AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-11, 20:41   Link #21
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
like i said there's a manga for this already its just not translated yet and latest is where they all transfer to their school
__________________

Last edited by Flower; 2014-07-26 at 04:25. Reason: Pleas do not mention such things on this site....
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 20:43   Link #22
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
This is one of those that my main thought is hm this will be amusing lets see how amusing tho
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 20:48   Link #23
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
16 volumes already! And if there's a new girl joining the fray every volume then how is this room not already bursting at the seams?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 20:53   Link #24
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
like i said there's a manga for this already its just not translated yet and latest is where they all transfer to their school
That's just the ending of vol. 1 though, out of the first 6~7 volumes which are just part of the prologue... and the chapters are monthly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
16 volumes already! And if there's a new girl joining the fray every volume then how is this room not already bursting at the seams?
18 actually, since the 2 "side" story volumes aren't really side stories and are very relevant to the main plot. If anything vol. 14 is the actual "side story shorts".

Last edited by Flower; 2014-07-26 at 04:26. Reason: Edited quoted post that was edited.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 20:59   Link #25
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
That's just the ending of vol. 1 though, out of the first 6~7 volumes which are just part of the prologue... and the chapters are monthly.
yea i know..although if you look at the manga art..is somewhat err..odd looking?
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 21:42   Link #26
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I didn't think that it would be this long. I fear for the anime to be rushed to cover many materials to be animated.
__________________
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 21:54   Link #27
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I didn't think that it would be this long. I fear for the anime to be rushed to cover many materials to be animated.
like how flag was?
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 03:03   Link #28
Vaans
NEET
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Manila
Don't tell me all the girls(except the landlady) will be living in one six-tatami apartment room.
__________________
A cop pulled me over and told me "Papers", so I said
"Scissors, I win!" and drove off. -

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .

Last edited by Vaans; 2014-07-12 at 04:45.
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 03:16   Link #29
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
Don't tell me all the girls(except the landady) will be living in one six-tatami apartment room.
yap all of them XD although how..idk XD we'll have to wait and see..
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 03:42   Link #30
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
Don't tell me all the girls(except the landady) will be living in one six-tatami apartment room.
Well if you mean "living in" by sleeping there at night, then no not all of them.
Kiriha has her own little underground base she built under one of the tatami mat, while Tia lives on her battleship in space with a transport portal set on the wall. The only ones who actually live in the 6 tatami apartment room are Sanae (who doesn't really occupy any space since she's a ghost) and Yurika (in the cabinet).
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 04:03   Link #31
SineMora
Wait for it...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: In between time and space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Well if you mean "living in" by sleeping there at night, then no not all of them.
Kiriha has her own little underground base she built under one of the tatami mat, while Tia lives on her battleship in space with a transport portal set on the wall. The only ones who actually live in the 6 tatami apartment room are Sanae (who doesn't really occupy any space since she's a ghost) and Yurika (in the cabinet).
Which begs the question... WHY OF ALL PLACES, IT HAD TO BE THAT?!?!?!?!

And when it comes to reasons, the only ones who had concrete ones are the MC and Landlady, Kiriha, and Sanae... Everyone else can pick another place...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 07:51   Link #32
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
I think I read a spoiler saying

Spoiler for spoiler:
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 01:01   Link #33
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Boy they really are going full speed to reach Vol.7 for the anime. Surprisingly they are doing a pretty good job at it though. Hope they can keep it up.

Spoiler for Ep3 & novel spoiler:
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 01:15   Link #34
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Boy they really are going full speed to reach Vol.7 for the anime. Surprisingly they are doing a pretty good job at it though. Hope they can keep it up.

Spoiler for Ep3 & novel spoiler:
really vol 7?thats fast...is that his past life or something?
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 01:22   Link #35
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
really vol 7?thats fast...is that his past life or something?
Spoiler for vol 7 and beyond:
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 01:25   Link #36
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
harumi is from Fortorthe too then?oh btw is that jap wiki updated on this?coz i saw in the eng wiki there's added entry for sanae and kiriha...and some for theia
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 01:32   Link #37
Vaans
NEET
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Manila
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Boy they really are going full speed to reach Vol.7 for the anime. Surprisingly they are doing a pretty good job at it though. Hope they can keep it up.

Spoiler for Ep3 & novel spoiler:
Spoiler for Questions:
__________________
A cop pulled me over and told me "Papers", so I said
"Scissors, I win!" and drove off. -

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 01:46   Link #38
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
Spoiler for Questions:
well said earlier that he went to the past...i assume thats where he got the blue knight title for it...harumi...i think she's the girl at epi 1 where he fell...i think...
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 02:17   Link #39
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
Spoiler for Questions:
Spoiler for 1:


Spoiler for 2:


Spoiler for 3:

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-07-26 at 02:35.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 02:38   Link #40
@GEMC
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Spoiler for 1:


Spoiler for 2:


Spoiler for 3:
Spoiler:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic201763_3.gif
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.