AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-11-28, 10:08   Link #48781
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just thinking, have anyone try the idea of a two-seated IS? Then I could put Ichika and Dan to ISA together!

Also, which background character is your favorite?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 10:09   Link #48782
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Girl with huge boobs. Forehead moe. Tsundere. Workaholic. Bossy. More dere than Houki. Class rep type but not really a class rep.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...Fukiyose_Seiri

She's also a health nut and will most likely forcefeed Ichika DHA and calcium rich food and supplements for his stupidity. Or beat the crap out of him with her anti-idiot-fu
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 10:14   Link #48783
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Just thinking, have anyone try the idea of a two-seated IS? Then I could put Ichika and Dan to ISA together!
Size matters much, at the very least it would be KMF sized, only without cockpit.

Also, the control scheme would be crazy, and as Blue Gender proved it, stupid.
Quote:
Also, which background character is your favorite?
Kiyoka Aikawa

She looks and act like my own girlfriend
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Girl with huge boobs. Forehead moe. Tsundere. Workaholic. Bossy. More dere than Houki. Class rep type but not really a class rep.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...Fukiyose_Seiri

She's also a health nut and will most likely forcefeed Ichika DHA and calcium rich food and supplements for his stupidity. Or beat the crap out of him with her anti-idiot-fu
No different than canon then
Old 2013-11-28, 10:19   Link #48784
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hmm... That, Mirrorverse and Gaim make me've got another idea: What if your best girl-friend from another gender-bender timeline found herself in your world? So that you would not just have 1, but 2 girlfriends who are both similar and different?
Old 2013-11-28, 10:22   Link #48785
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Hmm... That, Mirrorverse and Gaim make me've got another idea: What if your best girl-friend from another gender-bender timeline found herself in your world? So that you would not just have 1, but 2 girlfriends who are both similar and different?
Inb4 rokudenashi joke

There's something like that in a Haruhi doujin (though 1 of the 3 spinoff is almost-hentai) titled "Tea of Sagittarius". The omake has Original Kyon, genderbent-alternate-Kyon, as well as alternate Kyonko.

Yeah, confusing.
Old 2013-11-28, 10:30   Link #48786
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Confusing indeed!

Oh, what if instead of Ickun, it's Icchan that got teleported?

Hmm... Might use Zero-2's idea above: After fighting off the invaders, the girls split up and fight for Ichika.

By the way, what would we have genderbent Chifuyu - big brother? Kind of like Neil and Lyle Dylandy.
Old 2013-11-28, 10:42   Link #48787
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well she has substance to her character at the very least. Can't say I'm not defending her or that she's different than canon girls. But I'd like to think she's an improvement since she would actually care about Ichika's well being despite punching him in the face if he ever unhooks her bra through the uniform or something.
Old 2013-11-28, 10:48   Link #48788
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
if he ever unhooks her bra through the uniform or something.
Ichika isn't Yuuki Rito, he's nowhere as unlucky

But I agree, minus worse exception like Naru or Louise, any other tsundere is an improvement.

The best one, IMHO, is Yui Kotegawa. She's very strict yes, but nowhere as violent as any other examples. She even accept that lust and love can overlap, instead of playing hard to get and blame everything on the guy for not being agressive enough.

Though, in the quest, Ichijou Eika filled the role. Like Yui, she's way too disciplined and above physical abuse.
Old 2013-11-28, 10:53   Link #48789
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think Fukiyose is a more violent Yui Kotegawa.

Both of them actually have a lot of similarities now that I think about it. O.o
Old 2013-11-28, 10:55   Link #48790
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

When a tsundere hold great responsibility over her friends, she tend to be less violent, if somewhat loudmouthed.

That's what I think, the task made such character a little more mature than typical.
Old 2013-11-28, 11:00   Link #48791
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Then, who would be our Lala? Rin, Laura and Tate have already filled the role of Nana, Yami and Momo respectively.

Beside, anyone is better than Louise.

Yandere Ichika, anyone?
Old 2013-11-28, 11:00   Link #48792
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Ichika isn't Yuuki Rito, he's nowhere as unlucky

But I agree, minus worse exception like Naru or Louise, any other tsundere is an improvement.

The best one, IMHO, is Yui Kotegawa. She's very strict yes, but nowhere as violent as any other examples. She even accept that lust and love can overlap, instead of playing hard to get and blame everything on the guy for not being agressive enough.

Though, in the quest, Ichijou Eika filled the role. Like Yui, she's way too disciplined and above physical abuse.
Personally, I think Charlotte Belew/Blue from Machine doll is the best tsundere.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 11:07   Link #48793
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think Yui's case is more that she's a fragile girl that relies more on her brains to get by than anything else. Fukiyose isn't really a combatant but female fury finds ways. Mix with TV violence and an unholy cocktail is born.

Any other tsundere is a terrifying thought. Well highschool Tsunderes.... Tohsaka Rin in ISA... She'd blow up the place out of sheer confusion.
Old 2013-11-28, 19:08   Link #48794
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Crazy question: which DotA heroes can we compare to the characters?
Old 2013-11-28, 19:17   Link #48795
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

DotA = Defenders of the Ancients...? Don't know that game...
Old 2013-11-28, 20:28   Link #48796
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

No idea! Could ask my friends for it. DotA and LoL (League of Lengends) are the most popular video games in Vietnam now.

A bit of a snippet:

Quote:

- Ready, Ichika, Dan?

- Hai, Chifuyu-nee!

- Yup! All standing by for your order.

- Then let's go! You two handle the flanks, while I charging up.

- But Chifuyu-nee, their forces overpowered us 3-to-1! And this is the first time Liberation Army fighting Imperial force head on!

- Then you boys simply have to do your best! Got it?

- ... Right. Just be careful , Chifuyu-nee. Now, Dan!

- Right behind you! Yoroi Suika force, follow me!

- Samurai, CHARGE!
Old 2013-11-28, 20:38   Link #48797
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Thanks to certain battleship anime....

Project Space Galleion
Originally intended as spaceship for bringing IS to space as well as its base of operation, However due to "an error in programming", it went rouge and destroyed a military base, not wanting to claim responsibility, the research team destroyed the unit and pretend that it never happened.

But it turned out that they did not do a thorough job. The core of the unit was intact, after repairing itself , the abandon child is really unhappy and spent ten years building its own army navy (due to its size and build, the main bodies can't exactly leave the sea) in secret for revenge.

Features:

Due to having a core the size of a human... it is a much more advanced and powerful energy generator/ processor than IS.

Having more powerful energy generator, its energy shield is powerful enough to render second generation IS's weapon obsolete let alone conventional weapons such as missile and unconventional weapon such as railgun.

Also, their guns are actually capable of damaging ISes.

Due to having a more powerful processor. They are capable of creating decoys/naval aircraft (for attacking land target) and "Avatar" (for interacting with humans).

Their avatar are all female because there are more natural disasters named after female, therefore females are clearly superior than male.

Being ship (with traditionally female name) and the superior race, they must be female.

A/N: Yea.... Another reason why they are abandon: they don't always think rationally.

-

Mysterious attack on ships occur more and more frequently while the navies all over the world assumed that it is an organization of pirate and scrambled to find the supposed pirates.

Favoring minimal loses, Space Galleion practice guerrilla warfare by disguising themselves as normal ships (reconfigure themselves if necessarily) and is capable of submerging underwater.

Remember that fishing boat.... that was actually their recon unit, trying to collect information on IS.

=
This is the true rouge drone faction... the rest are fake/controlled by humans.

Ya..... adding more girls to Ichika's harem seemed to like a good idea.

I mean, there is already some fic with human-form ISes, might as well go all the way with Cargo Ship.....

Literally.
Old 2013-11-28, 20:47   Link #48798
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Is that a combo of Arpeggio, Macross and Yamato?
Old 2013-11-28, 20:53   Link #48799
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Is that a combo of Arpeggio, Macross and Yamato?
Inspired by Arpeggio though.... Never realize navy battle (albeit with sci-fic weapon) can be interesting....
Old 2013-11-28, 21:01   Link #48800
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

In regards to BF, Mao's debut fits nicely to what I have in mind for one of the penultimate battles in Athena. Gonna put up the scene when I get home from work.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest