AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-19, 01:47   Link #101
7thFonon
seventh

The show does have to have an end....so hopefully it is. Not that I don't like Naruto, but I don't want a series to last forever.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 18:58   Link #102
UchihaJustin
Itachi lied... I DID IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
He doesnt die at all, the trailer was made like that to attract attention and it has sucessfully done so. Its a movie for goodness sake, the trailer was done like that to make you want to watch the film and see what happens.

In the trailer though when he cant form the rasengan properly this makes you think he ran out of chakra, when he is attempting to form it his eyes are blue whereas at the start when hes fighting his eyes are red signifying he was using the kyuubis powers. Surely he couldn't have ran out of Kyuubi chakra so that seems a bit strange, nor would he deactivate it to use his own chakra in a life threatening situation and afterwards seemingly die...I dont think Naruto would make a mistake like that so something is definitely up.

In the end though the trailer definitely does catch attention but I wouldnt go as far as to say he actually dies and think Narutos going to end soon thats just farfetched. I agree with Hunter's points though especially the first and third.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH BOTH THESE GUYS!!!

why would he stop using the kyubi's chakra?? also what i did not understand was why he did not use his shadow clones like usual?
Spoiler for manga:
UchihaJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 19:05   Link #103
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Uchih@ Naruto is better than DBZ. That show at least shows that you don't have to have muscle to be strong(I mean even the kids had muscle tits). But that is my opinion. So anyway Naruto will die because the directors really don't have a reason to lie about such a thing.
ummm.... let me ask u one thing. when does Dbz promotes that having muscle makes u strong and as far as betterment is concerned..... i think Dbz is like said to be the best anime ever..
Uchih@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 19:20   Link #104
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchih@ View Post
ummm.... let me ask u one thing. when does Dbz promotes that having muscle makes u strong and as far as betterment is concerned..... i think Dbz is like said to be the best anime ever..
hahaha I was joking.

But I was just saying in my opinion that Naruto was better. Its because you can guess who will win the fight and sometimes not get it right. But in Dbz you can automatically assume Goku will win in the end. I'm not saying that Dbz is bad(I used to be a fan)but Naruto is better than Dbz IMO.

Oh and Dbz didn't promote that have muscle makes you strong. I was just saying that Dbz always seems to show super strong people that can do damage instead of people with hardly any muscle doing damage. In my eyes that gives off true interest to have someone w/o muscle beat the crap out of someone who possibly does.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 19:26   Link #105
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
hahaha I was joking.

But I was just saying in my opinion that Naruto was better. Its because you can guess who will win the fight and sometimes not get it right. But in Dbz you can automatically assume Goku will win in the end. I'm not saying that Dbz is bad(I used to be a fan)but Naruto is better than Dbz IMO.

Oh and Dbz didn't promote that have muscle makes you strong. I was just saying that Dbz always seems to show super strong people that can do damage instead of people with hardly any muscle doing damage. In my eyes that gives off true interest to have someone w/o muscle beat the crap out of someone who possibly does.
lol... well everyone has his own opinion....
Old 2007-05-21, 19:39   Link #106
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thFonon View Post
The show does have to have an end....so hopefully it is. Not that I don't like Naruto, but I don't want a series to last forever.
the show doesn't have to end...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto isn't epic enough( like Dbz ) to finish the series in a movie
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 19:50   Link #107
Uchih@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
the show doesn't have to end...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto isn't epic enough( like Dbz ) to finish the series in a movie

uhmmm.... can u explain how dbz ended in a movie
Old 2007-05-22, 04:12   Link #108
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essenar View Post
(I'm not talking about the people that KNOW it's just an advertising gimmick. I'm talking about the people that are so tightly snug glued to Sasuke's legs that they reach for any possible plot that'll mean Naruto < Sasuke.)

HAHAHA!! Both of your posts in this thread and the other one cracked me up so much, its funny cause its all true. Man, I thought common sense disappeared for a while there. However let me tell you now, don’t bother, seriously just don’t bother. If you go back to page 4 of this thread you will see my post which says the exact same thing you typed in your post just worded differently, and a bit more nicer *winks* .

None the less, just like my post your post will disappear after one page and some one new will come along "ZOMG Naruto is gonna die lololol skaterz" and... it will continue from there on. In other words, threads like this just leave it be and let them wallow in their Sasuke wet dreams. It's a cycle because there is always new members joining this form, and most of them are ignorant enough to not go back a few pages to see if a discussion was resolved to be proved right/wrong in some way. Hence, they just post what they feel even if it was proven right/wrong in the past they don’t know that and choose not to investigate the matter, so the whole discussion starts all over again.

See, once you have been through that cycle, just leave the rest alone unless you feel like going through it again and/or shutting down some “noobs”=p that’s all you though . Let me be the first one to rep you and welcome to the forms!
Old 2007-05-22, 07:11   Link #109
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchih@ View Post
uhmmm.... can u explain how dbz ended in a movie
err sry (was referring to DragonBall and all of it's series )
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 07:19   Link #110
Uchih@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
err sry (was referring to DragonBall and all of it's series )
orite mate.......
Old 2007-06-25, 05:02   Link #111
ragnos007

if i was naruto and knew that i was gonna die - at the last moment possible i would remove the seal from the gate that is keeping kyuubi in....Make the bastards work for their victory
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 05:07   Link #112
ragnos007

oh and by the time the movie comes out the anime series will only be up to
Spoiler for Sasuke/Orochimaru/Naruto:

1 shippuuden episode per week 8 weeks till the end of August - you do the maths... Ok ill do it for you - thats 8 episodes
Old 2007-06-25, 05:31   Link #113
ragnos007

I heard a story about kyuubis (the 9 tailed kitsune in japanese legends) that they have 9 lives - when they die they loose a tail and become weaker - maybe Naruto Does Die But The Kyuubi Looses a tail instead of narutos life.....hmmmmm how does that sound? and that naruto does a rasengen out of his grave and scares the shit out of those mourning over him - that will be a pretty comical sight dont you think

Last edited by ragnos007; 2007-06-25 at 05:33. Reason: unfinished
Old 2007-06-25, 09:45   Link #114
ragnos007

one thing that i want to know is - when did naruto learn to make a rasengan with only one hand he is always seen making a kagebushin to do it -
Spoiler for new nutsu:
Old 2007-06-25, 11:39   Link #115
ragnos007

It may have been said already but in the trailer before he gets those facial cuts his demon eyes are bright red - but when he attempts to make that rasangen he still has demon shaped eyes but they are blue

Does that mean that he has exhausted all of Kyuubis chakra too - it must have been a long ass fight for that to happen - or does Kyuubi just refuse to give anymore
Old 2007-06-25, 12:58   Link #116
majin_vegeta

The simplest answer I can see is Kakashi using Chiyo's technique to bring naruto back.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 19:40   Link #117
Icecolduchiha

There is going to be some plot twist, remember in DBZ people we're always dying and they were being brought back by the dragonballs, or people giving them they're life force, granted this isn't dbz but its an anime non the less and even if he is killed they will bring him back in some sort of way. Its probably just done to make it really interesting, intriguing if you will, as if you ask " will they really kill him" making people really want to watch the movie to see what happens and how it ends.
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 20:54   Link #118
Deathwing
what do i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
It may have been said already but in the trailer before he gets those facial cuts his demon eyes are bright red - but when he attempts to make that rasangen he still has demon shaped eyes but they are blue

Does that mean that he has exhausted all of Kyuubis chakra too - it must have been a long ass fight for that to happen - or does Kyuubi just refuse to give anymore
i think his body just too weak to use it at that point (like how he went back to normal after he was KO'd by sasuke in the series)
cause if he burned through an infinite amount of chakara he deserved to die

why do i have a feeling there gonna resurrect naruto via some cheesy plot point or they never found the body and he appears later surprising us all i hope its the latter cause if they are able to bring back somebody from the dead this movie is gonna suck
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 00:26   Link #119
mahbod

naruto only uses kyubbi powers depedning on how angry he is.... and when it wears off it sjujst ithas its toll cant use it forever other wise unbalance simple
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 03:41   Link #120
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
hmm..
do you people still think that he will die and that this is the ending of Naruto.. dear God..
we should make a bet lol!
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote