AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-01, 19:44   Link #30501
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
I don't think Cao Cao is using his power for the greater good.
He's been seen (at least in my point of view) creating fights to ascertain his own power level and he has shown (again I think he has) signs of seeking battle for his own personal reasons.
The whole notion of heroes killing legendary beings is more of an excuse for him to carry out his own personal plans.
He's never immedietly started a fight on his own, Issei's group are the ones who initiate conflict while Cao cao is there and you don't know if his goal is to just kill legendary beings, for all we know it could've been for the greater good.

Why you can't accept such a possibilty when it is completely possible i don't know or care but just mindlessly hating on someone is just stupid(for the record my Saji hate was a troll so don't try bringing it up)
Old 2012-05-01, 19:47   Link #30502
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
It never said that he considers beings that are capable of wiping out humanity as adversaries he would take on.

They were to busy fighting among themselves. What would happen if myths unionfied and started attacking their only target left: humans. Plus if even 1% of myths are real then gods are real jerkasses that killed many humans.

It wasn't just Reynalle. Diotroth has been kidnapping and raping nuns. These are only two incidents. Who knows how much mysteries killings and dispperence happened because of myth creatures.

Just because he gathered longinus users doesn't indicate knowledge so I'm not sure we're your going with that.
First off: why even attack humans? For the devils, humans are precious, for the angels also, not so sure on the fallen angels side but hey, for them to fall they had to have feeling of love at some point for humans I think.
And the two incidents: yeah, they were done by myths. So, how many were of the myths responsibility and how many others from human responsibility?
We don't know of course, but myths doing the same things humans do doesn't put the myths at a higher place of responsibility. It just makes them just as flawed as the humans.
Old 2012-05-01, 19:47   Link #30503
Mistic

he doesnt seem to care about humanity he just uses it as a way to gather sg users and he doesnt want peace he lives for war
Old 2012-05-01, 19:48   Link #30504
Mars Mode

Well even most of the upper echelon of the Devils Angels F. Angels , are unaware of some things so we can say that he is one of the people close to the truth.

Now the level of devotion that his own team has for him means that at the very least he is the one who found them whether it is with the help of chaos brigade is another thing altogether.

For all we know Indra could be manipulating him, and besides the reason why most of the users of SG are crazy is not because the DAF (Devils Angels F. Angels), but because humans have looked down on them. So he doesnt have any sort of attachment to humans.

To me he just wants to be a hero, whether this goal was of him or teached to him is the question
Old 2012-05-01, 19:49   Link #30505
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistic View Post
he doesnt seem to care about humanity he just uses it as a way to gather sg users and he doesnt want peace he lives for war
Where does it say he wants war that isn't completely from Issei's POV?

In fact where does it say his motivations?
Old 2012-05-01, 19:49   Link #30506
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
He's never immedietly started a fight on his own, Issei's group are the ones who initiate conflict while Cao cao is there and you don't know if his goal is to just kill legendary beings, for all we know it could've been for the greater good.

Why you can't accept such a possibilty when it is completely possible i don't know or care but just mindlessly hating on someone is just stupid(for the record my Saji hate was a troll so don't try bringing it up)
Except for vol.11 when he brings out SAMAEL to weaken original Ophis and create a second one that would do everything he wanted to.
And for that he made a pact with Hades.
That's not very innocent or non-seeking conflict mind you.
And what, can't a guy hate some fictional character because you just don't like him?
Old 2012-05-01, 19:52   Link #30507
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
First off: why even attack humans? For the devils, humans are precious, for the angels also, not so sure on the fallen angels side but hey, for them to fall they had to have feeling of love at some point for humans I think.
And the two incidents: yeah, they were done by myths. So, how many were of the myths responsibility and how many others from human responsibility?
We don't know of course, but myths doing the same things humans do doesn't put the myths at a higher place of responsibility. It just makes them just as flawed as the humans.
exctly so which side as a human would you choose?

humans of cousre and there are more then just those three factions,there are many pthers that could destroy humanity.

and about them loving humans, to them humans are more like cattle used to increase their own dwindleing numbers.

would you k=like to be seen as cattle? i woulden't and anyway most of you hate him because he was an enemy, you can talk all you like but the reality is you don't know his side of things so your hate is pointless.

I don't know his side either so i can't say with 100% certainty he wasen't evil but i'm not going to hate on him for such a stupid reason.

Darth SpiderDen@ ophis was a traitor to chaos brigade and isseis team did initiate conflict, and weren't we just saying he whants to eliminate the higher beings? and before you say Hades is a higher being what about him, well hades likes humans and since Cao Cao probably knows this it's good to make an allience with him.

And i don't care who you hate or not, why the hell would i? I'm just informing you that you r hate has no basis whatsoever so it's just stupid
Old 2012-05-01, 19:56   Link #30508
Log

Quote:
Humans are precious as resources to turn into devils and angels for the devil and angel side. Sounds like cattle to me.

Also humans don't have a choice to turn and they also don't have a choice in masters. What if you lucked out and had a master like Diodora.

The two incidents were entirely faults in part of the myth side. Reynalle killling Issei is somewhat justified in the fact that Issei has a sacred gear but she could've just left him alone. Diodora on the other hand..............

The point is that myths control all the power. Humans don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Well even most of the upper echelon of the Devils Angels F. Angels , are unaware of some things so we can say that he is one of the people close to the truth.

Now the level of devotion that his own team has for him means that at the very least he is the one who found them whether it is with the help of chaos brigade is another thing altogether.

For all we know Indra could be manipulating him, and besides the reason why most of the users of SG are crazy is not because the DAF (Devils Angels F. Angels), but because humans have looked down on them. So he doesnt have any sort of attachment to humans.

To me he just wants to be a hero, whether this goal was of him or teached to him is the question
Exactly, he wants to be a hero. We're not sure yet, if it's good or not so stop making assumptions

Quote:
Except for vol.11 when he brings out SAMAEL to weaken original Ophis and create a second one that would do everything he wanted to.
And for that he made a pact with Hades.
That's not very innocent or non-seeking conflict mind you.
And what, can't a guy hate some fictional character because you just don't like him?
Obviously if he wants a chance of winning against myths he need Ophis's power. It wasn't like he was looking to fight Issei and co.

Making a pact with Hadas would fall under "I did what I had to do".

You can hate him but stop making so many assumptions.
Old 2012-05-01, 19:57   Link #30509
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
exctly so which side as a human would you choose?

humans of cousre and there are more then just those three factions,there are many pthers that could destroy humanity.

and about them loving humans, to them humans are more like cattle used to increase their own dwindleing numbers.

would you k=like to be seen as cattle? i woulden't and anyway most of you hate him because he was an enemy, you can talk all you like but the reality is you don't know his side of things so your hate is pointless.

I don't know his side either so i can't say with 100% certainty he wasen't evil but i'm not going to hate on him for such a stupid reason.
Devils don't see humans as cattle.
Since the devil population was at risk of extinction after the great-war, bringing in reincarnated humans was a way of regaining their numbers if conflict ever appeared again.
You wouldn't treat them as mere cattle and allow them to take promotional exams made in a similar way to human exams (as one example).
And I just hate that self-righteous air Cao Cao has around him. It's just that simple. Besides, he's a fictional character created to fill a role in the LN. It's ok to hate a character for that. You don't hate him, fine by me. I never tried to persuade you into hating him. Don't try the opposite with me.
Old 2012-05-01, 19:58   Link #30510
Mars Mode

Well if Gods didnt exist human wouldnt exist. If its true that some god created us to his image. If Gods didnt exist then the humans would have killed amongs themselves because morals and some other things were teached to us by them.

Wether you accept it or not is stupid. For all we know humans may be important to Gods, but we dont even know what would happen if a God died. If you killed Gaia would the Earth die.
Old 2012-05-01, 19:58   Link #30511
Mistic

arnt you making a lot of assumptions in saying this is not true im just saying this guy aint jesus
Old 2012-05-01, 20:00   Link #30512
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Humanity was granted the SG by God in an attempt to even things out.
If humans were able to master their SG or not is entirely up to them.
And we've seen what mastering the SG as bring about in terms of power for the human-side.
Old 2012-05-01, 20:01   Link #30513
Log

Quote:
Since the devil population was at risk of extinction after the great-war, bringing in reincarnated humans was a way of regaining their numbers if conflict ever appeared again.
You wouldn't treat them as mere cattle and allow them to take promotional exams made in a similar way to human exams (as one example).
And I just hate that self-righteous air Cao Cao has around him. It's just that simple. Besides, he's a fictional character created to fill a role in the LN. It's ok to hate a character for that. You don't hate him, fine by me. I never tried to persuade you into hating him. Don't try the opposite with me.
That's only good devils like Rias that treat reborn devils as equals. Most pure blood devils look down on reborn devils and are only doing this out of neccessity.

Only few reborn devils take the promotion exam and that's only because Sirzech is in power.

Again it's ok to hate a character but stop making assumptions about how evil he is.

@Mistic Ok

@Mars Mode Stop making so much assumptions.

@Darth.......again We still don't know why God granted humans SG. Again with the assumptions
Old 2012-05-01, 20:03   Link #30514
Mistic

it was stated that the reason god made the sg is unknown but that is one of the theories
Old 2012-05-01, 20:04   Link #30515
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
I'm not trying to persuade you i could care less how you think about Cao cao, I'm informing you that your mindless hate has no real basis and you've proved that to me just know with your final statement, that if you had just said that without a bunch of claims all this could have been avoided(but that woulden't be any fun )

and yes humans are cattle, when they become devils they have rights as well its like becoming a citizen in the U.S. you are given the basic rights as all others .

Mistic@ I'm not saying its not true just that there are oter things to consider before starting mindless hate, and in this LN no one is jesus even the hero
Old 2012-05-01, 20:04   Link #30516
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
That's only good devils like Rias that treat reborn devils as equals. Most pure blood devils look down on reborn devils and are only doing this out of neccessity.

Only few reborn devils take the promotion exam and that's only because Sirzech is in power.

Again it's ok to hate a character but stop making assumptions about how evil he is.
I can make all the assumptions I want until proven otherwise. Since it's my own assumptions, it shouldn't hurt anyone if I make them. And besides, there is no great proof either in his favor or against him, so it's all just assumptions made from the LN.
It's almost like interpreting the bible.
Old 2012-05-01, 20:05   Link #30517
Mars Mode

I dont hate Cao Cao, but what he did to the mother of Kunou wasnt good, Ophis has her own troubles and they could not allow that something as stealing her power happened besides he attacked Asia as soon as they were transported, and the hero faction has attacked Isei ans company in diferent occasions so saying he hasnt attacked them is wrong.
Old 2012-05-01, 20:07   Link #30518
Log

Quote:
I can make all the assumptions I want until proven otherwise. Since it's my own assumptions, it shouldn't hurt anyone if I make them. And besides, there is no great proof either in his favor or against him, so it's all just assumptions made from the LN.
True but when your hating on a controversial character on a forum expect fans of that character to disagree.
Old 2012-05-01, 20:08   Link #30519
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
True but when your hating on a controversial character on a forum expect fans of that character to disagree.
Of course.
That's the fun of being in forums
If I couldn't take it I would be stupid to even participate in them.
Old 2012-05-01, 20:10   Link #30520
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Except that has basis yours don't there mostly just mindless hate

And no one whants to here a assumption without basis, you could say the sky is green but with nothing to back it up your just blowing hot air.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural