AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-08-31, 16:21   Link #57541
S-34
Mechwarrior

If Ichika ended up like his sister, he'd be sterile. (Reference to Infinite Ment) But on the serious hand, maybe then he'd finally choose a girl rather than hopping around like a cricket on crack.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 17:15   Link #57542
lovetospoon73

I just hope ichika become the awsome part of chifuyu that kickass, not the I might gonna die alone/ kill joy/ murder your ass chifuyu
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 19:20   Link #57543
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Not only that he act like chifuyu's & most of the IS representatives' conscious; besides A LOT of things have to happen before ichika end up like his sister
Is this Shiba Tatsuya guy some kind of a jerk as he acts like Chifuyu?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 20:06   Link #57544
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Is this Shiba Tatsuya guy some kind of a jerk as he acts like Chifuyu?
Well that because he was looked down by his clan, & was expirmented on, plus he act nice around his sister & friends, same with chifuyu
Old 2015-08-31, 22:21   Link #57545
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Well that because he was looked down by his clan, & was expirmented on, plus he act nice around his sister & friends, same with chifuyu
I see. So that's why Tatsuya act like Chifuyu.

In your opinion, how would Houki and the other girls feel when Ichika becoming more like Chifuyu? His ass-kicking older sister that Ichika's harem were scared of.
Old 2015-09-01, 04:47   Link #57546
lovetospoon73

They would be even MORE worse than now, Cecilia would still be a snob, charl would still pretend to be a guy, basically their lives at the academy is more crappier than when ichika was still ya know more likable that chifuyu
Old 2015-09-01, 06:39   Link #57547
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hmm... What do you think about the "dumbing down" (A trained, sometime professional military organization resorts to extremely tow-tech and old tactics) act? For example, war in Afghanistan is still being fought in trenches and pillboxes. Or, during NATO operation, the Yugoslav army used wired telephones and even messengers-on-foot.

Is this only apply to an archaic military, or can and must be utilized when facing an enemy that is superior in almost every way?

Does this tactic hold any merit in I.S?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 06:55   Link #57548
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Hmm... What do you think about the "dumbing down" (A trained, sometime professional military organization resorts to extremely tow-tech and old tactics) act? For example, war in Afghanistan is still being fought in trenches and pillboxes. Or, during NATO operation, the Yugoslav army used wired telephones and even messengers-on-foot.

Is this only apply to an archaic military, or can and must be utilized when facing an enemy that is superior in almost every way?

Does this tactic hold any merit in I.S?
Probably. If a mass-produced Gespent can take out a Super Robot in the hand of a good pilot, you won't need to spend money creating another Super Robot to match the one that the enemy has. Like, IS are expensive. Like, around Jeagers level of expensive. Why throw hundreds of billions down the drain when you can just soup up one of your current better ones and hand it to a good pilot.
This actually holds MORE merit in I.S, actually. Due to the fact that the number of IS around the world are limited to a certain number, and can never be replenish.

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 06:56   Link #57549
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
They would be even MORE worse than now, Cecilia would still be a snob, charl would still pretend to be a guy, basically their lives at the academy is more crappier than when ichika was still ya know more likable that chifuyu
So their lives would be more crappier than before when Ichika becoming more like Chifuyu. I can see why Houki and the others like him more than his sister. Even though they are afraid of Chifuyu. But still, that's no reason for them to be picking on him. If Ichika and his harem were going to compete in London 2012 Olympic Games against the other harem team, then Cecilia would love it. Even if what you said was pointless. I only said that its that the competition will be held in London. The place where Cecilia always wanted to go. Although I prefer to the Winter Olympic Games.
Old 2015-09-01, 09:25   Link #57550
The 48th Ronin

Still working on my AU-Ichika-as-Sakamoto-Ryoma-analogue. But it's so hard to find another male ally other than Dan.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 09:41   Link #57551
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Still working on my AU-Ichika-as-Sakamoto-Ryoma-analogue. But it's so hard to find another male ally other than Dan.
-There's the canon in name only Kazuma Kamachi (mentioned in the LN as a friend of both Dan and Ichika but not really fleshed out)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 11:28   Link #57552
SRW-Otaku

some lame shoops I did:

Last edited by SRW-Otaku; 2015-09-01 at 16:26.
Old 2015-09-01, 15:15   Link #57553
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
So their lives would be more crappier than before when Ichika becoming more like Chifuyu. I can see why Houki and the others like him more than his sister. Even though they are afraid of Chifuyu. But still, that's no reason for them to be picking on him. If Ichika and his harem were going to compete in London 2012 Olympic Games against the other harem team, then Cecilia would love it. Even if what you said was pointless. I only said that its that the competition will be held in London. The place where Cecilia always wanted to go. Although I prefer to the Winter Olympic Games.
r u talking about his houki & the girls?
Old 2015-09-01, 16:58   Link #57554
S-34
Mechwarrior

If there's one thing I've found out on other forums and IS related things, it's that any person suggesting that IS tech could be remade/competed with, is completely annihilated. I'm not gonna start much on this, but I'm sure if one person can do it, another person can do the same. There is no "One" genius. Although, I would expect a IS copy to be substantially more of a 13-15 foot tall mech.

Anyone agree?
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 20:29   Link #57555
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
If there's one thing I've found out on other forums and IS related things, it's that any person suggesting that IS tech could be remade/competed with, is completely annihilated. I'm not gonna start much on this, but I'm sure if one person can do it, another person can do the same. There is no "One" genius. Although, I would expect a IS copy to be substantially more of a 13-15 foot tall mech.

Anyone agree?
i sugest a way to not only shatter an IS unit's core, but destroy the WHOLE IS unit ENTIRLY & the idea for a giant IS unit, mainly for the awsomeness of a giant robot battle
#need more spoilers for V10 of the LN series

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-09-01 at 20:43.
Old 2015-09-01, 21:02   Link #57556
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
the idea for a giant IS unit, mainly for the awsomeness of a giant robot battle
#need more spoilers for V10 of the LN series
How about Titans in Evangelion-like IS suits?

Old 2015-09-01, 21:54   Link #57557
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW-Otaku View Post
How about Titans in Evangelion-like IS suits?
So shifters in IS like armor, that could turn the tables
Old 2015-09-01, 22:07   Link #57558
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Suddenly, the Uchikengers and their Valkyja Formation has a reason to exist.
Old 2015-09-01, 22:30   Link #57559
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Suddenly, the Uchikengers and their Valkyja Formation has a reason to exist.
They are basically a Sentai team with power armors. They ALWAYS have a reason to exist.
Also, they exists in a fanfic. IS powered by Septium and Orbment quarz doesn't. *cry like a bitch in a corner*
In case you don't know, I just played Sora no Kiseki and was drowning in nostalgia.

Old 2015-09-02, 01:51   Link #57560
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW-Otaku View Post
They are basically a Sentai team with power armors. They ALWAYS have a reason to exist.
Also, they exists in a fanfic. IS powered by Septium and Orbment quarz doesn't. *cry like a bitch in a corner*
In case you don't know, I just played Sora no Kiseki and was drowning in nostalgia.
The irony is that they are using the IS field to emulate the reality , run it with willpower, and use it to load the Valkyjra program built using Norse Code.

This would essentially be, using an Angel to fight an Angel.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest