AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-31, 11:28   Link #15821
demino_hellsin
That one guy

oh sure, take it. I don't mind.

EDIT: What the heck happened? It's like a sudden population boom over here.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 11:34   Link #15822
Eratas123

Thanks I'll give you credit for it
Old 2011-12-31, 11:36   Link #15823
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

I'll get fat if I eat too much, but I can't help myself
Old 2011-12-31, 11:38   Link #15824
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The midnight feast T_T

One of the many wonders that is Philippine culture
Old 2011-12-31, 11:40   Link #15825
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

30 minutes late, but whatever...

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!

Back to Athena, I plan to have the arcade scene go along the lines of:

Spoiler for Layout:
Old 2011-12-31, 11:43   Link #15826
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well Ichika did mention that Rin wasn't too good at videogames
Old 2011-12-31, 11:46   Link #15827
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Are there any physical movement based games there?

@ Demi - About to post now
Old 2011-12-31, 11:51   Link #15828
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: Hope it receives a warm reception
Old 2011-12-31, 11:58   Link #15829
Eratas123

Just uploaded
Old 2011-12-31, 12:02   Link #15830
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Are there any physical movement based games there?
You mean like Dance Dance Revolution? If so, I did originally plan to have Tsurugi ace that one as well.
Old 2011-12-31, 12:04   Link #15831
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I was also planning a chapter like that It's when Maya tries to get Irish to have fun so she takes him to the arcade. He sucks at all the games except dance dance revolution since he's naturally quick and acrobatic. His attempts to play light gun games, fighting games, and sports games are fail
Old 2011-12-31, 12:10   Link #15832
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Brave berserker - modified Uchigane (added a katana and a special semi-drone-like shield)

Lazy Siege fighter - modified Rafael (removes all of the weapons and arm armor for two huge Shield guantlets that come with physical sword-claws. The swords can be removed and wielded normally, and are connected to chains that can be fired off using compressed air. The gauntlet's air compression system can also be used to perform punch "shots". Also a bunch of boosters are added to compensate for the added mass.)

enigmatic engineer - still designing her unit mods, but she eventually drops it in favor for being a full-time engineer. She likes computers and any gadget, like really really likes. Like she spent most if not all her personal money on computer parts and machinery of all grades just to put them together then disassemble them again.
Old 2011-12-31, 12:12   Link #15833
Eratas123

Why are these three even friends again?
Old 2011-12-31, 12:16   Link #15834
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Because they agree on one thing. The school is keeping them from doing what they love the most(AKA the school is too constricting on the use of IS). In a way, youthful rebellion bond
Old 2011-12-31, 12:16   Link #15835
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - I was also planning a chapter like that It's when Maya tries to get Irish to have fun so she takes him to the arcade. He sucks at all the games except dance dance revolution since he's naturally quick and acrobatic. His attempts to play light gun games, fighting games, and sports games are fail
Go for it! He deserves some time off
Old 2011-12-31, 12:23   Link #15836
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Time off my ass He still gets the tar kicked out of him. He sees a bunch of guys hitting on Maya and she looks like she's in trouble so he tries to make them leave.....conveniently forgetting the fact that he doens't have the suit and he's unarmed Cue ass beating till Maya saves him.

@ Demi - They aren't even personal's. What can they do when they don't even have a unit?
Old 2011-12-31, 12:29   Link #15837
demino_hellsin
That one guy

And that is the reason they band together. To find a way of having personalized units despite not being personal IS pilots. The brave berserker is feared by everyone because despite her kindness, once she gets into the arena and fight, someone's gonna end up in the sickbay, usually with the berserker's opponent being worse off. The lazy one isn't satisfied with what she's given to work with and often skips class but her talent in IS piloting is the real deal. The engineer, as said before, could be a third year already if only her academics and IS engineering knowledge are taken into account; she's only considered a mediocre student due to poor piloting skills.

I'ma go sleep now. Tired as heck. Happy new year again ya'll!
Old 2011-12-31, 12:31   Link #15838
Eratas123

See ya later I'll be going as well.
Old 2011-12-31, 13:06   Link #15839
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
And that is the reason they band together. To find a way of having personalized units despite not being personal IS pilots. The brave berserker is feared by everyone because despite her kindness, once she gets into the arena and fight, someone's gonna end up in the sickbay, usually with the berserker's opponent being worse off. The lazy one isn't satisfied with what she's given to work with and often skips class but her talent in IS piloting is the real deal. The engineer, as said before, could be a third year already if only her academics and IS engineering knowledge are taken into account; she's only considered a mediocre student due to poor piloting skills.

I'ma go sleep now. Tired as heck. Happy new year again ya'll!
About the Engineer.....

Err... if I didn't remember wrongly: Even if a student isn't good at piloting, she could still be part of the IS development team, assisting in the developing fellow student's IS...

Therefore she can still advance in her study (as a third student) even if she is poor at piloting, she will just specialize in different field of study....

Edit: Maintenance Branch (Starting from 2nd year onwards) in the novel

Suddenly realization:

I believe that in ISA, there are two field which a Students can go into: Piloting or Engineering (which is why I believe that young Male IS Engineers are rare breed/ non-existence....it is just nearly/plain impossible for them to learn anything about IS without going to ISA which only allow girls to enter...)

With this in mind..... It is kind of sad.

Competing against a Female IS engineer graduated from ISA, would you still want to hire a male IS engineer who had no experience in IS piloting, can never pilot an IS in his entire life and don't know how an IS work?

No wonder they are discriminate against.....

Males have literally little involvement in IS...other than being a boss / part of management in an IS company.... or involved in designing IS-related items such as the pilot suit....which kind of make sense why the IS pilots wear swimsuit...*cough*Revenge-and-fetish*cough*.
Old 2011-12-31, 16:05   Link #15840
DarkJak2050

Spoiler for Arcade Suggestions:

If you want, you can use the Combat Simulation game that my guys did in Chapter 2 of my fic.

I would say "Happy New Year", but I can't just yet. Mainly because I live in the States and you guys are 12+ hours ahead of me.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest