Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-09, 03:35   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach Episode 223 Discussion Thread

Ohio gozaimasu! How is everyone doing this week? I've got to be honest. I really don't care if the yuri-captain wins or lose. I do, however, will enjoy if she continues to receive a thorough beating before her comprehensive win. And may be then she can proceed to give Kubo a smack-down for making her so foolish with her silly analyzing to gather tactical information for future references. Her analyzing skill sux0r b1g tim3. Other than the old man and the hawt espada who is fighting the annoying bratty captain, I want to see the lazy espada who is going against Shunshui. That's pretty much all the fight that I want to see.

I also want to see Orihime-chan. I miss her pretty face and her whining. I also miss her "Kurosaki-kun x 2^3" phrase in every episode. I wanna see this useless girl so bad. I also know I'll regret it once she comes into the picture again, but let's face it..... she is the closest thing to tickle our fancy for sadism, a required weekly dosage for every Orihime-fans out there. Yeah... we sooooo macho. *flexes biceps*

Enjoy the discussion.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2009-06-09, 03:45   Link #2
kitten320

Lol I definetly will hate animation team for a long time now because of how they showed Soi Fon last week

So much PWNG which never really happened in manga. I actually don't even remeber her analyzing anything there

Hope this episode will be better
Old 2009-06-09, 03:47   Link #3
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I was only able to get htrough half of the previous episode before giving up. I really hope this will be better. You can tell at this point where the animation team got the budget for the Hisagi vs Findor fight.
Old 2009-06-09, 03:54   Link #4
kitten320

Yep I was right!
I just checked manga for previouse episode and here is what we had there(those aren't spoilers,right?)

Ggio Vega gets free and smacks Soi Fon into the building and straight after it he releases his sword. Picture changes to Omaeda till the arrancar gets hit into the head where picture changes to Soi Fon lying in the building(last anime scene).
Nothing was in between... so yeh, animation team did an awful work last week -_-
Old 2009-06-09, 04:20   Link #5
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Alright. Kubo is not to be blamed here for the blunder. The anime continuity and their ingenious nag for anime-originality that makes sense only to them is to blame for. On a second thought, I think I'll still maintain my displeasure for Kubo if there are no objection.
Old 2009-06-09, 04:30   Link #6
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Alright. Kubo is not to be blamed here for the blunder. The anime continuity and their ingenious nag for anime-originality that makes sense only to them is to blame for. On a second thought, I think I'll still maintain my displeasure for Kubo if there are no objection.
Nope, no objection^^

Although I expect similar drag for every other fight
I think it would be better to watch fillers for some time instead of seeing all cool characters in bad light, but that's just me.
Old 2009-06-09, 06:22   Link #7
Ichiban Hayai

The episode was almost as boring as the previous one. It felt rather slow

Spoiler for what happened:

This is a shame actually. Characters who are low on Japanese popularity polls rarely have a chance to shine. I expect similar fights for the remaining 2nd-tier heroes and really flashy/cheesy/dragged fights for the popular ones.
Old 2009-06-09, 06:29   Link #8
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban Hayai View Post
I expect similar fights for the remaining 2nd-tier heroes and really flashy/cheesy/dragged fights for the popular ones.
These fights may not be flashy but they are cheesy and dragged out.
Old 2009-06-09, 07:50   Link #9
kitten320

Actually we did learn new thing... till now we always thought that Soi Fon has to struck you twice in exactly same place when in reality those are insides that need to be struck in same place. After all she placed one homonka in front and one behind.

Although once again they have stretched the episode... That big dude had to be crushed by the big wall in last episode, but they let him and Omaeda shine some more...

Now in order...

Spoiler for to save space:

And on happier note... Aaawwww! Ggio looked so cute in the begining when he looked at Soi Fon and Omaeda below him!

Last edited by Solace; 2009-06-09 at 12:43. Reason: Please do not link to licensed content.
Old 2009-06-09, 08:19   Link #10
medigo

as an avid defender of the Bleach Anime
I will admit this episode was below par, even moreso than last weeks episode
I still do not know why they dragged out this fight the most, *shrugs*
Oh well at least they were nice enough to use the mammoths real name
Old 2009-06-09, 08:35   Link #11
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
These fights may not be flashy but they are cheesy and dragged out.
Don't worry, these fights won't last much longer. The new filler arc starts in 4 episodes
Old 2009-06-09, 08:58   Link #12
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Don't worry, these fights won't last much longer. The new filler arc starts in 4 episodes
It better. We need some quality storytelling soon.
Old 2009-06-09, 09:07   Link #13
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
I thought I would never say it but... PLEASE! I want fillers! And better some good ones!

I don't want the other fights to look so lame -_-
Old 2009-06-09, 11:02   Link #14
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Old 2009-06-09, 11:24   Link #15
RDF2050
Superidol

I am waiting for the HD relerease to watch the episode even though i now what will happen.

Do you think Soi Fon was only play with the arrarancar?
Old 2009-06-09, 11:25   Link #16
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDFMASTER View Post
I am waiting for the HD relerease to watch the episode even though i now what will happen.

Do you think Soi Fon was only play with the arrarancar?
Yes, she said it herslef after Omaeda got in the way. And her actions later only proves that.
Old 2009-06-09, 12:02   Link #17
medigo

Ggio shouldn't have tried to transform when facing a speedster like her anyway
Old 2009-06-09, 23:12   Link #18
SagaraSouske

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Actually we did learn new thing... till now we always thought that Soi Fon has to struck you twice in exactly same place when in reality those are insides that need to be struck in same place. After all she placed one homonka in front and one behind.
That's not entirely correct. It's not that the same spot must be internal. It can be anywhere on the body inside or out. Soi Fon explained it. She choose to target Gio Vega's organs this time. Thus the front and back hit both hit the same spot. She just pierced what looks to be Gio Vega's heart this time as shown in the anime.
Old 2009-06-10, 00:34   Link #19
socto

wait...... wut? Ggio has a second release?

:-/
Old 2009-06-10, 00:51   Link #20
Blaster

Basically the whole fight for Soi Fon should be about 1 minute at most. Soi Fon wasted so much of the show time to get him use his cero, which Omaeda did it in one move. LOL.

But is that Hinamori I see in the preview?
Closed Thread