AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-12-01, 09:34   Link #48861
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

The one with the most speed. Imagine Kouta in Ichigo Arms that could duplicate himself. Either the Four Arms at once, or a Rain of Blades.

Just thinking, if I get DenGasher for Ichika, ZeroGasher for Dan, then what would be more suited for Chifuyu: SalvageGasher, a Katana?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 09:34   Link #48862
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Hey demino. Isn't the Rider's name, I don't know... too generic?

@Fireminer: Medajalibur or Musou Saber maybe.

Last edited by Rokumonsen; 2013-12-01 at 09:44.
Rokumonsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 10:13   Link #48863
demino_hellsin
That one guy

In outright speed, Ten-ou wins. Maneuverability wise, Yasei will wipe the floor with most anyone. I think speed won't do it as the deciding factor.

As for the name, well I'm trying to give him a name that has a similar lore to Gaim. Basically Ichika is IS Academy's rider. switching up the story and all.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 00:00   Link #48864
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
"Wow, this shopping center is pretty nice," Ichika looked around appreciatively. Despite being beneath several large glass awnings which helped funnel the constant sea breeze, the center had a lovely open-air market atmosphere.

"Hnn," Chifuyu put a hand on her hat to keep it on her head from a particularly strong gust of breeze, turning her body into the wind. "How lovely," she muttered sarcastically, her body striking a pose that few saw outside of modelling spreads. Instantly Ichika's eyes took the snapshot of his beautiful sister, standing with her hand holding her hat to her head a small smile on her face as she turned her head to look at him. "Hn, what's wrong, Ichika?"

"N-nothing," he murmured, unable to hide the tint of pink on his cheeks. "Just you being you..."

Chifuyu gave a start, turning her head away quickly. "What's that suppose to mean, baka," she brushed past him roughly, almost knocking him off balance. "C'mon, let's go."

"H-hai." He caught up to her and she looped her arm through his, walking side by side with him. "Ch-Chifuyu-nee...?"

"..." She didn't reply to him, keeping her head turned away from him as she looked through the stalls. "Oi, Ichika, what do you think of this," she pointed to some seashells. "These are pretty, right?" She lifted up two spiral conch shells and held them up for him to look.

"Y-yeah, they are," he agreed, still a bit surprised by her sudden change in behavior. But when he saw her expression, even through the dark sunglasses, he felt his heart begin to calm down. "Very pretty indeed."

Her cheeks flushed and she put the shells down hurriedly. "I meant the shells you idiot," she smiled in spite of herself, picking up another shell and looking at it. Ichika smiled then glanced at a particular shell. "Oi, shopkeeper, can you make jewelry out of these shells?"

"Sure can. Why we got some pre-made over here if you don't mind lookin'."

Ichika left Chifuyu's side for a bit to look, his eye catching on two crystal shell earrings. "Those," said with an air of finality.

"Ah, a good pair to impress the wife, eh," the man gave a rather sly yet 'knowing' smile.

Ichika gave a start before shaking his head. "No, she's not my wife," he began but the shopkeeper just laughed. "Why are you so shy? Be proud that you have such a beautiful woman with you!"

You wouldn't say that if you knew that this beautiful woman was my sister, Ichika thought with no small amount of sarcasm. As if summoned, Chifuyu appeared right behind him, pinching the back of his neck.

"He knows this but he doesn't know how to treat women," Chifuyu sniffed, turning away from him.

"Oh c'mon, Chifuyu-nee," he began but she stepped on his foot.

"Don't 'Chifuyu-nee' me now, mister," she growled.

Is this a lover's spat, the shopkeeper grimaced.
Might keep this scene, might not... Still working

"The path of a fanfiction writer is fraught with perils..."
Old 2013-12-02, 00:37   Link #48865
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

"And the path of Ichika Orimura is both to Heaven and Hell..."

Seriously, I wonder why Ichika only reacted to Chifuyu. Like two Magnets Polars, different but the same?
Old 2013-12-02, 00:43   Link #48866
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Reacted when? He reacts to all the girls, but his *biggest* reactions are for Chifuyu-nee.
Old 2013-12-02, 01:01   Link #48867
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Yeah, but with Chifuyu, it's the most (un)normal. It's like using a double standard: cool sister to his innocent brother, or...
Old 2013-12-02, 04:47   Link #48868
DarkJak2050

Anybody following any Fanfics?

These are what I'm following (For now):

White Expressions

Infinite Spartan (Crossover with Halo)

Infinite Stratos Athena
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 07:15   Link #48869
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just thinking of a scenario: Laura concluded that no matter how many erotic situation were thrown at Ichika, he won't budge. So what would happen if she shows picture of naked men to him constantly in one day? And so, Lauga get into work...

Guess that you guys could guess the outcome. And no, except the attendance book slammed on Laura's head.
Old 2013-12-02, 07:46   Link #48870
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Just thinking of a scenario: Laura concluded that no matter how many erotic situation were thrown at Ichika, he won't budge. So what would happen if she shows picture of naked men to him constantly in one day? And so, Laura get into work...

Guess that you guys could guess the outcome. And no, except the attendance book slammed on Laura's head.
Would that make Ichika a ____ then? I feel I`m gonna boost him up with my multi X over fanfic that I gonna post in dA.

new username(same goes to ff.net and dA) : Silver-Throne.

Sorry for not being here so long, I was busy playing World of Tanks for Clan Wars training and forming a chart..errr diagram for a fanfic
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 08:02   Link #48871
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

...I have GOT to make a story wherein Ichika manages to say this line: http://youtu.be/jzIhpLy6cZA

Quote:
The entire female population of Is Academy (meaning all of IS Academy) was now bearign down on the two sole possessors of a y-chromosome in the area. Dan was pedalling like crazy (the ramen delivery skills help) while pushing the semisolid prone form of Ichik on rollerskates in front of him.

"WORST! RESCUE! EVER!!!!" Orimura screamed as they barrelled down the school halls
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 08:05   Link #48872
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Interesting! But how?
Old 2013-12-02, 08:14   Link #48873
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Vicious Cinderellas Take 2?

Ichika: "THE FIRST WAS ENOUGH!!"
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 08:17   Link #48874
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Anybody following any Fanfics?

These are what I'm following (For now):

White Expressions

Infinite Spartan (Crossover with Halo)

Infinite Stratos Athena
I read whatever is updated.

Edit: So technically I follow any fic that catch my attention long enough. like Stratosphere's Athena.
Old 2013-12-02, 08:21   Link #48875
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Yeah, we could have Chelsea with a cast iron frying pan!

Or make it Laura and a bunny this time!
Old 2013-12-02, 19:34   Link #48876
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*closes the closet door with a broom* 0,o.... too much... just ... too much ...

I've been a relatively good boy so far but the call of various citrus fruits is almost overpowering...(Living in Florida does NOT help, I assure you). T^T
I won't last much longer...

I don't want to write one along the same lines of the fics I'm already working on because it will just ruin them... >< I need a totally different direction... one where I can cut loose and at the same time, make fun of all the weirdly cliche ways the Orimuras 'bond'... ... *lightbulb*

*spins the bottle*

... ghi-hi-hi-hiii~

Sorry ZeroXSeed, the bottle 'landed' on Mirrorverse. *insert evil laughter* Expect something tomorrow-ish. Just so everyone knows, this will NOT be posted up here (in its entirety) - sorry.

But I shall give you a hint in a word (or two): "Masagi~ Masagiii~"
Old 2013-12-02, 21:17   Link #48877
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
"So, you're that bitch's little brother, huh?"

"Who... Who're you?"

Standing before Ichika right now is a gangs of four teenagers, each of them having Mohawk hair, wearing black leather jackets with spike ardoned on the knees and knuckles.

"Listen here, you punk! Your bitchy sister made me have this ugly scar! See?" The guy who seems like the leader pointing to one deep scar on his left cheek, running from the eye to his nose. It seem like a knife wound, and just recently, for the skin around it still a shade red. "So, I'm going to make you go through the same thing. Boys!" The other immidiately run toward Ichika, each try to pin him down. The little boy cry:

"Please don't hurt me!"

"I'm going to teach that bitch not to mess with the Heaven's Demons!" The leader unseathed his big blade, his eyes glimed the aura of Devils. But fortunenately...

"Hey, why don't you leave my brother alone!"

"Chifuyu-nee!"

Yes, for that is none other than Chifuyu Orimura, Ichika's bigger sister and his savior, for now. Unlike normal female students, Chifuyu wears a male outfits. She must has came to the school to pick up Ichika when this happen. The air suddenly turned ice cold, and everyone could litterary hear Satan laughing behind her. The present of her alone is enough to freeze the punks, pinned them to the ground and scare the hell out of them. Ichika use this opportunity to hide behind his sister's legs.

"Chifuyu-nee, I'm scare! These guys... They said that they're going to hurt me." Said Ichika, still trembling with terror. From what happened, yes. But also from his sister's fury.

"Ichika, are you ok? Have they done anything to you?" Asked Chifuyu, her eyes now glimed with worriness. She then sighed in relive when Ichika shake his head.

"Good! Ichika, why don't you come home, take a bath and prepare your special curry. Chifuyu-nee needs it, especially after a long day like this."

"... Chifuyu-nee, do you want pudding for dessert?"

"You know me, of course! Now go, because I'm really hungry!" Then Chifuyu smile, a sincerly smile. And that is enough to calm down Ichika, who resume his 6-years-old composure and jogging happily to his home. Chifuyu look after Ichika until he vanished after the fist turn, then return to face the punks, smile transformed into a frown. She stretching and crackling her hand, the red aura once again flashed around her.

"You DARE to threaten my brother! Very well! I'm going to make sure that you'll never by able to do that again!" Like an incarntation, the Gate of Hell litterary opening with each of her words. Even the grounds seem to be trembling under Chifuyu's anger. And the punks are now reduced to a band of hunted rabbits, weeping and begging for their lives...
Tempest's influenced. I might even make this a little shot.
Old 2013-12-03, 06:03   Link #48878
Eratas123

Well I managed to stomach some annoyance and actually read through the early parts of Volume 8, and I have to say if nothing else that I don't have any doubt that Rin and Cecilia are vitriolic best buds given the way they act. As they say "A friend helps you when you're down, a best friend laughs and pokes fun at you for it."
Old 2013-12-03, 10:08   Link #48879
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

And a Lover suffers the same thing together with you...

Seriously, like I said tons of times before, Infinite Stratos would be better as a VN. Keeping the pairing line blurred is going to make me snap. At least make something like Rosario.

Status on everyone fics?

Oh, and just thinking: What will you named a Liberation Army so that its acronym is ISA?
Old 2013-12-03, 10:15   Link #48880
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Need to get the writing juices flowing again, so can you read a draft I'll do tomorrow/on thursday? Likely IKaron, mostly because Dark future is too dark to write.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest