AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-02-15, 19:46   Link #221
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Exclamation How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrataro
Thinking too much & should just accept things the way they are, but i was thinking, how the heck does she afford that car on a nurses wages? The geek in me was also going, darn they didn't translate all the car tech talk she was spouting too. But it was fun anyway.
A RN/LPN is a respectably paid professional position that takes years of training.
I personally know two nurses who are homeowners.

One drives a Mini Cooper (one of the new ones) and the other drives
a brand new Toyota (not a lower end model either).

Neither are poor - they are each single but the money they make though
not as much as a doctor would make, but would allow them to buy a
"maxed out" import type vehicle.

I'm kind of liking Akiko - she's gotta knock of the smoking though - she's
a nurse and knows better. Oh well, it's a TV show, I should really just
relax.
aliensporebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 11:22   Link #222
manly_madonna

Spoiler:
manly_madonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 13:41   Link #223
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

And now we get down to the nitty-gritty. Another great episode -- but of course you knew that. Every time I see/hear the OP and ED I am struck by how good they are.
Spoiler for ep5 partial summary:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-02-18 at 14:22.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 08:44   Link #224
Paracelsus

Yeah, episode 5 left me a bit o.O.....til I saw the flashback with Natsume, his wife and his "friend"....then I got the reason why Yuuichi ended up that way with Misako... >.>

Anyhow, only one episode left. Let's hope for it to end the same way of the novel.

Last edited by Paracelsus; 2006-02-18 at 11:38.
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 13:01   Link #225
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
Yeah, episode 5 left me a bit o.O.....til I saw the flashback with Natsume, his wife and his "friend"....then I got the reason why Yuuichi ended up that way with Misako... >.>

Anyhow, only one episode left. Let's hope for it to end the same way of the novel.
saw the fashback with his wife ? I think I didn't see one.

I like the last line
Spoiler:

Damn.It's so damn touching.I'm hurt.When Natsume said that "if you have not done well in the beginning you will get stuck in the middle like this",he sounded very friendly,like brothers.arghhh! just one episode left when I can't get enough of this very detailed love-story.I'm too scare to see the ending of this anime because I'm already sure that I won't have a chance to see another anime like this in this year.Even knocked down "Victoria Emma" from the first place.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 13:23   Link #226
Srin Tuar
無謀

excellent synopsis Kaoru

Does anyone remember what episode the model-sister was introduced in?
She sortof came out of hte blue for me...
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 13:47   Link #227
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
excellent synopsis Kaoru

Does anyone remember what episode the model-sister was introduced in?
She sortof came out of hte blue for me...
I think she was introduced by Akiko in episode 4 while she was riding on the back seat of Akiko's car.
Old 2006-02-18, 14:20   Link #228
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Now that I've seen the sub, I know Misako can't be Akiko's sister, since she said she was her father's only child, and came back from Tokyo to look after him. I guess she's a childhood friend of Akiko's. Great work by Kuroneko to get out a good sub so fast.

I've been to Ise. Loved it. But I understand how small and out-of-the-way it might seem if you grew up there. For a tourist, though, there is the Grand Shrine, which is fabulous, and the wonderful "wedded rocks" (meoto-iwa) nearby. Ryokan on the beach priced quite reasonably.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 15:07   Link #229
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Shocking episode 5! I was very surprised that Yuuichi
was so taken in by Misako but he's young and probably
a bit flattered and stimulated by such an offer.

The foreshadowing for episode six looks grim - I think
we may indeed have a tragedy on our hands.
Old 2006-02-18, 15:45   Link #230
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Episode 05 was good.. Yuuichi being a male and all, there's no way he could have stopped what was happening.

I was worried or not if is hould watch the preview for the last episode, thankfully it didn't spoil anything. ^^
Old 2006-02-18, 16:54   Link #231
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
I think she was introduced by Akiko in episode 4 while she was riding on the back seat of Akiko's car.
Ah, thx
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 18:03   Link #232
Kawool
地獄女

Send a message via MSN to Kawool
Maestro !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
I'm loving the background music to the show, there's many ways of be saying so - and i thought OST sounded best.

I'm hoping the OST shall be released soon, but for now i'm happy with rewatching parts of the anime so far.

There is an OST which will be out on March 15th.
More info official website (japanese) & K-neko.net (tled in english)

Gonna be sweet ...but 31 tracks ... that seems to be a lot O_o (but well just love the series so i will love the ost)

ps : ddl for single opening/ending is also available at K-neko.net but do not paste it . thanks.
Kawool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 18:07   Link #233
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

the ending song reminds me of a scottish song, classical, or either its just me =D

anyway thanks kuroneko team!
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 19:05   Link #234
l33tz0rd
say w00t!

I'm really loving this anime! Dramatic, catchy, romantic and sorta funny...
That Misako... <.<...B*TCH...
ye,sorry, but i'm a f*ckin' Rika/Yuuchi fan \o\
l33tz0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 22:27   Link #235
Ryusei

About Misako (Tanizaki's childhood friend). Doesn't the girl near Dr. Natzume in the wedding picture at the end of the ending song look like her?
If it's her it's kind of interesting, from the picture composition she definately looks "near" natsume in more than one way... (if it wasn't like that she would have probably been logically placed near Tanizaki)
What do you think? Talking about anime i never believe in casuality ^_^
Ryusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 23:33   Link #236
lavielove

seems like the situation now is that "Everybody hate Misako".She was just playing around and another thing we need to keep in mind is that "only one hand can't make a clap".Anyway I'm not in the position for defending Misako too,she's a villian in the episodes,so let her be.

Last edited by lavielove; 2006-02-19 at 06:08.
Old 2006-02-19, 01:18   Link #237
aliensporebomb

Ryusei: I thought the same exact thing. I wonder if Dr.
Natzume is going to get himself a new girlfriend in the
very near future.

She seems the type who would enjoy being with a doctor
and the income they command.

Misako was a little too old for Yuuichi anyway.
Old 2006-02-19, 08:47   Link #238
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

2 people i really hate now, that miskao and the doctor

cannot belive its only been 5 eps so far, seems like its been longer, now we wait for the ending, happy/sad, i hope it will be done well
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 14:04   Link #239
Shabazza
transcendental

damn, pretty good stuff.
Just finished watching the first 5 episodes and can't wait for the happy/tragic ending.

It's really touching for everyone who knows how it is to have people around him that are going to die. It really scared me partially because it remembers me of old stuff :<
Shabazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 14:34   Link #240
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
i really dont like that Misako women she was just playing around with his feelings and that just wasent cool. When Tanizaki barges into the house and punches her in the face i was like holy shit. But then the next scene had me wondering how F-up is this women she was on floor just laughing. I rate her as far as i rate the doctor i think he is an ass or all asses. Seem like i have invested more time in the series than i really have i mean at 5 episodes we gotten a little of everything. all we can do now is wait for the end god i hope it wont be depressing iv seen to many depressing endings latley i need a good one and i really like how these kids look with one another im crossing my fingers.

Tags
drama, romance, shounen