AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Old 2010-04-26, 15:16   Link #881
justinefremlouw
えろーえろ

Actually, it has been done...kinda

I think it only works for unvoiced version (and no, you can't "voice patch" it), and I'm not even sure if it works 100%....I kinda stopped using the PSP for VN as they most often suck for VNs...

BTW, regarding my earlier question on Full Voice PC version...I looked around and apparently, there still are some CGs that are untranslated >>

Last edited by justinefremlouw; 2010-04-26 at 16:41.
justinefremlouw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 13:54   Link #882
waterhaus

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any info about Clannad FV with rlvm on mac:

I decided to install the Full Voice on a friend's computer so I could transfer it. The install went fine, most recent Seen.txt update and menu patch all OK, and I ended up with a perfectly working Windows install with English txt. So I transfer the file directory whole to my external HDD and put it on my macbook, use most recent rvlm, and everything appears to work. I get to the point in the prologue when Okazaki looks at the sky and the KEY logo shows up, then Nagisa sighs, then it freezes. Music continues, but it stays looking at the sky, and I become unable to click anywhere to save or load or get to the menu. Does anyone have any idea what I might be able to do?

Thanks!
waterhaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 11:53   Link #883
kevs926

http://clannad.thewafflehouse.net/index.php

according to that the project is not done how come you guys seems like you already finished this??? you know how to read jap?

please please i need an answer drop me a pm on rizon pls pls nick: kevs926
kevs926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 01:16   Link #884
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

There are several versions of the incomplete one. It is indeed mostly complete, actually, they are just doing the menus and adding T/L notes and things. You can get all the routes, at least.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 18:13   Link #885
ISighZ
Oo Hi

Send a message via AIM to ISighZ
Hi. Not sure if this is the right place to go, but I have a question.
Since you need 8 light to play After Story.. If I use 1 light to grant Fuko's wish... I will only have 7 light left.. Do I still get to play After Story???
B: You don't understand Life.
ISighZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 01:57   Link #886
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

yes, you actually do need to pray for Fuuko. However, "pray" is different from granting her wish, so I dunno. it's probably the same, though.
Old 2010-05-25, 21:20   Link #887
ISighZ
Oo Hi

Send a message via AIM to ISighZ
Thanks but.. I don't think you answer my question...Lol.
B: You don't understand Life.
ISighZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 06:19   Link #888
zette

Yes, you will still be able to unlock After Story even if you use one light to grant Fuko's wish.
Old 2010-05-26, 07:05   Link #889
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
There are several versions of the incomplete one. It is indeed mostly complete, actually, they are just doing the menus and adding T/L notes and things. You can get all the routes, at least.
Where can you get the latest SEEN file, again? I haven't touched mine for well over eighteen months.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 07:13   Link #890
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

I haven't either. XD

I used the one I first got when I got the game, lol.

*shrug*
Old 2010-05-27, 16:45   Link #891
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
was wondering if there were plans to translate the psp games i think they are the light novel version stories.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-28, 03:05   Link #892
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Way too hard to, really.

You can put Clannad on your iPhone pretty easily, though XD
Old 2010-06-09, 19:27   Link #893
Claude~

I am expecting my copy of Clannad Full Voice to come in in the next few days, and I'm getting things ready for the translation patch. I am somewhat clueless about how it all works, but I want to make sure that I am going to do everything correctly.

Please excuse the fact that I probably don't know what I'm talking about. Can someone tell me if I have all the right things:

-Downloaded the SEEN_FV_snapshot_20081220.rar, which contains the SEEN.txt the rlBabel.dll, gameexe.ini, and 1.5.0.4.map. Are these files correct or is there a more recent SEEN.txt I should get or something? I have come to understand these files go in the main directory and that I should overwrite everything, is this right?

-I also have the menu and graphics translation .rar, which I can follow the readme to install - shouldn't be a problem.

Are there any other files I need? Or do I have anything that I actually do not need? Also, are there any other steps or details about putting these files in that I should know?

I also heard about some kind of "no DVD" patch - what does this do and do I need it?

I appreciate it if anyone could help me out. I am sorry if I have this way wrong; I really don't understand it much. This is just what I gathered from reading various parts of this thread.
Claude~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 21:19   Link #894
Orophin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude~ View Post
I am expecting my copy of Clannad Full Voice to come in in the next few days, and I'm getting things ready for the translation patch. I am somewhat clueless about how it all works, but I want to make sure that I am going to do everything correctly.

Please excuse the fact that I probably don't know what I'm talking about. Can someone tell me if I have all the right things:

-Downloaded the SEEN_FV_snapshot_20081220.rar, which contains the SEEN.txt the rlBabel.dll, gameexe.ini, and 1.5.0.4.map. Are these files correct or is there a more recent SEEN.txt I should get or something? I have come to understand these files go in the main directory and that I should overwrite everything, is this right?

-I also have the menu and graphics translation .rar, which I can follow the readme to install - shouldn't be a problem.

Are there any other files I need? Or do I have anything that I actually do not need? Also, are there any other steps or details about putting these files in that I should know?
Here's an installer that will do everything for you: Clannad English Patch

Kudos to rinoaa52r for making it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude~ View Post
I also heard about some kind of "no DVD" patch - what does this do and do I need it?
The game requires you to put the DVD inside your computer every single time you start it up. The no DVD patch, however, lets you play the game without having to do so.
Orophin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 07:41   Link #895
Claude~

Ah okay that sure makes it easier. Thanks a lot!
Claude~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 19:10   Link #896
Ocatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
You can put Clannad on your iPhone pretty easily, though XD
woah woah woah, hold on a minute. Are you serious? And if so would you mind sharing with me how you go about doing this?
Ocatio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 03:24   Link #897
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Have fun. Found it while trying to find a way to put it onto PSP straight from the comp installation. XD
Old 2010-06-24, 08:32   Link #898
Dextro
He Without a Title

Dang... now I wish I could do the same on my Android phone...
Old 2010-06-24, 21:02   Link #899
Mintree

Has anyone got this to work? I tried, but the files are not on the sites the guide link to you. Has anyone have the files or am i misunderstanding what the guide is saying?
Mintree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 02:15   Link #900
nekokitty7

Everytime I try to download and install this game it comes up with 'Please insert disk 1 and click okay' at the last step of installation. Is there any way to fix that? All the problem solving with the disk I read about were after the game was installed, not before...
nekokitty7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation