AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-23, 19:00   Link #1141
Traece
:cool:

I think Sayoko masquerading as ANYBODY is going way too overboard. She's already made out with one of Lulu's friends, the girl who is madly in love with him no less.
I could only imagine how bad she would do pretending to be Kallen.

Oh, I always thought Kallen was shorter than Lelouch. I could've sworn during the scene where Lelouch tried to take advantage of Kallen (The womanizer... *tsk tsk*) he was a good half-head taller than her.
Old 2008-06-23, 19:03   Link #1142
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

okay why do everyone think kallen will be saved so quickly?
Old 2008-06-23, 19:07   Link #1143
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
okay why do everyone think kallen will be saved so quickly?
We don't think she'll necressarilly be saved that quickly. As it looks now, we might have a total of at least three episodes without her (12, 13, 14). But you never know. Still, as I said earlier: this is all Var's crazy theory...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:17   Link #1144
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
maybe she gets a new KMF from rakshata
the strike gurren
Old 2008-06-23, 19:18   Link #1145
NoLongerSane

I do not think that Kallen would be save until three to four episodes have passed in order to get the fans excited. I think we will be seeing some very small scenes showing how she is doing.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:25   Link #1146
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
maybe she gets a new KMF from rakshata
the strike gurren
Hehehe... Nice.

Kallen will most likely be saved quickly. The Order of the Black Knights almost requires her assistance. However, there's a chance that there could be a small school arc coming up for the next few episodes.. They might not save Kallen until the OotBKs reappear. They've just gained the assistance of China, so there might not be a huge need for the Black Knights for a few episodes.
Old 2008-06-23, 19:27   Link #1147
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

wow most people here think kallen's going to special treatment and be saved early
Old 2008-06-23, 19:38   Link #1148
PlatinumSoul
Kalulu fanatic.

I don't think Kallen is going to get special treatment or be rescued early. It's going to take a few more episodes till that happens (which makes me sad). I don't see why she would get special treatment. She's the ace pilot and has done much butt whoopin' to Britannia. I highly doubt they will treat her nicely. I want the Guren back just as badly as I want Kallen back. I'm going to be super sad if they loose that.
PlatinumSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:59   Link #1149
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumSoul View Post
I don't see why she would get special treatment. She's the ace pilot and has done much butt whoopin' to Britannia. I highly doubt they will treat her nicely.
She's a member of a powerful Britannian family and as I said, Suzaku will probably see to that she isn't treated too badly, if only because he knows that Millay and the other student council members cares about her and wouldn't see her harmed. and as also previosuly mentioned
Spoiler for spoiler:

Perhaps she'll have to endure aplenty of verbal abuse, but that's aobut it.
Old 2008-06-23, 20:06   Link #1150
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
She's a member of a powerful Britannian family and as I said, Suzaku will probably see to that she isn't treated too badly, if only because he knows that Millay and the other student council members cares about her and wouldn't see her harmed. and as also previosuly mentioned
Spoiler for spoiler:

Perhaps she'll have to endure aplenty of verbal abuse, but that's aobut it.
her in a dress could be a flashback
Old 2008-06-23, 20:07   Link #1151
Traece

When has Kallen ever worn a dress? She's worn a mascot costume while in her underwear under it, and a towel... But I don't think she's ever appeared in a dress at her age.
Old 2008-06-23, 20:19   Link #1152
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
her in a dress could be a flashback
It isn't impossible, I suppose. We'll see though. Anyway, I don't see why some here doubt that Kallen'll be getting off rather lightly - Britannia is a society where status and power is everything - and where the emperor encounrages everyone to thrive under a "survival of the fittest" ideology. Kallen's family's status and power combined with a little help from Suzaku might be enoguh to bail her out of this one. In war during the medieval times, nobles who got captured in battle were usually spared and exchanged for a ransom, nobles whose children did seriosu mischeif could easily enough be bailed out of trouble thanks to their family's status and influence, whereas for normal soliders and commoners, things were far more dire. Britannia follows a society like that, so if Kallen had been just an eleven, so to speak, she'd be doomed to much harder treatment (even Death penality maybe), but she has a powerful family and powerful friends/connections, so...
Old 2008-06-23, 20:24   Link #1153
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
It isn't impossible, I suppose. We'll see though. Anyway, I don't see why some here doubt that Kallen'll be getting off rather lightly - Britannia is a society where status and power is everything - and where the emperor encounrages everyone to thrive under a "survival of the fittest" ideology. Kallen's family's status and power combined with a little help from Suzaku might be enoguh to bail her out of this one. In war during the medieval times, nobles who got captured in battle were usually spared and exchanged for a ransom, nobles whose children did seriosu mischeif could easily enough be bailed out of trouble thanks to their family's status and influence, whereas for normal soliders and commoners, things were far more dire. Britannia follows a society like that, so if Kallen had been just an eleven, so to speak, she'd be doomed to much harder treatment (even Death penality maybe), but she has a powerful family and powerful friends/connections, so...
why would suzaku want to help kallen?

also what would he get out of it?
Old 2008-06-23, 20:26   Link #1154
Traece

Hanseo: Because Suzaku was asked by the Student Council if there was anything he could do for Kallen. Suzaku doesn't personally hate anyone but Lelouch really. Plus, he has something to gain by bringing Kallen within Lelouch's presence at school.

@ Dark below me: He doesn't HAVE to gain anything... But the gain from bringing her to Lelouch at school would be immense.
Old 2008-06-23, 20:28   Link #1155
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
why would suzaku want to help kallen?

also what would he get out of it?
What Traece said. He might not personally like Kallen all that much these days - but at least for the sake of those of the student council (whom he quite clearly thinks of as friends), who are clearly worried about her and doesn't wish her to come to any harm, he'd help her.

Edit: He doesn't have to gain anything from it; he'd only do it for the sake of those he considers friends - the student council. Do you need to gain something when a friend ask you for a favor? It's simply the kind of thing friends do for each other...
Old 2008-06-23, 20:44   Link #1156
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

so basically he doesn't have to help her nor being her to school and he could just keep her in the cell if he feels like it

or altered her mind

Last edited by hanseo; 2008-06-23 at 21:15.
hanseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:45   Link #1157
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

I'm actually leaning more towards Guren getting the Lloyd treatment with him adding/upgrading some components before it gets conveniently stolen back, because they have to do something about that over-reliance of the right hand... or was it on the left.

I'm also going with a rescue angle happening as early as Turn 15, but I'm pessimistic about Kallen being returned in her original state of mind/one piece.
Old 2008-06-23, 20:48   Link #1158
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
I'm actually leaning more towards Guren getting the Lloyd treatment with him adding/upgrading some components before it gets conveniently stolen back, because they have to do something about that over-reliance of the right hand... or was it on the left.
That much is true at least, it's always about the right hand...

Quote:
I'm also going with a rescue angle happening as early as Turn 15, but I'm pessimistic about Kallen being returned in her original state of mind/one piece.
If her memory is altered, I'm sure there'll be something that can be done about it at least. Perhaps not in "one peice" indeed, but something anyway. Hopefully.
Old 2008-06-23, 21:24   Link #1159
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Does Suzaku forbid the other Knights to "visit" Kallen after the transfer? I can completely see Gino visiting her to ask about school life @ Ashford.

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2008-06-23 at 21:35.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 21:25   Link #1160
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
And there will probably be a scene in which Lloyd starts having a metaphorical hardon for the Gurren, while Cecil stands by ashamedly and Suzaku sort of laughs nervously.

And our favorite student council president would be jealous, but that's a minor detail to Lloyd.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote