Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-09, 22:45   Link #1
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Disturbing naruto video !!!

Well guys I just stumbled on a disturbing naruto video watch at your own risk you have been warned.

http://www.nerdfish.org/awful/narutohome.avi
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 22:54   Link #2
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

What's so disturbing about it? it just shows 2 kids being idiots acting like their ninja's....

if it's anything it's stupid cause it shows how people imitate anything they see on tv...people like that need to get a real life...
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 23:06   Link #3
KiNG

That's wierd... Totally .
KiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 23:39   Link #4
shino bugged
shino

THE ONLY THING DISTURBING ABOUT IT IS HOW COOL THOSE GUYS ARE.....
shino bugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 23:45   Link #5
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Call me desensitized, but I didn't find that disturbing. I thought all guys did ninja antics in their backyard at some point in their lives. Come on!! Admit it!!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 23:55   Link #6
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

When Ninjas Go Wild!
2hawt2handle!

oyez!

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 23:58   Link #7
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

That video was kind of pointless...was I supposed to be impressed or something? Was it meant to be funny? I just don't see any reason behind that video so maybe someone can help me out here.
Old 2004-04-10, 00:05   Link #8
eLstar
(^_^)v

No need to be mean. They're just punk kids trying to have fun, they didn't mean any offense by it.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 00:13   Link #9
MikoKikyo

ff7799 aren't you supposed to be in bed???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
I have insomnia, sore and and stiff joints, hallucination, and a few other things I won't mention

omg this video is wonderful. I love it when guys make idiots of themselves for no reason and get it on tape, its quite amusing

Shino: why exactly are you writing all ur posts in all caps?
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 00:15   Link #10
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A-Flux]Kiva128
That video was kind of pointless...was I supposed to be impressed or something? Was it meant to be funny? I just don't see any reason behind that video so maybe someone can help me out here.
dude I thought it was pretty funny, so why can't you just do the same. Its just some kids having fun.
Old 2004-04-10, 00:16   Link #11
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
ff7799 aren't you supposed to be in bed???????

omg this video is wonderful. I love it when guys make idiots of themselves for no reason and get it on tape, its quite amusing

Shino: why exactly are you writing all ur posts in all caps?
Awe does someone want their ISP taken away. I'am sure Dranz can vouch for me on that one.
Old 2004-04-10, 00:17   Link #12
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
No need to be mean. They're just punk kids trying to have fun, they didn't mean any offense by it.

I'm not usualy bitter, and I don't really like bitter people. However, it is late and I just thought I'd say: Everyone in association with the the making of that video should be shot.

P.S. I am sorry, I am not usualy a Jack Ass... just this time.
CardCaptorMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 00:56   Link #13
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Awe does someone want their ISP taken away. I'am sure Dranz can vouch for me on that one.
I think Dranz will mind YOU for double-posting.

If what I said was against the rules then I'm sorry. But hey, you did say that. I'm not making it up.(It was just too perfect...and I was seriously inquiring what you're doing posting useless threads while having hallucinations and diahrrea and stuff).

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-04-10 at 01:38. Reason: added the link
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 01:04   Link #14
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
this has to be one of the most stupidest things ive ever seen, although it was a good laugh.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 01:22   Link #15
LoStSouLs
LoSt

Send a message via AIM to LoStSouLs
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
this has to be one of the most stupidest things ive ever seen, although it was a good laugh.
i got done watching that 1st thing that came out of my mouth was what you just said so ill just quote you ^_^
LoStSouLs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 03:01   Link #16
Feran
>.>;; o.o

Quote:
First of all, I'd like to know how you're going to remove PriestessKikyo's Internet Service Provider. Are you going to use "bankruptcy no jutsu" on Verizon or something? Second, invoking moderators is just pathetic. It implies that you don't have the balls to stick up for something on your own. And honestly, if you think you're an "uber-scary hacker" just because you have a hexadecimal color as your screen name, I'm just going to sit here and laugh.

Back on topic, I think that the two persons in the video weren't extreme enough to be funny, and if they were going to be serious, they should've made better special effects.

Second, you do not get shot, and then focus your chakra to replace yourself with an object. If you recall the first few episodes of Naruto, you actually replace yourself with the object first, and then the projectile hits the object you replaced yourself with. I believe this is accomplished by performing henge no jutsu on something such as a tree log.
Feran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 03:33   Link #17
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feran
First of all, I'd like to know how you're going to remove PriestessKikyo's Internet Service Provider. Are you going to use "bankruptcy no jutsu" on Verizon or something?
hmmm... I think the only one thinking he is so cool here is you. second: don't call people dumb (and don't imply they are) if you don't understand what they mean yourself. this guy didn't mean ISP but IP, so it's not such a weird remark at all, cos' it's very possible (I do it all the time with the FTP server).

Quote:
Second, invoking moderators is just pathetic. It implies that you don't have the balls to stick up for something on your own. And honestly, if you think you're an "uber-scary hacker" just because you have a hexadecimal color as your screen name, I'm just going to sit here and laugh.
You are the one implying that he thinks he's cool and that he thinks that because he has a hexadecimal name. I really wonder where the hell you went thinking to come to that idea. and: as I already said: he hasn't planned to hack his provider or anything: he's just requiring an IP-ban.

Quote:
Back on topic, I think that the two persons in the video weren't extreme enough to be funny, and if they were going to be serious, they should've made better special effects.
same goes for me

Quote:
Second, you do not get shot, and then focus your chakra to replace yourself with an object. If you recall the first few episodes of Naruto, you actually replace yourself with the object first, and then the projectile hits the object you replaced yourself with. I believe this is accomplished by performing henge no jutsu on something such as a tree log.
actually: no. you don't use henge performing a replacement. cos' if you did, you would still get hit. u just jump onto an object, grab it, jump back, put the object down, and jump somewhere to hide yourself.
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 05:25   Link #18
shino bugged
shino

Red face

Shino: why exactly are you writing all ur posts in all caps?[/QUOTE]

PriestessKikyo , SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I BROKE MY GLASSES WHILE PLAYING B-BALL TODAY AND THE PLACE WHERE I GOT THEM WONT OPEN TILL MONDAY SO ITS BETTER FOR ME TO HAVE IT ALL IN CAPS (LARGER YOU KNOW) .

I HOPE I WASN'T THE ONE WHO STARTED THAT WHOLE ARGUMENT
ABOUT "bankruptcy no jutsu" AND IP PAN .

KABUTO IS MY 2ND FAV. CHARACTER AFTER SHINO.
shino bugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 05:29   Link #19
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shino
PriestessKikyo , SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I BROKE MY GLASSES WHILE PLAYING B-BALL TODAY AND THE PLACE WHERE I GOT THEM WONT OPEN TILL MONDAY SO ITS BETTER FOR ME TO HAVE IT ALL IN CAPS (LARGER YOU KNOW)
did you know that they actually counted on that, making windows? yes, they did. in the control panel you can change the settings so that all th characters will be larger. will be better for you AND for us, so please, do that instead of writing in caps-lock mode...
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 07:27   Link #20
ma1nstream

Send a message via AIM to ma1nstream
OMGOSH! that was so freakin' great <3

I wana make a video about kage bushin ^_^
*writes funny ass script*
ma1nstream is offline   Reply With Quote