AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-07, 10:13   Link #8121
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Spin-off harem manga?

Make it happen Seo!
It'll be known as Takashi no Iru Machi

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 14:06   Link #8122
Bigspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
im just trying to say that Eba already expected kazama's death... i've been inserting that in my posts but no one will admit that it is a "yes"...

she wasn't worried if kazama died if he took the surgery... did she said something like that?

she just said that "i think that is something for Kyousuke-kun to decide" chapter 95, page 16...
if she did not push the surgery on kazama, then he has a 0% of survival... did she expect that he will still live on the next year?
The thing was the surgery had a very low low low survival chance and he would still live for a few months if he said no and just said no to the surgery.

I agree with Eba that it is kazama's decision, I would say what I would do in the situation then let him decide, either way if it was a friend I would just stick with his decision and either support him through the surgery or try to max his last year the best it can be.
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 14:31   Link #8123
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Dammit, I can't stop gawking at how great Seo's art is. If i could get this without the speech bubbles I'd buy the entire series.
Old 2011-07-07, 15:41   Link #8124
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Dammit, I can't stop gawking at how great Seo's art is. If i could get this without the speech bubbles I'd buy the entire series.
lol maybe Seo should draw the manga and leave it blank then everyone buy it fill in the bubbles with the dialog they want. BAM gorgeous art and everyone has a story they are satisfied with
Old 2011-07-07, 15:59   Link #8125
cyberdemon

Quote:
she never mentioned there was another guy except for Kazama, who she dated because she think it was her turn to support him...

now that she's with haruto, she didnt care what others think.
but when she prioritized kazama, did she also care what haruto and other people think?
She cared about what haruto thinks which was why she wrote the letter. She was afraid of facing him directly because of fear of being swayed by her true feelings.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 18:52   Link #8126
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
That gives me an idea~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 03:24   Link #8127
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
The thing was the surgery had a very low low low survival chance and he would still live for a few months if he said no and just said no to the surgery.

I agree with Eba that it is kazama's decision, I would say what I would do in the situation then let him decide, either way if it was a friend I would just stick with his decision and either support him through the surgery or try to max his last year the best it can be.
so it is a "YES", right? they will just wait for the day he'll die.. i wasn't asking if it was right or wrong decision... eba already knew there's no future for them and only less than a year to act as the gf.. yes, being his GF was an act...

It was an act, because:
kazama changed his decision to take the surgery when he started dating eba...(chap 95 page 11).... kazama used his "death" as his trump card... without it, eba wouldn't date him. (how many times was he turned down?)
if he will take the surgery, there will only be 2 outcomes:
-fail = death, no more eba-moments;
-success = the "death" blackmail will not work anymore...
there's no love in their relationship, only a support as a friend. if there was love, then she would have dated kazama before she went to hiroshima...

i dont know what eba enthusiasts think (tell me), but deep inside eba, she never wanted to break up with haruto, so it is pretty sure that she will go back to haruto after kazama's death, just like what happened now...
Old 2011-07-08, 05:23   Link #8128
Mentar
Banned

How can you still be pushing your "She wanted to jump back to Haruto when Kazama was dead" theory when after Kazama's death she decided not to be seeing Haruto anymore?

Makes little sense to me.

Yes, she still had lingering feelings for Haruto, all the time. That's pretty normal, I also have soft spots for some girls I've been with before. But I don't see any indication for your implied accusation that she wanted to jump back after Kazama right away. Because she didn't
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 06:22   Link #8129
katsudon
Part Time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
How can you still be pushing your "She wanted to jump back to Haruto when Kazama was dead" theory when after Kazama's death she decided not to be seeing Haruto anymore?

Yes, she still had lingering feelings for Haruto, all the time. That's pretty normal, I also have soft spots for some girls I've been with before. But I don't see any indication for your implied accusation that she wanted to jump back after Kazama right away. Because she didn't
that part, i think, haruto was being to indecisive...if he had push for it. she would've jump right back in. but i believe at the time, both of them probably were thinking "too soon"
and eba should've not have said "let's not see each other anymore" or something like that.
that's how i see it. and of course, "destiny" device was used to bring them back together. after all, seo is pretty much set eba as the main heroine for the entire series. and sadly... a lot of good and not as developed characters were used as a side dish/obstacles on the road to Eba, first kanzaki and now asuka.

Japanzai TL - Working!!, Listen to Papa, Mayo Chiki,Btooom, Ore No XXXXX, Maga-Tsuki, Amagami
katsudon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 06:57   Link #8130
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsudon View Post
that part, i think, haruto was being to indecisive...if he had push for it. she would've jump right back in. but i believe at the time, both of them probably were thinking "too soon"
and eba should've not have said "let's not see each other anymore" or something like that.
that's how i see it. and of course, "destiny" device was used to bring them back together. after all, seo is pretty much set eba as the main heroine for the entire series. and sadly... a lot of good and not as developed characters were used as a side dish/obstacles on the road to Eba, first kanzaki and now asuka.
chapter 101
they took a detour and Eba showed Haruto the highest place in the city that she wanted to show haruto before, actually she planned to bring him there on spring... then she told haruto "maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore"... i don't know about mentar, but that was actually Eba hoping that Haruto would say "no, we dont have to"... but instead, haruto did not respond... in haruto's mind, after everything that happened it was just "too soon"... look at their silent faces... his silence was her answer, so she said "later"... if eba really wanted to let go of haruto, she would have said "we should not see each other anymore, so, goodbye"
Old 2011-07-08, 07:03   Link #8131
katsudon
Part Time Translator

Quote:
chapter 101
they took a detour and Eba showed Haruto the highest place in the city that she wanted to show haruto before, actually she planned to bring him there on spring... then she told haruto "maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore"... i don't know about mentar, but that was actually Eba hoping that Haruto would say "no, we dont have to"... but instead, haruto did not respond... in haruto's mind, after everything that happened it was just "too soon"... look at their silent faces... his silence was her answer, so she said "later"... if eba really wanted to let go of haruto, she would have said "we should not see each other anymore, so, goodbye"
they both were at fault there... haruto being his normal indecisive and dense self. and eba.... was not being assertive enough at that point. oh well...

btw
Spoiler for 143 japanese spoiler:

Japanzai TL - Working!!, Listen to Papa, Mayo Chiki,Btooom, Ore No XXXXX, Maga-Tsuki, Amagami
katsudon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 07:17   Link #8132
jzmagic
flargansbog

Here's the summary for 143. Credit to bookworm247 from MF

Spoiler for 143:

I wonder if this is where Asuka gets some sort of real closure on what happened.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 07:18   Link #8133
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

i dont know how you think because we are different persons... if you've read my post about the "Eba-kazama contract"... ok...

i'll make this as short as possible:
-if not for "death" blackmail of Kazama, eba wouldn't date him
-if kazama took the surgery, his "death" blackmail would be ineffective anymore, so he did not take the risk.
-eba respected his decision which is "to die in less than a year"
-eba acted to be his gf, yes she acted because of the death blackmail, no love involve but a friendly support for a year... just like a mission...
-no love for kazama, but hidden love for haruto
-kazama dies, haruto lives and no more blackmail
-eba asked her "maybe we shouldn't see each other", hoping for a "no, we dont have to" from Haruto...
-haruto did not respond because after all that happened, it's too soon...
-Haruto's silence was her answer
-"later"... that later was 2 years in the future...

you can tell me your thoughts on what really happened that time... give me something with a "bigger sense"
Old 2011-07-08, 09:32   Link #8134
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Here's the summary for 143. Credit to bookworm247 from MF

Spoiler for 143:

I wonder if this is where Asuka gets some sort of real closure on what happened.
Spoiler for Comment for 143:
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 09:35   Link #8135
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Don't care don't care!

Keep on keeping on Haruto!

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD YOU TOGGAF~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 13:52   Link #8136
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsudon View Post
they both were at fault there... haruto being his normal indecisive and dense self. and eba.... was not being assertive enough at that point. oh well...

btw
Spoiler for 143 japanese spoiler:
thanks for spoiler man

ugh i see where this is going
Old 2011-07-08, 14:12   Link #8137
mangaf_cksdotcom

i hope this is a fake... it's too fast for asuka to act like this, it's like nothing happened... this feels like Asuka will say, "it's not your fault, you actually love Eba, you've just been true to yourself"... first heartbreak is not like that... this is just their 1st conversation after the break up... come on Seo, make it as realistic as possible...
Old 2011-07-08, 14:16   Link #8138
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
i hope this is a fake... it's too fast for asuka to act like this, it's like nothing happened... this feels like Asuka will say, "it's not your fault, you actually love Eba, you've just been true to yourself"... first heartbreak is not like that... this is just their 1st conversation after the break up... come on Seo, make it as realistic as possible...
I highly doubt its fake usually the spoilers here are pretty accurate
Old 2011-07-08, 14:47   Link #8139
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I highly doubt its fake usually the spoilers here are pretty accurate
I guess Seo regard his readers as duffus...

and I agree that these spoilers pretty accurate. Seem like Haruto life all of sudden is moving forward so easily? How lame plot twist Seo...
Old 2011-07-08, 14:54   Link #8140
justavisitor

@vansonbee
plus, now it looks like Seo wants to describe Haruto as "willing to move forward" while Asuka and co. "don't want to move forward"

So all of a sudden, Haruto and Eba are on the right path and embracing their bright future

I suspect, in the next few chapters, either Asuka is going to forgive Haruto, or Haruto will "help" his friends to "move forward"

I hope I am wrong, but I don't really want to see those scenarios XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life