishment?, isn't living is more crueler to him as his punishment?,...

if I have privilege to punish him, I'd put some Indonesian's ancient (which already erased from their history) punishment on to him...like:

1. become human toilet
2. must alive with cocroaches,worm and insect as food
3. dipped in pond full of Leeches after whipped 1000 times everyday
4. ripped from all his 5 sense (include wings) and become circus animal
5. skinned alive bit by bit and healed only to be skinned again

I read it in my Father library book, these tropical country sure have more scarier dark side than any country which fit our taste as Hitman.

strange...
I search the raw ..but can't find it .....it's supposed to appear this week...right?

Last edited by surerman; 2010-05-31 at 17:55.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen