AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-02, 11:46   Link #7881
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

So you went for the IS-4 because the IS-7 is getting a 155mm?

I went for the IS-7 because it just looks menacing. I might not have made the best choice in that regard but hey... I went for the German heavy line first, and that wasn't exactly the greatest idea, either. Hell, most of the German heavy line I own right now are considered trophy tanks. Unless they will upgrade the E-75 to a more pleasing tier, I won't bother with the E-100. At least for now.

My greatest mistake was my initial underestimating of the power of Cold-War era MBTs.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2013-07-02 at 12:06.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 12:08   Link #7882
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

tomorrow is my last day for me. both for playing WoT and maybe living this world

this game....both making my depression better and worse.

I nearly get asthma attack today /(0~0)\

really stressful, really stressful
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 12:24   Link #7883
Tak

Bro, you are really scaring me.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-07-02, 12:37   Link #7884
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Well that escalated quickly, 155 means longer load time and rrw preparing his funeral too soon.
Old 2013-07-02, 12:44   Link #7885
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Bro, you are really scaring me.

- Tak
He's been like this the whole week. And what's worse, he DOESN'T LISTEN TO THE ADVICE WE'RE GIVING. It's one thing to be whining about suicidal depression, it's another to ignore advice FREELY GIVEN, by people who EXPERIENCED and RECOVERED from the same sort of stuff. What. The. Heck. Kid.
Old 2013-07-02, 12:52   Link #7886
Tak

Now that you are around... mind telling me what happened? I can't get a damn word out of him.

- Tak

Old 2013-07-02, 12:53   Link #7887
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
He's been like this the whole week. And what's worse, he DOESN'T LISTEN TO THE ADVICE WE'RE GIVING. It's one thing to be whining about suicidal depression, it's another to ignore advice FREELY GIVEN, by people who EXPERIENCED and RECOVERED from the same sort of stuff. What. The. Heck. Kid.
It probably isn't the same. When I had it I didn't eagerly talk to other people about it.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 13:03   Link #7888
Blaat

Decent match in the AMX 12t
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Replay, although a warning I spent the first 5 minutes on passive scouting so that part is rather boring.
Old 2013-07-02, 13:27   Link #7889
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Now that you are around... mind telling me what happened? I can't get a damn word out of him.

- Tak
Gonna be mean on this one, aides or cancer. that is all.
Old 2013-07-02, 13:50   Link #7890
Tak

So I am almost done with my T-62A grind. With this week over, I shall soon be free of any grinding sessions and actually... actually get to enjoy this game!

- Tak

Old 2013-07-02, 13:52   Link #7891
Newhope

Up to the Crusader on the British medium line and so far the line has been the worst experience I've had playing WOT.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 15:08   Link #7892
Gravitas Free Zone

There was a point at which my tank was literally on fire, but the automatic extinguishers took care of that...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

As far as the killing goes, I drove straight west across the E line and shot at whatever presented itself, much of which had been softened up by our TDs. I have a feeling that getting the E-75's final gun will annoy me with its terrible rate of fire.

British light line: I did okay with the Cruiser III and IV, though they're not meant to be dogfighters at all, have to hit and run or hulldown. Skipped the Covenanter. The Crusader was just not really good at anything other than vulturing.

It gets good with the Cromwell.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 15:11   Link #7893
Blaat

I kind of liked the Covenanter with the machine gun (awesome in Tier 4 battle useless in Tier 5 and 6) but I really hated the Crusader, gun is okay but the tank itself isn't (no armour and average manoeuvrability)
Old 2013-07-02, 15:36   Link #7894
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, I liked the X-ader in my alt, and the Covie was a pleasant ride, only in 3 battles I was the designated "scout" on tier 7-8 battles, 2 of then were victories and the last one a draw.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 16:12   Link #7895
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Up to the Crusader on the British medium line and so far the line has been the worst experience I've had playing WOT.
I applaud your enthusiasm. Not sure if you dig the final tank in the line though.

In my personal experience, the FV4202 is a very mediocre tank. So mediocre, it'd actually give the T-34 a run for its money.

- Tak

Old 2013-07-02, 16:15   Link #7896
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Cool

Quote:
So I am almost done with my T-62A grind. With this week over, I shall soon be free of any grinding sessions and actually... actually get to enjoy this game!

- Tak
T62A platoon maybe..... we need a third wingman... Q find us a wingman and find a day when can platoon.
Old 2013-07-02, 16:20   Link #7897
Tak

Eh, I am shooting for this Thursday to finish the research. Keep in mind, I am not sure if I want one just yet, because of the possible 'special' that might occur on August, during the anniversary. Especially since I need to buy two tanks, the Leopard 1 and the T-62A.

At full price including training funds, it might cost me a whopping 13.5 million, and I don't have that kind of cash right now.

- Tak

Old 2013-07-02, 16:23   Link #7898
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Meh i spent 5 times that much in life of my accts... Anyways gl wit that. i have a hard time grinding cash that i dont even bother anymore.
Old 2013-07-02, 16:55   Link #7899
Gravitas Free Zone

Stop shooting 100% gold maybe.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 17:02   Link #7900
Newhope

Quote:
I applaud your enthusiasm. Not sure if you dig the final tank in the line though.

In my personal experience, the FV4202 is a very mediocre tank. So mediocre, it'd actually give the T-34 a run for its money.

- Tak
Not really bothered about the T10 mainly want to play the Centurions.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks