AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-14, 02:56   Link #1001
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
http://ex21.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ne...26-628,721-724

someone mind translating the newer spoiler at the bottom of the page? Before I start doing my crappy translation again -_-;
Already did, like 4 or 5 pages ago.

724 was his last appearance, and there haven't been any more new spoilers from him since then.

If you mean the ones at the very end of the thread, those are posted by totally anonymous (no ◆) posts, and not reliable source.
Old 2007-02-14, 04:10   Link #1002
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Already did, like 4 or 5 pages ago.

724 was his last appearance, and there haven't been any more new spoilers from him since then.

If you mean the ones at the very end of the thread, those are posted by totally anonymous (no ◆) posts, and not reliable source.
ops you are right, my bad then. :3
Old 2007-02-14, 04:46   Link #1003
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
More on Spoiler from the past:

A mysterious new character similar to C.C. will appear.
hmmm may be the co-pilot of Gwaiin is her/him. :3? Or may be Emperror has his own geass's girl too like Lulu.

There will come a time when Ciciel will have to release all the pent-up stress.
hmmm on who and when? may be on Lloyd? like running up to him crying, "Don't marry that little girl"?

More on Lulu's changes, It isn't that easy to change one's true character, but he'll have no choice but to discard part of himself by his own volition.

now.. the changes must be REALLY something. Ougi might not fit the citeria anymore.

In episode 21 Lelouch will run into the risk of getting found out, but he will manage to overcome it by cooperating with Kallen. + Episode 20: Zero will reveal a shocking fact to the black knight and tell them about his ambition
Kallen is going to see Lulu's face then? Wonder what would she say.
1) wow wont that be a shocker for the emperor to already have a CC like partner O.o but considering tht he was just a normal human there must have been some way for him to gain that spirit tapping power (or what ever it is)

2) Ciciel belongs to suzaku would be insane to see her finally snapping to the biggest explosion mankind has ever seen

3) okey so lulu's change is bad rite? could be linked with suzaku ~ knowing his true identity now if suzaku continues to interrupt lulu's efforts then he might be forced to do something drastic ~ maybe even bump off suzaku himself ~

another option would be again nanali (lulu's reason for playing fairly) ~ hes gonna go on a rampage if anything happens to her ~ or is this meeting after the island ep? maybe yuffie could have swung him some other way ~

4) kallen finding out? thats another step closer to the pair being together...yet i can see kallen dying for that cause ~

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-02-14, 08:42   Link #1004
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Translated by Celiss Galvea, from GameFAQs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiss Galvea
From TV Station (one of the weekly magazines):

Stage 18: Kururugi Suzaku, I Command Thee

Suzaku, who was sent out in order to protect Euphemia from the Black Knights' attack, falls into Lakshaata's trap.

Stage 19: The Island of God

Suzaku, who awoke on *Kaminejima, encounters Kallen.
Meanwhile, Lelouch, having drifted ashore on the island from a different place, meets Euphemia.

From TV Life (no scan up yet, so it's unconfirmed whether these are real)

Stage 18: Kururugi Suzaku, I Command Thee

Suzaku falls into Lakshaata's trap!

Stage 19: The Island of God

Schneizel's objective is the investigation of the mysterious temple on *Kaminejima!
*It's not certain whether it's Kaminejima or Minejima...the kanji are reportedly similar.

It should also be noted that the add-on, blade-like equipment drawn on one of those Guren Nishiki linearts hasn't been used yet. Maybe it'll make its debut by then, seeing that Laksharta is now "fully" involved with the Black Knights. One should wonder, however, if it isn't a different contraption devised by her - presumably a radiation wave-based system, since she launched the concept herself - to disable mechs or whatnot, like an EMP emitter or something that can damage Lancelot.

At any rate, if Schneizel is bringing the Gawain with him to the island, Lelouch might be able to Geass his way into the Avalon and hijack it...but a gut feeling tells me it might not happen right then...but then again, the series seems fast-paced so we're back in the endless whirlpool of possibilities. However, the problem is, how many opportunities might he receive to do so and fetch his unlooked/unhoped-for gift? Unless he receives good intel about the Gawain's existence and whereabouts, his stumbling upon it and...taking care of it might be the offspring of pure luck.

Also, if you've read the other spoilers for Stage 19 and the island arc, it might be safe to say that the huge blast seen in the OP might refer to Avalon's missile launch.
Old 2007-02-14, 13:09   Link #1005
quina

Quote:
Also, if you've read the other spoilers for Stage 19 and the island arc, it might be safe to say that the huge blast seen in the OP might refer to Avalon's missile launch.
aww, you don't think its some nuclear that Nina is going to create? lol

Quote:
Schneizel's objective is the investigation of the mysterious temple on *Kaminejima!
smells like Geass related stuffs to me :3! May be its one of the temple that allow you to teleport to Jupiter!

Anyway, summary of 17.5 is out.
Spoiler:

Last edited by quina; 2007-02-14 at 13:29.
Old 2007-02-14, 13:20   Link #1006
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
aww, you don't think its some nuclear that Nina is going to create? lol
Despite her name (Einstein), the only damage she can deal to the environment would be massive erosion to a certain Student Council-owned table corner, thanks to her now famous and ravaging 'Shining Finger' attack...

Aside from that...[/lewdcomment]
Old 2007-02-15, 09:24   Link #1007
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

What will happen to Viletta? For some subconscious reason I am attracted to her and hope that she'll join Zero's forces. OugixViletta, please ...

Or LelouchxViletta ... mmm
Old 2007-02-15, 11:11   Link #1008
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Translated by Celiss Galvea, from GameFAQs:
Quote:
Some important info from The History of Knightmare Frames: Chapter 3 (official site):

- 3rd Generation KMF = Ganymede (note: see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganymede)

- The Ashford Foundation initiated the research and development on Ganymede

- Ganymede's pilot later became one of the Britannian emperor's wives.

- After the death of Ganymede's pilot, the Ashford Foundation lost its footing in the development of KMFs. The researchers who had been working closely with the Ashford Foundation retired.

- This chain of events has led to speculation that this may be the outcome of a hidden political feud meant to repress the Ashford Foundation's expanding influence in the KMF field. The truth of it remains to be seen.
(Bolds are mine)
Original text: http://www.geass.jp/special_11_3.html

Methinks, judging from all of the above, that Marianne was the Ganymede's test pilot, since the Ashford Foundation got the short end of the stick after a certain person's demise. Thatsounds like Marianne's tale, point by point. Moreover, current (wild) fan speculation sort of already suggested (maybe there are valid grounds for it, now that we think of it) that Marianne might have been Mr. Bigwig's Knight, giving us the reason why he could have wedded her despite her being a commoner by birth. Ironically and incidentally, that'd make her the same as Suzaku: a commoner rising closer to a royal despite the (vocal) disapprobation of the court and other royal heads.

The last spoilers also might be a hint as to what the assassination was all about. If you ask me, Lloyd's approval of his omiai with Millay might not be as innocent as one'd think. If the Ashfords still have some experience in KMF-building, then Lloyd (perhaps one of Ashford's erstwhile competitors and rival) has a good reason to make a social alliance with her and suck the data and remaining resources out of her family.

Hmmm...

Oh, and btw...'The researchers who had been working closely with the Ashford Foundation retired'...is it another clue that Laksharta might have been one of those? Hey...it could be a reason why she's resentful towards Britannia...

Edit: oh, and one last thing - a screenshot of ep18. Not sure where it came from. http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/923/knightua0.jpg

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-02-15 at 12:07.
Old 2007-02-15, 11:35   Link #1009
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Oh, and btw...'The researchers who had been working closely with the Ashford Foundation retired'...is it another clue that Laksharta might have been one of those? Hey...it could be a reason why she's resentful towards Britannia...
probably not just Laksharta. ^_^

well, that probably gives us a better idea of where Lloyd, Cecile and Laksharta were in that ending pic, and also helps to explain why Lloyd's Lancelot and Laksharta's Guren series are so different from the standard 4-5-6th generation knightmare frame developments.

I'm kinda glad they're interconnecting the backstory. If Lloyd was indeed an Ashford researcher, this also helps to explain how Milly got the interview with him.

Quote:
Ironically and incidentally, that'd make her the same as Suzaku: a commoner rising closer to a royal despite the (vocal) disapprobation of the court and other royal heads.
heh, remember how Lloyd pointed out that Cecile was just trying to use Suzaku to replace someone else? I'm starting to think we'll see some MariannexCecile before this series ends. :3
Old 2007-02-15, 13:52   Link #1010
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Ep18 preview.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5446/previewuw1.jpg

Enjoy. And speculate.
Old 2007-02-15, 18:41   Link #1011
quina

Given that the previous spoiler stated that "Lulu's mom is a very brave/amazing woman", I guess she must be the KMF pilot which becomes one of emperor's wives.

hoho, if Susaku was to marry Euphie, he would be able to climb social ladder pretty fast too. Which gets me thinking, if the 'king' has 108 wives, it wouldn't be weird if Euphie start having 20 husbands wouldn't she :3?
Old 2007-02-15, 18:48   Link #1012
VetaMega

Polygamy doesn't go the other way around - for both sexist and practical reasons. There's no reproductive benefit to having 20 husbands. You'd only be able to have one pregnancy per 9 months and all the men would each other to compete over who gets to be the father. Plus father's would never know who the father of the child was if you get together with one this night, and get together with another the next night.
Old 2007-02-15, 18:54   Link #1013
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetaMega View Post
Polygamy doesn't go the other way around - for both sexist and practical reasons. There's no reproductive benefit to having 20 husbands. You'd only be able to have one pregnancy per 9 months and all the men would each other to compete over who gets to be the father. Plus father's would never know who the father of the child was if you get together with one this night, and get together with another the next night.
I know there is reverse polygamy in a small mountainous nation in Asia.

The women are allowed multiple husbands, because men do all the dangerous jobs. And the fatality rate is so high for the jobs available that multiple husbands ensure there is always someone available to earn the money to feed the children.
Old 2007-02-15, 19:07   Link #1014
Cal-Reflector

Here's some real life speculation: Will the producers of Code Geass at some point strike a product placement deal with an orange juice brand (Sunkiss, Tropicana, etc), drink manufacturer/packager, or maybe even the Japanese orange growers association (if there be such a thing, which I doubt)?
Old 2007-02-15, 19:08   Link #1015
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I know there is reverse polygamy in a small mountainous nation in Asia.

The women are allowed multiple husbands, because men do all the dangerous jobs. And the fatality rate is so high for the jobs available that multiple husbands ensure there is always someone available to earn the money to feed the children.
lol thats a nice thought XD but yuffie isnt a love bug ~ just 1 "knight" is enough ~

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-02-15, 19:12   Link #1016
quina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
lol thats a nice thought XD but yuffie isnt a love bug ~ just 1 "knight" is enough ~
Even Cornalia has 2 :3!, she should get some more! lol
Old 2007-02-15, 19:14   Link #1017
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Here's some real life speculation: Will the producers of Code Geass at some point strike a product placement deal with an orange juice brand (Sunkiss, Tropicana, etc), drink manufacturer/packager, or maybe even the Japanese orange growers association (if there be such a thing, which I doubt)?
Gainax has beaten them to it, me thinks.
Would you drink LCL?
http://anime.imagria.com/2007/02/100...lith_juic.html
Old 2007-02-15, 20:50   Link #1018
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Gainax has beaten them to it, me thinks.
Would you drink LCL?
http://anime.imagria.com/2007/02/100...lith_juic.html
I see... but hey, Geass marketing Orange makes far more sense! It's not quite up to Rozen Maiden's Suigintou-Sama acting as the spokewoman for Yakult (how that meme came about I still have no idea), but I sense an opportunity never the less.
Old 2007-02-16, 04:46   Link #1019
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
It's not quite up to Rozen Maiden's Suigintou-Sama acting as the spokewoman for Yakult (how that meme came about I still have no idea), but I sense an opportunity never the less.
hey noone can top the almighty gin sama! :3

but lol...thinking about having Jeremiah on the cover with the slogan "oranji ja nai!!!!!"

Old 2007-02-16, 14:34   Link #1020
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
This is something I suspected in Marianne's death. If the britannian family is all about gunhoing, how come she's the only one dead? The top family members, Clovis and Cornelia cared deeply for Lelouch and Nanally, Szhniel played with Lelouch, etc. Has there been any stuff about anymore family members being killed? (Aside from Clovis of course).

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Lelouch is actually a pawn in some scheme or misguided in which his mom was killed by Ashford rivals who wanted to gain a monopoly in the Knightmare field.

For Laksharta it would explain about how Lelouch is familiar with her work but she hates thinking about the past.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers