AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-06, 00:49   Link #201
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Now we have to hope no one was using his hard drive as a magnet holder.... :P
Old 2009-05-10, 16:04   Link #202
fl4r3

Hey wants up guys i just joined after reading almost all of the 11 pages in this topic. I recently found the anime Shuffle and through research found the game. i keep clicking on the game parch website to see the updates or download the english patch but it brings me to a php my admin page with a log in page. i dont know the log in and dont think i can register. can anyone help me out? is there a finished patch or even a partly finished patch that i could download? or has it been dropped?
Old 2009-05-11, 00:08   Link #203
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

... maybe you should reread the 11 pages. The answers to every single question and its current status are all there.

Plus.... "found the game" kind of implies you didn't purchase it. :P I'll suggest you reading the forum rules before proceeding any farther?

Last edited by Vexx; 2009-05-11 at 23:11.
Old 2009-05-11, 17:12   Link #204
Adryanmh

Readed the whole 11 pages and you do not know the answers of the questions? lol.
i agree with vexx reread it! still can't wait for the patch finally to be released. My shuffle is waiting for a long time. Maybe not as much as the others 2-3 yrs, but 1 year at least i think i waited . I'm very glad to see some updates. Thx again for the update ^^.
Old 2009-05-12, 06:41   Link #205
sora12

people who has high hopes and faith on the translators are worthy to stay here.
Old 2009-05-27, 16:59   Link #206
mastapsi

It's good to see this project is coming back to life. I eagerly await the release of the patch.
Old 2009-05-28, 05:47   Link #207
sora12

need updates on this T_T
Old 2009-05-28, 14:06   Link #208
ZeikJT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora12 View Post
need updates on this T_T
Whoa calm down. I actually registered just to tell you to wait patiently... I've been waiting for it too but you don't see me whining.

Sit tight, go play some other games, and hope for the best.
Go watch an anime or read a manga or something if other games don't interest you.

I haven't been this excited for a game in a while though, this is gonna be great.
Old 2009-05-28, 19:27   Link #209
eddyak

I realise this is probably (no, not probably- REALLY early to ask), but...

Are you guys planning to work on any other games once you're done with Shuffle? Or have you gone off the whole "translating visual novels" business?
Old 2009-06-06, 05:43   Link #210
David Shigure
Pro Troubadour

If I were them, after the pain they had to go through to get Shuffle! done, I'd commend them for even attempting Tick Tack and Really Really...

But if they could, it be incredible...
Old 2009-06-08, 00:18   Link #211
sora12

well yeah but it would be better if they release the patch for shuffle XD>
Old 2009-06-08, 11:40   Link #212
Xalathal

Send a message via Yahoo to Xalathal
Well, it would be better if we could have updates with less days between them..
Old 2009-06-08, 11:59   Link #213
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules
2.3 Do not ask when episodes will be released

You are not permitted to ask when episodes will be released. Shows are released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate the group's staff and make them leave the scene. That will mean even slower releases or none at all. Please have some patience.
This rule covers whining about speed of release of any fan activity. This patch is primarily a single fan's activity. No release date or timeline was ever promised. As the rule say, all your whining will accomplish is to piss off those who are actually doing the work.

Some of us have been waiting for THREE YEARS for this patch. Many of us have offered to help. So sit down, have a cup of tea, and go on with life til (and IF) it happens.

Last edited by Vexx; 2009-06-08 at 14:15.
Old 2009-06-08, 12:15   Link #214
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

stuff happens when stuff happens ... its unlikely that anything you can do will make it go faster, but likely that it'll go slower
Old 2009-06-08, 22:47   Link #215
sora12

lol, we are all just the same waiting here for yrs haha. well i hope they have a good luck.
Old 2009-06-09, 01:14   Link #216
troqu

I just wanted to say thanks for the poeple (and mostly heklin himself) who posted updates in this thread. When the site went down however many months ago I just figured I would wait for it to come back up. When I saw my copy of shuffle sitting alone and dejected on my shelf I went to search the net for info and came across this thread.

Anywho thanks a bunch. Also some of you should really learn to be patient. We've all waited this long, I'm sure we can all wait a while longer.
Old 2009-06-10, 05:19   Link #217
Redlar

Actually, they apparently started working on a Tick! Tack! translation already. No idea where that's going though, seeing as they haven't finished Shuffle! yet.

There've been some minor changes to their website, though it still has no Shuffle- or group-related content at all.
Old 2009-06-10, 07:22   Link #218
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlar View Post
Actually, they apparently started working on a Tick! Tack! translation already. No idea where that's going though, seeing as they haven't finished Shuffle! yet.

There've been some minor changes to their website, though it still has no Shuffle- or group-related content at all.
I thought the reason they didn't have Shuffle out is because it's sitting on a computer that the owner's away from. That doesn't seem to be a good reason to not do something else. Where did you hear they were working on Tick! Tack!, though?
Old 2009-06-13, 08:02   Link #219
Redlar

It was an old news post on their site, before it got wiped out. So the info's 2 years old...
Old 2009-06-14, 00:38   Link #220
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Many people start a project like this with good intentions but the true *scale* of the adventure catches them off-guard. Matters become even worse if they're perfectionists and won't delegate Then real life often puts an end to them.

There used to be a website that kept track of all the eroge translation projects (and many of them that were labeled "lost in limbo") but I've lost that bookmark somewhere along the way.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, game patch, navel, romance, school life, translation